Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone (35853 Views)

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
So she dey FCK around since
And you dey disturb uz

Your just an insecure little bastad who can't live with the fact someone banged ur retired farm tool wife like a hooe

Take your nonsense off social media and go to court . there are more important things to discuss

18 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by sammhi(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
shortgun:
Where are the archeologists when u need them?
They will eventually deep up where he said he met his wife a virgin.
Timi has deleted all videos
I don'ts support rape but the way the guy is coming about it is kind of fishy

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Media Champion everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by famzynet: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
This Timi needs help.The guy is going mental.

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Teewhy2:
I hope this things will not affect the children's psychology later in life

It will

Growing up knowing their mum banged a popular pastor no thanks to their dad who encouraged them to go public

Wow nice achievement Mr timi

10 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by cicero(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Junkie1:
BET NOW WE KNOW YOU MARRIED A NON VIRGIN

Baloney!

How many girls marry as virgins these days?
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by emilyone(f): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
This Timi na mumu him be I swear, pastor panachuckwu your wife come make you they expose your foolishness everyday ba, I hope you dont regret this your action later in life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by luminouz(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
goat22:
Can I eat beans with bush rat?
As a goat, U FUQIN CAN! wink

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by blowjohn(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Junkie1:
BET NOW WE KNOW YOU MARRIED A NON VIRGIN

Timi is no longer in a marriage.
Just imagine all the details the public knows about his family.
And u wonder why the society is like this.
Would it have killed him or his wife if they had kept quiet or gone to the relevant authorities?

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Funmmyastic: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
As for me o,I don't care what peeps say about this,I will never believe anything from Coza members and hired media defenders after Wale Jana's saga.
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by TDonald: 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
Richdad50:
You have always made silly comments ever since I came across your post and you didn't disappoint today. May no one take you serious in your days of weeping.

You are an IDIOT who is so full of Himself : How did his comment affect your existence.

Oversabi , why didn't you contribute to the topic and move on sad

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Richdad50(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
I don't respond to fairly used phone sellers
TDonald:

You are an IDIOT who is so full of Himself : How did his comment affect your existence.

Oversabi , why didn't you contribute to the topic and move on sad
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by goat22: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
mastermaestro:
Timid Dakolo has run mad. grin grin Can you imagine how his kids will feel when they grow up to read about all the disgusting secrets he keeps spilling everywhere? I feel ashamed for him.
Timi is surrounded by dumb counsellors. Whoever is urging him on is as dumb as himself.
Some secrets should never be dug out for any reason. Just look at the way the whole nation is talking about how his wife lost her virginity, and here he is responding stupidly. cry cry

My small boy how are you? How is your holiday going hope you are reading your books?
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by TDonald: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
Richdad50:
I don't respond to fairly used phone sellers

Selling Fairly Used Phones is a Honest Trade.

IDIOT what do you do? other than sleep on Nairaland everyday monitoring people's post

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by flowx(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Bad! Very Bad!! Yeyebrity... Timi fall my hands

Never seen all these trash coming from him...

Bad counselors indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Insectkiller: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
You are just a confused entity.. You are a disgrace..

So, d whole world now know u married an open yansh, or p*uusssy..

Chai! Felis catus... Apiah! grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
Teewhy2:
I hope this things will not affect the children's psychology later in life

You trust Nigeria guys, they will use it against their children in the future... they didn't think about it after effects on their children and themselfs.. I'm very disappointed.

Their initial motive was to tarnish the image of Pastor Biodun. If they wanted justice court would have been their destination from the beginning. .. It would have been better if we heard about the rape allegations in court...

Am just so concern about their children!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by bigCassava: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
sammhi:

Timi has deleted all videos
I don'ts support rape but the way the guy is coming about it is kind of fishy

Why did he delete it?
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by marv1: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
it's your biz face it squarely.
When you were twitting calling out a pastor on social for raping your wife . you thought Nigeria was USA or UK
Nonsense jagbajantis.
Immature boy calling himself a man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tamasaba:
Go to court and stop this nonsense Oga. Social media would only give you likes not justice. The case is in the court already in Lagos but your pastor refused to honour his invitation to the Court.

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Abeymills(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Timi u are mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Awefemik(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Enough of all this rubbish from dakolos
#I stand with fatoyinbo until proven not guilty by a competent court of law

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by danduchi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Does Timi actually have a clue how this is going to affect his kids and that of fatoyinbo? Was the lady raped as if wife or someone else's daughter... Y didn't her father sue? Why is he embarrassing his family this way. The internet never forgets. Their kids will suffer greatly as a result of all these shits the bloodily facade couldn't handle amicably. Bastard Hippocrate

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Martinez39(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by GreatManBee: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Tamasaba:
Go to court and stop this nonsense Oga. Social media would only give you likes not justice.

What's your business on how he decides to seek justice? Whether court or social media?
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by martineverest(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
coza memebers are behind those rumours
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Manuscopy: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
This guy is suffering form schizophrenia and mental illness.......he need psychologicalist or therapist.idoit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by martineverest(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Awefemik:
Enough of all this rubbish from dakolos
#I stand with fatoyinbo until proven not guilty by a competent court of law
another coza member invading all coza threads to support their randy pastor
Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Evercurious(f): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
This is exactly what you get to hear and see when you allow kids get into institutions that are not ready for..

WHAT AN EMBARRASSMENT YOUNG MAN. TIMI DAKOLO YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF ALL THESE BEFORE GOING TO SOCIAL MEDIA WITH THIS SORT OF NEWS. WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT? YOU NO SEE COURT? YOU NEVER HEAR ANYTHING. WAIT FIRST DEY DUST YOUR YANSH THERE..

SMALL SMALL PIKIN EVERYWHERE

6 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Nanop1: 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Oga wey mumu see how u dey disgrace your family... Are u an African man at all sef?... Issue wey una for solve inside house no body go know...

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
goat22:
Can I eat beans with bush rat?
No it tastes better with house cockroach

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone by LongThickPenis(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
emilyone:
This Timi na mumu him be I swear, pastor panachuckwu your wife come make you they expose your foolishness everyday ba, I hope you dont regret this your action later in life.
By the time this is over. The marriage will break

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce / Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter / Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.