Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man (38399 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by happybee: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2019
Kenturkey048:
aswear...see as I dey admire the wedding..
The little girls made it more adorable...
The setting is amazing.. I swear.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2019
Nothing new... The new guy is clearly wealthier and more successful. No point hating, just respect the new paradigm shift among ladies with regards to marriage.

I just don't want to hear ladies screaming that men are scum... Let's all continue to be equally duplicitous.

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by delishpot: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2019
Nothing new. Men and women do it.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Abee79(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2019
She got a better deal {GF vs. Wifey}. What's wrong with that? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by omooba969(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Deathisfree:

They will do the same for your son.

Èwo ntèpè...:-\

cc amiibaby

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by omooba969(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2019
frozen70:
You would have just married her as she Has a child for you instead of keeping her to be a baby mama

Probably she felt you are not going to marry her and someone else is willing to marry her

Just deal with it pls, I don't want to blame her

This is a lovely comment smiley & I hope you will be in the same frame of mind if it's the other way next time. grin

Tables do turn...smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by omooba969(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, he didn't marry her after the child so somebody else did. You snooze, you lose.

It's important to know how serious their relationship was while she decided to go with another man - I don't want to believe she's an opportunist.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by ruggedtimi(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2019
Finest wedding ceremony i have seen
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by frozen70(f): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

This is a lovely comment smiley & I hope you will be in the same frame of mind if it's the other way next time. grin

Tables do turn...smiley

Lol,

The truth is most baby mama took in fir a guy even without his permission

Once there are continuous sex in a relationship, expect pregnancy

But its only a man that knows who he wants to marry

Pregnancy can't really trap a man

But if you like eating yam, you will have to accept it when pounded
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by omooba969(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2019
frozen70:

Lol,

I get your drift... good morning to you smiley
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by frozen70(f): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

Tables do turn...smiley

Lol,

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by frozen70(f): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

I get your drift... good morning to you smiley
Good morning and have a lovely week
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Emaprince: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2019
And she's been cheating on the guy that finally married her?

Probably had sex with another man hours to her marriage. SMH
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by XhosaNostra(f): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

It's important to know how serious their relationship was while she decided to go with another man - I don't want to believe she's an opportunist.

I believe her actions say it all. Maybe he wasn't emotionally there or was too preoccupied with his own thing to notice that someone else was in the picture. Because when your partner is up to something, the signs are bedazzled, begging you to take a much closer look. He couldn't even tell that something this big was taking place right under his nose, now that's shocking levels of oblivion.
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by omooba969(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I believe her actions say it all. Maybe he wasn't emotionally there or was too preoccupied with his own thing to noticed that someone else was in the picture. Because when your partner is up to something, the signs are bedazzled, begging you to take a much closer look. He couldn't even tell that something this big was taking place right under his nose, now that's shocking levels of oblivion.

When you trust a partner that much, you wouldn't harbour any doubts about the prospects of your journey together - I can call that a true companionship. To explore whether or not he was emotionally involved with her, or if there's a breakdown of some sort i.e communication, is another subject entirely.

To say the baby daddy was oblivious to all the arrangements would simply mean that he shouldn't have totally trusted his woman - lack of trust in a relationship is not healthy for the two of them.

Shall we now sleep with an eye opened in our relationships? smiley
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by XhosaNostra(f): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

When you trust a partner that much, you wouldn't harbour any doubts about the prospects of your journey together - I can call that a true companionship. To explore whether or not he was emotionally involved with her, or if there's a breakdown of some sort i.e communication, is another subject entirely.

To say the baby daddy was oblivious to all the arrangements would simply mean that he shouldn't have totally trusted his woman - lack of trust in a relationship is not healthy for the two of them.

Shall we now sleep with an eye opened in our relationships? smiley

It's not about lack of trust but being in tune with your partner, emotionally. It happens naturally. You pick up on the slightest shifts when you're fully present in a relationship. So to be unaware to this extent makes no sense.
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by omooba969(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's not about lack of trust but being in tune with your partner, emotionally. It happens naturally. You pick up on the slightest shifts when you're fully present in a relationship. So to be unaware to this extent makes no sense.

We all don't pick up on everything but we leverage things with robust communication btw the two. Even artificial intelligence misses it often, how much more humans.

The job is not for the man alone but for the woman as well, to flag errors when she's aware things ain't right.

I can see you're still tryna maintain that the man should have picked the orchestrated errors that was well schemed by his woman. From the man's submission, the arrangement was schemed with a view to keep the baby daddy in the dark.

Women! grin
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
chiommy123:
Enemies of progress. You want her to be giving birth every year with no marriage in site
Abi permanent site, olodo!
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by IamSoProlific: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
amiibaby:
Lol that's good for u

Modified: any one who quotes me will be ignored like a lepper that he/she is

This is how your type end up insulting their future husband.

You need to learn with what happened with the twitter var. Knowledge is knowing what to say and wisdom is knowing to or not say it.

Be wise girl, you're too matured for this.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by XhosaNostra(f): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

We all don't pick up on everything but we leverage things with robust communication btw the two. Even artificial intelligence misses it often, how much more humans.

The job is not for the man alone but for the woman as well, to flag errors when she's aware things ain't right.

I can see you're still tryna maintain that the man should have picked the orchestrated errors that was well schemed by his woman. From the man's submission, the arrangement was schemed with a view to keep the baby daddy in the dark.

Women! grin

It's not a man vs woman issue. If your partner has another relationship, especially one this serious, you can tell. Period. I think this guy has something of his own going & is just playing dumb to her shenanigans because it's much better to take on the role of the victim than to admit you were outplayed. This is a check mate!
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by omooba969(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's not a man vs woman issue. If your partner has another relationship, especially one this serious, you can tell. Period. I think this guy has something of his own going & is just playing dumb to her shenanigans because it's much better to take on the role of the victim than to admit you were outplayed. This is a check mate!

I understand your standpoint but the bolded text would be taken as mere assumption vs fact that's being clearly played out by the woman. We don't have such information as per the man playing hanky panky which may help to exonerate the woman's behaviour.

Like I mentioned earlier, it's important to know how their relationship was while the woman decided to go with another man.
Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Jaymaq(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is the result of dating a woman who is not worth the while. So many men are doing the same today, wasting away precious time chasing women who are not stable in their ways.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by XhosaNostra(f): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
omooba969:

I understand your standpoint but the bolded text would be taken as mere assumption vs fact that's being clearly played out by the woman. We don't have such information as per the man playing hanky panky which may help to exonerate the woman's behaviour.

Like I mentioned earlier, it's important to know how their relationship was while the woman decided to go with another man.

Lol, my point still stands. It is almost impossible to miss the signs of a cheating partner when the focus is there.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by omooba969(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, my point still stands. It is almost impossible not to miss the signs of a cheating partner when the focus is there.

I agree & that's why I stated that 'I understand your standpoint'...

1 Like

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by wakaawaka(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
My brothers.. PLEASE FEAR WOMAN

Re: South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man by Skmoda360(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
amiibaby:
Lol that's good for u

Modified: any one who quotes me will be ignored like a lepper that he/she is
I know it's fools like you that dashed you likes....trash talk undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.