Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex (95887 Views)

Two Married UBA Staff, Caught Red Handed In Extra Marital Affairs / Video Of Banker Getting Intimat£ With Lady Staff In His Unilag Branch Office Goe / Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by bullabong(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2019
lorenzos1:
Dis guy just got sacked.... haba u dont have to post d bank or branch....!
if he is stupid enough to UnCloth a woman with an open window and lights on then he deserves a sack.hes a nitwit.
Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by Duggedised12(f): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
decub:

If I see someone getting robbed, I have an obligation to call the police cos I'm not trained to catch thieves or disarm an armed man. What if I get killed in the process? It's even better for you to leave the scene, mobilize people and come back if you want to help in a much faster way than try to salvage the situation yourself and all alone. If you try to record such situation, a simple gun shot might end ur life and both the robber and victim will run away.

Something happened somewhere in the East sometime ago, a man in his SUV spotted kidnappers driving off with their victim on a sedan and decided to block them cos he had an SUV, guess what, they came down and wasted the man, yet drove off.

And I ask, is it ethical for one to record such and post it on a world wide web when their email address is just a click away; that is if he must!

Let's not be holier than the pope because even the witness might have displayed more immoral attitude than the perpetrators.
when i said walked by ,i meant casually, like nothing is happening, now there are other life threatening cases ,like someone drowning or even falling inside a hole,or a medical emergency.
Now you said something about mobilizing people, so i ask ,what if those people you want to mobilize decide they too want to mind their business?

The person recording is not bound by ethics to the bank ,the employee flouting the rules is. The bank is a public place,day or night. Humans are higher animals because they have self control. I am sure that staff is not at his job 24/7. Hotel, guest houses are there for a reason. No place of business will allow it. Some organizations even frown at inter-staff relationship not to talk of sex in the work place. Stop being sentimental.

This is not a matter of being holier,not everyone is a dog that will be having sex anywhere with recklessness. Even if the person that recorded it is worse,it doesn't make what they both did right. There is nothing like "lesser bad" what is bad is bad. That people are even supporting this shows how ignorant alot of people are with cooperate rules. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by tigerclaws: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
Na to follow the guy on Twitter and use my last saving to sponsor his murder.

Its certain he wont be buried whole.
[/s]
Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by charles009(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Youve got some sense buddy.

Watched the video, nothing there man. Probably adjusting her clothes, except there has been a prior warning before.

Yes, I've done some shit in certain places, I feel as a people we do not have the moral right to endanger someone elses career.

The fool that posted this is a saint I suppose, this is why all sorts of evil befall certain individuals, the law of redistributive justice,an eye for an eye.

hush15:

watched the post, he wont be sacked now cos the video evidence isnt adequate. it didnt even reveal any sexual act. the video just showed a guy standing with a female i believe at a very close range adjusting her outfit or something and later sitting down but closing the wondow blind of which the recorder cant see anything again. so it can be assumed that he was closing for the day or something with a friend or colleague or guest. Basically, any other thing could have habe transpired thereafter closing the blind but no actual footage of him having sex or any silhouette of such
Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by myjourneysofar: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Michelle55:
One of the disadvantages of having SM( whatever happens to respecting others privacy) what did he gain by exposing those fellows Now? Or is it his life responsibility to make people lose their jobs? For Pete's sake, no one is above mistake and certainly not over something that couldn't be control.
That dude that caught the moment and expose them like that needs to be taught a very big lesson.
The earlier we start minding our business in some certain areas of our lives, the better it would be for our sanity sake!!

The better thing he would have done was to get in touch with those people if he could.
Imagine using his real name. What if that dude or lady got sacked and he or she comes for revenge.
Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by 400billionman: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Angelfrost:

The matter tire me o... Just imagine the invasion of privacy. And the idiot had the guts to post it online... On what grounds? To what end exactly? So that hypocrites that have done worse can feed on?...

How does sex between two workers in an office building affect the work output? It should even enhance concentration and productivity...

The fight against corruption should start from your house.

Nigeria is like this for this kind of reasoning. This is pure policy failure. They deserve sack.

So we should allow this one to pass so that tomorrow it will be the turn of the business manager and the canteen girl ? Shame !

Do that in your personal business.

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by decub: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
when i said walked by ,i meant casually, like nothing is happening, now there are other life threatening cases ,like someone drowning or even falling inside a hole,or a medical emergency.
Now you said something about mobilizing people, so i ask ,what if those people you want to mobilize decide they too want to mind their business?

The person recording is not bound by ethics to the bank ,the employee flouting the rules is. The bank is a public place,day or night. Humans are higher animals because they have self control. I am sure that staff is not at his job 24/7. Hotel, guest houses are there for a reason. No place of business will allow it. Some organizations even frown at inter-staff relationship not to talk of sex in the work place. Stop being sentimental.

This is not a matter of being holier,not everyone is a dog that will be having sex anywhere with recklessness. Even if the person that recorded it is worse,it doesn't make what they both did right. There is nothing like "lesser bad" what is bad is bad. That people are even supporting this shows how ignorant alot of people are with cooperate rules. Smh.
Calculated risk takes care of your first paragraph.

Please don't make it sound like people are supporting immorality; no no. The real question is why record and post on social media. In your own words; not everyone is a dog, but certain people who spit at shit end up doing worse. You might have done it to serve as deterrent but the poster might have had a different reason; online trend.
Let's not argue further, the truth is, posting it online was unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by piagetskinner(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
But something doesn’t add up... I’d you want to have sex na by the window u go come do an

Those guys have no shame sha
Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by Duggedised12(f): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
decub:

Calculated risks takes care of your first paragraph.

Please don't make it sound like people are supporting immorality; no no. The real question is why record and post on social media. In your own words; not everyone is a dog, but certain people who spit at shit end up doing worse. You might have done it to serve as deterrent but the poster might have had a different reason; online trend.
unnecessary according to you. Cos in the end, rules are rules, snitches get paid for info, still doesn't mean people like them.Best dont put yourself in the situation or wait till you have your own business so you can have all the sex you want there.
Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by dj5naira(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ass, Sex BANK.
Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by fowardgospelng: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2019

Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by showafrica(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
hush15:

The Oga sef would have butchered many girls in his office however, he was careless. Access wont sack him for having sex in office though its against work ethics, they would sack for being caught and dragging the brand name through mud.

He should have been more discreet in his choice for sex location even though its inside the building. i know a guy who had sex in zenith bank vault, not even branch but inside hq...

Ololololo @ zenith vault. But if I be the owner of that office I will deny it and quote physics for them.1st and second law of light. It could be a reflection or refraction
Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by Fragility6: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Michelle55:
One of the disadvantages of having SM( whatever happens to respecting others privacy) what did he gain by exposing those fellows Now? Or is it his life responsibility to make people lose their jobs? For Pete's sake, no one is above mistake and certainly not over something that couldn't be control.
That dude that caught the moment and expose them like that needs to be taught a very big lesson.
The earlier we start minding our business in some certain areas of our lives, the better it would be for our sanity sake!!
The most painful part was the comment that read '..Do you want to destroy someone's career because of likes and tweets.. 'The idiot still pin leg. E dey forget say life na circle. E own dey cum. It might not relate to sex in the workplace in a way but wen e jam e go know.
Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by Fragility6: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
decub:

Calculated risks takes care of your first paragraph.

Highly uncalled for. And ignoring the sensible points of the first three guys dat commented is what pains me more. He shouldn't have tagged the bank sef if e wan post am

1 Like

Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by Sniper101(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
my FULL support goes all out to those guys who recorded, posted & tagged Access Bank.

randy males & females, like those in that clip, who take no thought before engaging in acts like this in their places of work ought to know that "everyday is for the thief, but one day is for the owner of the house".

.....they both got served what they deserve grin
Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by bsquare12(f): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
“That’s it!”, “Keep it right there”, “Don’t stop!”, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” How important for women

Not too long ago, i used to be asked what makes a lady sensible in bed.

Like most things within the space of attraction and pleasure, the solution can vary from man to man. Whenever I’ve browse articles addressing what makes a person sensible in bed, they commonly pop out with however he touches the girl, being mild, kissing, pre-intimacy, and his ability to carryback till she is prepared to climax.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/thats-it-keep-it-right-there-dont-stop-yes-yes-Yes-how-important-for-women.html?m=1

Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by yummyking: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
May ogun strike both of them together..... i have also caught my oga and a married woman having sex before in the office in one ofthis big and popular companies in nigeria....what the hell is going on gan nor......when did office turn to motel or Bleep space?
Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by bsquare12(f): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kissing may be a vital half soft on and sex, particularly as a result of it's sometimes the primary intimate physical contact you’d have with a brand new partner. handling is additionally a vital a part of a romantic relationship and a bit like several differentthings within the relationship, you would like to induce educated on a way to improve this romantic talent.

There’s dangerous fondlingand sensible kissing, however there’s wonderful handling and this is often what this text seeks to coach you on. make certaineverything is accordant before beginning, Let’s get right into it.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/kissing-steps-way-to-become-tremendous-kisser.html?m=1

Re: Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex by Cityguy: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Una just dey there dey disturb yaselves. They should ask what ''technology they used to make them 'affia' to be having that kain affiarance''. Na simple matter. Nigeria wey don spoil teytey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.