Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA (27799 Views)

Abimbola Adunni Adelakun: Father Mbaka Did NOT Hear From God / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Teewhy007(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin
softwerk:
grin

This is what you get when an ex-AYE Chief Priest turns Pastor!

I will NOT comment further until I hear from my husband Nwamaikpe kiss
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Kay25(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
God bless Benson idahosa
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Enemyofpeace: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
The apostles of fatoyinbolisation

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by itu404(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Good for her, at the time they finish with her when she hear CO, before ZA she will take to her heels. ever since most popular churches screen people evil bloggers and reporters can not tell their tales. it is the same punch that sacked two of their staff over these issues . maybe many more will still get fire before moslem hiding under the cloak of journalism will stop.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Funmmyastic: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
It is not suprising,the church that evolve from a club,pastored by an ex-cultist.What do I know,let me shut up before they yab me.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by judgementyard(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
executive12:

As you try to port to Canada, I hope you are not one of those that voted Buhari.
Me vote buhari......God forbid!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by kingola87(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
I strongly believed that we are misusing the purpose and power of social media in this country.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by TemmyT002(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oh, this stubborn woman
She hates God, the church and has no respect for elders.
But she makes sense sometimes.
Very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by jeruzi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Why did she trespass in another person's arena. Did she think she can just go there uninvited and do what she likes without any formal communication of some sort.

There are rules nah.

Can u just enter the government house because you are a journalist.
You can't go harassing the members by lurking around and asking people questions.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by kernel001: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
madone:
Detain u for wetin Na. All this people with dead career looking for how to get popular with another man matter grin

What if it's true?
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Ugosample(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
nero2face:
She should be grateful they didn't beat her up, u don't just jump into sensitive issue like this...I think it's unprofessional of her...did PUNCH send her or she's just one of the busy body reporters ...she should also go to Sambisa to investigate BH activities..Nonsense

what is this one saying
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by madone: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
kernel001:

What if it's true?
abi
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
OVIHINNO:
I don't get it! The journalist was only doing her job. She hasn't crossed any lines. Instead of writing hearsay she simply went to get first hand unadulterated information. Haba!!!!
Though it is wrong for them to detain her however she would be biased since she is allegedly a feminist. A neutral person probably a man should have done that job hence seeking permission from the church to grant interview. It is suspicious for her to have gone without an approval from the church. Am sure she would have seek for approval if she had wanted to see Mr president.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by omohlexy: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
softwerk:
grin

This is what you get when an ex-AYE Chief Priest turns Pastor!

I will NOT comment further until I hear from my husband Nwamaikpe kiss
From my husband Nwamaikpe indeed. Na so una go dey find dick up and down later you will say you where raped. Whores everywhere...Spits on your lice infested head. Nwaimakpe watch out for this one o
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
jeruzi:
Why did she trespass in another person's arena. Did she think she can just go there uninvited and do what she likes without any formal communication of some sort.

There are rules nah.

Can u just enter the government house because you are a journalist.
You can't go harassing the members by lurking around and asking people questions.
Exactly! She is not following due process at all. If she had, the accused would gladly respond to her request by inviting her or not to.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Codes151(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Firstly you have to be detained for entry! You ask for an interview then when granted you go for it!

If we expect leaders to follow rule of law we need to do same!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by realnas(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
mike404:
YORUBA MUSLIMS TRYING SO HARD TO BRING DOWN THEIR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN.

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by RZArecta2(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funaki:

so, they should've beaten her ?
you dey mind the hopeless îdiot ?

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by moshino(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
nero2face:
Can a Female Muslim Reporter go inside the Mosque Disgusting as a worshiper just to investigate?...let's respect the House of GOD bikonu

What exactly gives them the right to detain or harrass her?

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by moshino(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
nero2face:
She should be grateful they didn't beat her up, u don't just jump into sensitive issue like this...I think it's unprofessional of her...did PUNCH send her or she's just one of the busy body reporters ...she should also go to Sambisa to investigate BH activities..Nonsense

People like you, with this sort of thinking, are the ones setting Nigeria backwards into darkness. Very uncivilized, primitive thinking. Why should they have beaten her, what gives them the right to detain or harrass her?

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Nobelwinner: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Today, it's AAA.
Tomorrow, it.could be us.

nero2face:
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Mrhonesty: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
That u hate God (good things) doesnot change God. "Did the acclaimed journalist book appointment with the pastor? She didnot come to worship God. She should be kept as a visitor ouside the service.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by nero2face: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
moshino:

People like you, with this sort of thinking, are the ones setting Nigeria backwards into darkness. Very uncivilized, primitive thinking. Why should they have beaten her, what gives them the right to detain or harrass her?
keep ranting...social media hallelujah boiz...
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Adebowalay(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sister, fear God o
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by petrflynt(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funaki:

so, they should've beaten her ?

before nko? she no see sambisa enter? if she wan blow, make she enter sambisa, its also in Nigeria not abroad..
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by lonelydora: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
NaMe4:
Do these coza guys know they are setting themselves up for legal charges?

It seems they think they've got backing from certain corrupt police officers.

Make them no allow people wey been just dey observe enter this matter o!

Tell your 28 lawyers to take the case nah, then use money from the GoFundMe account and fund it.

She didn't come for service, and was probably taken to a place she can do the investigation well.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by lonelydora: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
weyreypey:
Right of Admission is RESERVED

Just surprised she didn't know about this.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by mapet: 6:03am On Jul 22, 2019
GISpro:
All these press people can lie and mislead people. Two of my personal people have been victims of journalists misquoting them and misleading the public about them.

They already have their own bias. The only reason why they visit the site is to get your words so they can cut and paste your statements and quote you out of context.

Shady people everywhere.

We don't want any investigation report from a journalist. All we want is police report.

Does this justify the alleged detention? Can COZA "detain" any citizen under any know law?
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by mapet: 6:09am On Jul 22, 2019
nero2face:

Your post just demonstrate an "incapacitation" of reasoning. "Sensitive Issues like this" means what? Journalists should not investigate? She should be beaten up? Gawd! who did this to you?

You then went on to ask a daft question - "Did PUNCH send her?...." No, It is Igbere that sent her? I guess you are still trying to process where she mention she was on research? You can't understand when a journalist mentions research becos you imagine a journalist should "ideally" sit and "manufacture" contents of reportage....

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by mapet: 6:16am On Jul 22, 2019
asuustrike1:

OVIHINNO: :
I don't get it! The journalist was only doing her job. She hasn't crossed any lines. Instead of writing hearsay she simply went to get first hand unadulterated information. Haba!!!!
Though it is wrong for them to detain her however she would be biased since she is allegedly a feminist. A neutral person probably a man should have done that job hence seeking permission from the church to grant interview. It is suspicious for her to have gone without an approval from the church. Am sure she would have seek for approval if she had wanted to see Mr president.

Your submission is contradictory

1. That she would be biased because you think she is a feminist, should not preclude her from doing her job. This is her JOB.
2. Pray tell, how is a "MAN" automatically translate to a neutral person? Why are you so " engrossed" with gender at the expense of fact finding?
3. If the church is an open place, she has the right to walk in and observe. She does not need any permission to walk into the church on Sunday during service and observe. She will only require permission if she wants an interview with Biodun or any designated church official

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 22, 2019
mapet:

Does this justify the alleged detention? Can COZA "detain" any citizen under any know law?

"Alleged", you said. I can't condemn a person for an action that I can't justifiably ascribe to him.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA by mapet: 6:26am On Jul 22, 2019
GISpro:

"Alleged", you said. I can't condemn a person for an action that I can't justifiably ascribe to him.

Yea, I chose my words carefully....I could ascertain..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RAPTURE : Left Behind For Bad Behaviour? - Jack Kelley / Questions For Christians: Is the Catholic Church The First Church? / Sunday Mbang Is Dead (Methodist Prelate-emeritus Dies At 86)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.