Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone (35856 Views)

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by akejujoe(f): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
lonelydora:

Stop displaying foo.lishness in public. Location is not a problem. Let Timi not have any other reason to cry foul.
The person displaying foolishness here is you with your blind loyalty to your 'God of man'. If location is not a problem like you said,he should come to Lagos. I would ask myself if I were you why several of such accusations are levelled against him. Is he the only pastor in Nigeria?
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Exodora: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gandollar:
You should have copied your VP osunbande this your long letter. Busola and totoyinbo had consensual sex. Let God be the judge.

Heavenly race is an individual race that Osunbande does whatever he feels like is not a guarantee everybody should. After David commuted all sins he could and yet he is loved so much.
There an Igbo adage that says Oke soro ngwere ma mmiri otuo oke agagi atu ngwere. There are things we both can do and yet you may attrate God's favour more than me that is grace.
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by kayalla(f): 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
becos there's no virginity to discuss. daaah!
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by SoftP(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

May your pity not kee u. How much?

Nigerians are watching. U may saturate social media with COZA people and your paid agents, but true Nigerians are also watching.

Here are some things Nigerians are saying:

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist ,forget either pastor or no pastor”.

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“If it were only one accuser it would be different. Think of all the women damaged by this guy”

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten that Pastor Fatoyinbo is SUPPOSED to be a pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”
kindly read between lines, i never supported the so called rapist & with all controversies surrounding him, i have no doubt he have questions to answer. But I'm sure this whole scene can be well managed without much publicity. I'm much more concerned about the aftermath effect on their kids, this is Africa where people are easily stimatised, this is obviously not the best way to go about it
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by CanadaOrBust: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
SoftP:
kindly read between lines, i never supported the so called rapist & with all controversies surrounding him, i have no doubt he have questions to answer. But I'm sure this whole scene can be well managed without much publicity. I'm much more concerned about the aftermath effect on their kids, this is Africa where people are easily stimatised, this is obviously not the best way to go about it

Ahhh, but publicity and public outcry is exactly what protects the Dakos. Otherwise how can they fight the influence, power, and money of Fato and COZA people. That publicity is the only reason we know Nigerians are also saying the below:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by SoftP(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Ahhh, but publicity and public outcry is exactly what protects the Dakos. Otherwise how can they fight the influence, power, and money of Fato and COZA people. That publicity is the only reason we know Nigerians are also saying the below:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

it's a system error bro. i bet u, that guy will scale through with little or know punishment; i hope &pray for fair Justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable / Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.