Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) (72308 Views)

“My Picture Wrongly Published As Precious Owolabi” — Corper Chijioke Oraeki / NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by lukui: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
in 2011, Goodluck Jonathan donated N5million to the family of one corper who lost his life, during the 2011 election, I could vividly remember because I was a serving corper that time and I also took part as poll clerk,

after the N5m and condolence message, he (GEJ) sent, will these two things wake up the dead?

will it pay back for all the years of spending on the man?

you accuse government, don't forget, Nigerian soldiers die everyday on battlefield, nothing happens, as long as its them and not us no problem, we (me and you) all need to check ourselves as living things!!!!!!
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
TODAY,ITS PRECIOUS TURN,NO ONE NOS WEN,HOW N WHERE ITLL BE OUR TURN.1 TIN MUST SURELY KILL A MAN
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Stanbaba30: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Does Buhari realize that people are dying daily in this country? Deaths that can and should be avoided? Does he realize that these people have loved ones? O LORD, please visit him with d wickedness he has overlooked on others.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
cry OMG!!!!!! Who will console his loved ones Ha! It's shall NEVER be well with Buhari, Nigeria judiciary and all those who are troubling Nigerians!!! Awon oloriburuku, all of you will definitely weep on all your children.

I believe channels is also culpable for sending a corper to cover an event we all no that always turns out bloody and deadly
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Stanbaba30: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
May the wickedness Buhari has overlooked visit him too and his household.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by mastermind1759(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
May we not waka during a blood thirsty day of the devil.. Imagine if he was d only child of his parent.. Dem don naked d parents. B dat.,
God help us
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
high level of illiteracy. the shite members would have siezed the opportunity to use the pressman as an avenue to let the world know their grievances that thier leader has been locked up illegally. instead they shot him
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Annabanner: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Khafi and Gedoni caught having sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJd1S6_j0ew

SUBSCRIBE OHH
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
cry OMG!!!!!! Who will console his loved ones Ha! It's shall NEVER be well with Buhari, Nigeria judiciary and all those who are troubling Nigerians!!! Awon oloriburuku, all of you will definitely weep on all your children.

How many if your curses have worked?

I don't know why you people can't just face the topic.
It is as if your dream, breath, and inhale Buhari.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
That's all
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
wizardus:
May his soul rest in peace...

See the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36C0Huzp4CQ

Poor and unprofessional news reporting! The lady needs more personal development

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by pezeji(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Never want to comment but I have to curse the day Buhari became president
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Kvngjeje: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
On behalf of Unilorin alumni here R.I.PMP
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Swizz1: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
firstly I will blame channels TV for sending a young lad to cover a scene with violence without protection...very very bad of channels TV...guess their staffs where protected right??..because he is a Corper...they just allowed him unsafe guarded..will hold channels TV responsible

secondly will this so called Nigeria and their leaders...they can't obey court rule...which is very bad..we are just living in a lawless country...if they can't obey court rule...then court should be scraped..
only when its time for elections...they will obey court rulings..

Nigeria which way forward?... politicians pity 4 us

RIP PRECIOUS
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Damoche10: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Channels TV should be sued! Why allow an inexperienced journalist cover such a volatile event? undecided undecided
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 12:23am On Jul 24, 2019
Who Shoot de gun dat kill him? De police or de shites?Ayam not understanding!

Meanwhile,Rip dis patriotic Nigerian!
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Charlesihemeje(m): 4:21am On Jul 24, 2019
Rest in peace oooo cry
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by fejikudz(m): 5:10am On Jul 24, 2019
Natoski5:
Rip...just imagine after 6years in primary school, anoda 6years in secondary school, anoda 4years in university...

When it now time for you to enjoy boom death!!! embarassed embarassed...

Make God no allow us see bad tin
AMEN
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by wizardus: 6:40am On Jul 24, 2019
Daree88:

Poor and unprofessional news reporting! The lady needs more personal development

Noted! Thanks
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Relationshipish: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2019
bafy:
But I saw a pic of him after he was shot. He was sitting in d car. I'm pretty sure slow pace of treatment made him die. I didn't think he would die. May his soul rest in peace and may God comfort his family.
Was at the house yesterday.. His dad said. The medical officer that delivered his death certificate from the national hospital told him he was taken to a private hospital and was rejected. Cos he had a gunshot wound. You how hospitals handle issues like this.. Well. He was taken to the national hospital. He had lost blood..
Guys.. Death is painful..
He's a member of my youth fellowship...
May God be with the family..
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Emmannn101(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2019
It clearly shows that Buhari, the weak judiciary and channels TV killed this young handsome man.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by baddosky1: 8:00am On Jul 24, 2019
Relationshipish:

Was at the house yesterday.. His dad said. The medical officer that delivered his death certificate from the national hospital told him he was taken to a private hospital and was rejected. Cos he had a gunshot wound. You how hospitals handle issues like this.. Well. He was taken to the national hospital. He had lost blood..
Guys.. Death is painful..
He's a member of my youth fellowship...
May God be with the family..

RIP Owolabi

But if his parents voted for this present administration which is very possible because of the geo-political zone he came from, then it serves them right!
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by bafy(f): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2019
What is this slowpoke going on about?? Who is talking about the bullet that killed him. Go take your drugs.uote author=stagger post=80560442]

Stop talking arrant nonsense. He was hit by a police bullet. Stop trying to spin the tale here. Till date has anyone found the police guys that shot the bullets that killed Igeniwari George, younger brother of Finidi George and countless others who were hit by stray bullets?

Even the killer cops who killed that young girl in Ajegunle and in Umuahia: have they been arrested? [/quote]
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
PropaMan:
RIP to precious.
may her soul rest in peace

you see when people say, stop NYSC they fail to understand the importance of NYSC is to the country, i know the deceased died maybe while carrying out her primary assignment, but what we really need to do is support and appreciate the youth corpers in our communities. dont underpay them support them in the best way you can. not by shouting corper wee!!
corper wee
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

You, Buhari and all of you blood suckers in Nigeria shall never have peace in all your days, Oloribu omo ofo.

If not Buhari na, and u start crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.