Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,027 members, 7,852,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Would You Allow Your Child To Marry The Child Of The Lover Who Jilted You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Child To Marry The Child Of The Lover Who Jilted You (597 Views)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Will You Attend the Wedding of your Ex-lover Who Dumped You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Child To Marry The Child Of The Lover Who Jilted You by Loveaflame(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
Life can be sort of strange a times. Bode was madly in love with Lola.They were lover-birds who were destined to have a blissful home,so it seems then.Both families were already aware that they were dating.

Just eight months to the wedding day ,Lola met another guy and decided to break away from Bode.It was a painful experience.Both families were shocked to the bones as they could not understand the sudden change in Lola's behavior.She refused to listen to reasons.

Its now over 25 years and Bode's grown up son brought in a lady he was in-love with.On discovering that the lady's mother is his one time heart breaker he refused to support the relationship vowing to do anything to stop his son from marrying Lola's daughter.

On the side of Lola she was really fond of Bode's son due to his good behaviors.Also on discovering that her son in-law to be was Bode who she broke his heart she became sorrowful and sober.The old time memory of betrayal came back.She really wants her daughter to marry Bode's son,but Bode has said over his dead body.

Dear great Nairalanders what is your candid opinion about this issue?

If you were in Bode's shoe what will you do?

Please, I need your advise on this issue.
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Marry The Child Of The Lover Who Jilted You by Omolola1(f): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2010
Bode has to let sleeping dogs lie, the past is past, let the two lovers continue in their relationship~
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Marry The Child Of The Lover Who Jilted You by Pennywise(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2010
Sometimes you do things not because you want to, but because it will be wrong not to. If I were the father I will approve of marriage, but he should not expect me in his house when the mother-in-law is visiting. Secondly, daughter in-law must not betray any trace of her mother's attitude in my son's house.
Re: Would You Allow Your Child To Marry The Child Of The Lover Who Jilted You by iyatrustee(f): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2010
where in this puzzle is Bode's wife? what of Lola's Husband? looks like they are both single. let their children face themselves while Bode and his old love rekindle their emotions cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Love Is A Game- Not Everybody Wins! True Or False. / Really Confusing / Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.