Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? (4847 Views)

The Most Beautiful African Girl Ive Ever Seen And She Comes From Kenya / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / Funny Names You Have Seen And Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by queeneve: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2010
I see Vic to scared to answer,

You don't wanna none of this bruh, YOU COULDN'T HANDLE THIS, and I hate to send you to your momma crying,
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by Vic2k3(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2010
queeneve:

I see Vic to scared to answer,

You don't wanna none of this bruh, YOU COULDN'T HANDLE THIS, and I hate to send you to your momma crying,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what!!!!! She is challenging mE??!!! OMG!! i don't want to kill person wif . . . . .
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by queeneve: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2010
Challenging you? Nawl simply INFORMING YOU, big difference bruh!
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by Vic2k3(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2010
queeneve:

Challenging you? Nawl simply INFORMING YOU, big difference bruh!

Don't make me change ma mind. i want to do it slowly and peaceful not forcefully. don't force ma hand
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by queeneve: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2010
You sure you can get it up forcefully VIc?

THe last man that told me he WAS GON "handled" me ended up regretting it,
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by Vic2k3(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2010
queeneve:

You sure you can get it up forcefully VIc?

THe last man that told me he WAS GON "handled" me ended up regretting it,

hehehe i'm more forceful than that ur rod given to u in the college
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by queeneve: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2010
THAT WHAT ALL MEN SAY and most of them end up being one minute men,

Limp before insertion seems TO BE most men's motto,
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by Vic2k3(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
queeneve:

THAT WHAT ALL MEN SAY and most of them end up being one minute men,

Limp before insertion seems TO BE most men's motto,

Heheheehe. Don't worry u go call partner after the first one
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
A woman is supposed to be seen and heard in a rship.As for mine, he likes to liisten to me when am talking.He is so proud cos he knws being with me can never be a dull moment. He is always proud to have me around his friends all becos i make contributions to any topic they discuss from football-politics-entertainment-events just name it.
So he listens to me when i talk and when am wrong he corrects me.
Am not saying every lady shld be like me but in a rship, make reasonable comments for u to be heard and not seen only.
Thank you
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by adosjun(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2010
queeneve:

What do you mean by A LADY SHOULD KNOW WHEN TO TALK AND WHEN TO KEEP SHUT? Explain that elaborately please,

i luv ladies dat talk intelligently, challenging but she should know when to back out, To me it is unladylike to talk too much using vulgar language, A lady should smile more n talkless most especially in public, she shld be able to know wen r talks r no longer welcome n leanback or jst smile,
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by MrCork21: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
True, A woman shuld be seen in the kitchen and heard in the bed room tongue
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by MrCork21: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2010
true, women are usually heard moaning, actualy! angry
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by queeneve: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2010
The moaning is not caused by you mr cock that for sure grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by MrCork21: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
Queenie, why wunt I moan?

Ordnary kiss, u wunt kiss me. Ordnary punnny, u wunt give me punnny. Ordnary hug, u wunt give me hug,

so why the blooody hell shuldnt I moan, gademmmit!! angry
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by queeneve: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
You DISGUSTED ME, THAT WHY!!!
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by MrCork21: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2010
I disgusted u coz am good looking? U dont like goood lookin guys?

Well I only like u becoz u r white tongue
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by queeneve: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2010
What African-American woman you know that is white?

I am disgusted because you are disgusting,
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by MrCork21: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
madam how can i be disgusting simply becoz i love your big Nyansh? am I not a big Nyansh

lover? Well, Do not blame me, blame God, for making yor beautiful , cheers! wink
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by ShyOne(f): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2010
@ Mobo444

First, let me take this opportunity to wish you a Happy Birthday Today!!

If you drink alcohol, do it in moderation
Take time to Enjoy the Flowers, the scenery and good friends and family
Allow Yourself to be Entertained and Spoiled Today
Accept Compliments and Good Wishes Graciously

Again, Happy Birthday To You Today.
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by ShyOne(f): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2010
@ Queeneve:

I am completely enjoying your threads and the manner in which you are presenting these thoughts because it allows others to verbalize on ideas that we all wonder about but few mention.

Thank you
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by MrCork21: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
Shy-One, u gots booty & are u light skin? and can u cook & clean? tongue
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Shy-One, u gots booty & are u light skin? and can u cook & clean? tongue

you want to compensate your west africa darkness with her light skin ?
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by MrCork21: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2010
Bro light skin women are the most beautiful, 4real. They always look like ice cream tongue

Its all about light skin babes, No doubt!!
wink
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by ShyOne(f): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2010
In a relationship:

It is very important to my VERY SURVIVAL that my mate hear me, value my thought process, integrate both our ideas in the decisions that are made for our lives both current and future.

I intentionally TEMPER MY WORDS, TONE OF VOICE AND MANNERISMS when any onlookers are in our presence.  As it is important to me that HE is always viewed as the head.  I have yet to meet a man that has a loud mate that onlookers admire or want to copy in their own relationship - Even more so in public.

To the world outside of the home:

Whether true or not, many times people confuse someone who speaks alot as being a type of 'authority figure' and/or 'head over a certain area'. I work incessantly so when I am with my mate it is my "downtime to unwind,", and when we are in public together, I don't want to take the lead or be seen as knowledgeable about this or that because I am not going to give out "Free Information in my areas of expertise."  So remaining quiet works VERY WELL for me and it places my mate in the position that he is most comfortable as well as his comfort mode is that of a person who is more sociable than myself - he is well known, outgoing and I am happy for him to do the talking for the both of us, I chip in when needed but he reigns in that area.

As far as the feminine aspect of being heard, I admire and appreciate females who present themselves in an "assertive manner" because IT IS A KNOWN FACT that "assertion" wins hands down over "aggression."  I love being more so "assertive" in my approach and enjoy seeing women who are "assertive with their ideas, responses" because "AGGRESSION 9 times out of 10 kills and deletes the message that needs to be revealed to all."  Assertion also encourages admiration from all.  The only time I like seeing Aggression from a Woman is in the area of sports - Women who display too much aggression risk being viewed as repulsive by many as most societies can be quite harsh and shallow.  Aggression in soccer, basketball, track, table tennis, tennis, swimming and self-defense are the only times I admire that action when coming from a woman.  But that's just my personal opinion and I am only one person.
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by ShyOne(f): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2010
@ Mr. Cork

I have a mate - but thank you for asking.

The color of skin is irrelevant to me. But in response to your question. I am light skinned - my mate is dark. Black is beautiful.
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by MrCork21: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
Shy-nun , madam I love light skin. can we marry? tongue
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by ShyOne(f): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2010
@ Mr. Cork:

The photo that you have chosen to display on your profile, forget it, i have no words,
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by chic2pimp(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2010
Should A Woman Be Outspoken And Seen? Absolutely Yes

Should She Be Aggressive and Rude? A Definitely No No.

Some women do confuse the latter for the former.
Re: Should a woman Be Seen And Not Heard In A Relationship? by mengi: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2010
@nikkykay,
He is always proud to have me around his friends all becos i make contributions to any topic they discuss from football-politics-entertainment-events just name it.
So he listens to me when i talk and when am wrong he corrects me.

That's the fuel that keeps the fire burning , you listen when he corrects you, many will sulk when corrected.

There is a thin line btw an openminded lady and a talkative knowing that difference takes wisdom, most women are of the latter but claims the former.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) / Eating Of Vaginal Causes Pink Lips / When Your House Help Finally Turns Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.