Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later (2115 Views)

Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later by YugoMag: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
A couple who were born in the same hospital, same day, just hours apart just got married after 23 Years.

The Groom James Barsby was born a twin, likewise the bride too.

James Barsby’s twin is a male while the bride, Amy has a male twin too. But his wife Amy and her twin brother William was born five hours after James and his twin brother Christian was born.

The couple’s parents met even at an anti-natal class in the year 1995 before they were born in Queen’s Park Hospital, Blackburn, England.

Despite the fact that they lived close to each other while growing up, just a few miles away, they only got chemistry for each other at school. They began dating back in their secondary school days.

The couple began dating in 2011, and their moving away to different universities never affected their relationship as their love even grew stronger.

The couple got married at St Peter’s Church in Salisbury, just days before James’s graduation from Manchester Medical School and Amy’s graduation from Lancaster University. Amy’s parents and grandparents got married in the same St Peter’s Church in Salisbury.

The bride, Amy was quoted saying;

“It makes it more like it was just meant to be. I wouldn’t have it any other way, even if it means I can’t have my own birthday.

“Growing up, we’ve always shared our birthday with our twin brothers, now we share it with each other.”

James proposed to Amy two years ago while they were on holiday after making a secret arrangement with a hotel to book a special spot for him and his then-girlfriend.

Amy was quoted saying;

“It was really cute – he did well. He got down on one knee and asked me. There was no way I was going to say no.

“I kind of guessed something was happening when he was leading me to a romantic, secluded spot, but I was very happy.

“The wedding day was just amazing, I thought I’d be nervous but I was not at all.

“”My mum helped a lot with the wedding and is really happy for us – she remembers talking to his family at the antenatal class.”

Amy added: “I was in Lancaster and James was in Manchester. It’s only an hour on the train, it was nothing really. Not a weekend went by that we didn’t spend together.

“We both applied for medicine degrees, we both got into uni and we both passed. Now we are both starting as junior doctors at the same NHS Trust.”

James was quoted saying: “Everyone says to us ‘what are the chances of that?’.

“On the first day of school, our parents said to us both ‘the other sets of twins will be starting today’. Whenever I saw Amy around the school, I thought ‘there’s that other twin’.”

See More Pictures Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/couple-born-in-same-hospital-same-year-gets-married-23-years-later/

CC: Lalasticlala , Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later by YugoMag: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin grin True Love! They were just born to be married! tongue
Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later by 10mobile: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is too much like a movie storyline.
Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later by daddytime(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
The odds here is one in a billions.

Wonderful coincidence.

Very news worthy.
Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later by Authoreety: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
Happy union to them
Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later by Blackfire(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Weird....
Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later by jesvic91(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Is it my eyes or ,They even look alike
Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later by simonlee(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
jesvic91:
They even look alike
ah ah.... are you working with VAR NIG. LTD undecided

Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later by akaahs(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kai white man life is just like a programmer. Every thing just fall into place like movie. Just 24yrs nd they are married already. Hmmmmm
Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later by Martinez39(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
They look like brother and sister.
Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later by Joystark(f): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
akaahs:
Kai white man life is just like a programmer. Every thing just fall into place like movie. Just 24yrs nd they are married already. Hmmmmm

I dey tell u.
What are the odds that a 24 yr old guy here would be ready for marriage?
Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later by Oche211(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
simonlee:
ah ah.... are you working with VAR NIG. LTD undecided
it's VAR NL
Re: Couple Born In Same Hospital, Same Year, Gets Married 23 Years Later by Michelle55: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Congrats to them but they kinda look alike abi is my eyes deceiving me ni?

Meanwhile check out my siggy below

(1) (Reply)

I'm Cursed / Boys With This Following NAMES Have Big PENIS / How I Made Serious Mistakes During My Courtship-now I Cannot Enjoy My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.