Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

5 Things You Should Never Tell The Man You Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Should Never Tell The Man You Love. (1447 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Should Never Tell The Man You Love. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Communication in a relationship is very important and it is a relevant part of a relationship that its quality and quantity could decide if people will continue feeling good about dating each other, or if they’d become so dissatisfied and disconnected from the whole thing.
So you want to be careful how you come at your partner with certain talks. Here are a list of things a woman should avoid saying to her partner at all costs.

I regret you coming into my life
Except he absolutely deserves it and you’re 100% sure you no longer want to continue the relationship, do not say this.
If you don’t mean it and you’re just angry, this isn’t one of those things you throw out there and try to apologise away later.

”Tunde” is a better man that you’ll ever be
Maybe the Yoruba demon has gotten into you, lol. But making a comparison between your partner and anyone else is always a recipe for disaster. Avoid it like a plague.

I’m sorry but…
Saying sorry can be an incredibly good thing in relationships as it helps mend fences and restore peace but that’s only when done right.
Every time you try to apologise and a ‘but’ follows ‘I’m sorry’, you have negated the apology. Don’t do it.

I’m just managing you
No one wants to feel like they’re being loved out of pity. Also, your man doesn’t want to get the vibe of being a step down for you.

Is it in?
Do i need to go further on this one? looooool *wink*

Copied...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Tell The Man You Love. by BabbanBura(m): 12:00am On Jul 22, 2019
thornapple:
Communication in a relationship is very important and it is a relevant part of a relationship that its quality and quantity could decide if people will continue feeling good about dating each other, or if they’d become so dissatisfied and disconnected from the whole thing.
So you want to be careful how you come at your partner with certain talks. Here are a list of things a woman should avoid saying to her partner at all costs.

I regret you coming into my life
Except he absolutely deserves it and you’re 100% sure you no longer want to continue the relationship, do not say this.
If you don’t mean it and you’re just angry, this isn’t one of those things you throw out there and try to apologise away later.

”Tunde” is a better man that you’ll ever be
Maybe the Yoruba demon has gotten into you, lol. But making a comparison between your partner and anyone else is always a recipe for disaster. Avoid it like a plague.

I’m sorry but…
Saying sorry can be an incredibly good thing in relationships as it helps mend fences and restore peace but that’s only when done right.
Every time you try to apologise and a ‘but’ follows ‘I’m sorry’, you have negated the apology. Don’t do it.

I’m just managing you
No one wants to feel like they’re being loved out of pity. Also, your man doesn’t want to get the vibe of being a step down for you.

Is it in?

Copied...

Yes

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Tell The Man You Love. by TBIZZY(m): 1:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Except the last one which I dont get... My ex said all those things to me. Till now I've been avoiding her... I hate those words.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Tell The Man You Love. by CanadaOrBust: 1:37am On Jul 22, 2019
TBIZZY:
Except the last one which I dont get... My ex said all those things to me. Till now I've been avoiding her... I hate those words.

The last one is she asking u if your penís is inside her vagina during sex
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Tell The Man You Love. by Bestboy11513(m): 2:07am On Jul 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Wow she's the one asking.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Tell The Man You Love. by CanadaOrBust: 2:23am On Jul 22, 2019
Bestboy11513:

Wow she's the one asking.

Exactly. That’s why it is one of the things not to say
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Tell The Man You Love. by CanadaOrBust: 2:28am On Jul 22, 2019
thornapple:

Is it in?

Copied...

U could have simply said: she asking u if your penís is inside her vagina during sex.
(How hard is that to say, why all the lol, wink)
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Tell The Man You Love. by TBIZZY(m): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Ohh! OK. Except that...

(1) (Reply)

'Potential Indomie Seller' Female Ghanaian Student Twerks In Classroom / Trending: A South African Man Favoured Over Proposal Mockery / Benue Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.