Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

He Wants Space To Focus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Space To Focus (753 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Space To Focus by blessingchinny(f): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
What does it mean when a man says he wants to quit the relationship and just be friends because he wants space to focus more on his christian life but doesnt mean he doesnt love nor care for you anymore. Also said that nothing has changed aside the fact that there is no more relationship between you both.

Note:there wasno sex in the relationship
Re: He Wants Space To Focus by Avast(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ftc
Re: He Wants Space To Focus by nappy760(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin everything is the same except you can't be offended if he has sex with someone else since there isn't anything between you two
Re: He Wants Space To Focus by daddytime(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Listen my dear naive sister...

That is Queen Eliza's word for our pidgin version of...

"I no like you, make everybody cable him lane".

Wake up and smell the Tombo, a man can't cite focus or loss of it as an excuse for a woman he truly loves.

Got it?

Oya move on with your life...

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Space To Focus by dingbang(m): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
It means you are bugging his life. Why not channel your time to do better things
Re: He Wants Space To Focus by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
He wants to be a free man without the guilt of carrying you along. Move on with your life and gradually stop communicating with him, you will end up being hurt in the end if you don’t.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Space To Focus by clive2u(m): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Maybe he's found where he's getting more than he had from u plus sex and wants to keep u as a fail safe.
Re: He Wants Space To Focus by lilmax(m): 12:06am On Jul 22, 2019
he wants to go to heaven, but you're the one dragging him back

so step aside sis, let the bro know God more
Re: He Wants Space To Focus by drmikeadams(m): 12:39am On Jul 22, 2019
blessingchinny:
What does it mean when a man says he wants to quit the relationship and just be friends because he wants space to focus more on his christian life but doesnt mean he doesnt love nor care for you anymore. Also said that nothing has changed aside the fact that there is no more relationship between you both.

t grin

grin his blocked brain finally started working,,he tired of paying u monthly salary,sponsoring ur birthday,taking u to domino pizza,buying phones and still cant access ur panties grin grin,,he jst realized his money been going to d drainage grin

Note ;panties still d most useless word in d dictionary

1 Like

Re: He Wants Space To Focus by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 22, 2019
Give him space between your legs and he will rethink focus.
Re: He Wants Space To Focus by Sanemind(m): 3:20am On Jul 22, 2019
looks like you are nagging so much lately
Re: He Wants Space To Focus by emelda86(f): 6:26am On Jul 22, 2019
U no give am Toto fvck naim cos all this one

My dear erase am for your mind the relationship don park up.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Space To Focus by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:33am On Jul 22, 2019
blessingchinny:

That's a polite way of him saying "I am no longer interested in relationship with YOU"

(1) (Reply)

I Respect This 'kind' Of Women. / See How 9ja Tiwa Savage Goes Topless In Viral Photo Shoot / What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.