Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) (72274 Views)

“My Picture Wrongly Published As Precious Owolabi” — Corper Chijioke Oraeki / NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by bornprince(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
A promising young man loosing his life because of Buhari's insensitivity and tyranny. God will judge.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by nurex01(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Walexybobo:
O mase o. ku oro omo. olohun maje ki afi oju sunkun omo lojo ale o. may God forgive him.
aamin
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by wallezee: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISTBL0G:
The Management of National Youth Service Corps is deeply saddened with the sudden and unfortunate death of Owolabi Precious Ayo, FC/18C/5226, whose untimely death occurred while on official assignment during Shiite protesters/police clash in Abuja.

Until his death, Precious, a graduate of Performing Arts from the University of Ilorin was a serving Corps Member with Channels Television who was loaded with good prospects in journalism profession.

We join the entire family of Owolabi in this moment of grief and pray that the Almighty God console them and repose the soul of the departed.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/corp-members-pictured-carrying-corpse-of-late-owolabi-precious-ayo
If the president had obeyed court orders, this life and many more wouldn't have been cut short. Is this truly democracy?!
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by harjibolar10(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blitz4real:
Rip bro
I cannot die for these country,not at all
I'm sure he never bargained nor pray for that either.

Just pray that won't be your portion!
Amen?
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
RIP Precious, hmmmm that name means alot to his parent....Life cut short, while Leaders children dey abroad wit enough Securities. Useless Country undecided undecided
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by bluecircle470: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blitz4real:
Rip bro

Go and die for South Sudan
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
RIP.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by NkemChukwudi: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blitz4real:
Rip bro

It is impossible to die for "these country" though.

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Emmiechucks(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rest in Peace brother!
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
When u think u have gotten the best job in the world, only be be shot
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by djon78(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tears came to my eyes

RIP Bro
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by karma2000: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
by the way where are the idiots including aisha buhari making noise on stupid time wasting COZA case and and rubbish adult toyshop issue karma will surely manhandle all of you
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Its very sad.i know precious as a very respectful student while in unilorin. RIP bro.God will help ur family to bear your lost cry

1 Like

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Natoski5:
Rip...just imagine after 6years in primary school, anoda 6years in secondary school, anoda 4years in university...

When it now time for you to enjoy boom death!!! embarassed embarassed...

Make God no allow us see bad tin

4 yrs in university

for Nigeria , that's with or without compulsory strike ?
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
So sad. When the Government of the day won't do the right thing after several claims that no one is above the law. See them! The make laws they themselves can't keep/uphold! Who is deceiving who?

This death would have been averted if the Shiites leader, El Zakzaky, was released when the court gave the injunction for his release from detention.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by densiks: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
I wept lipsrsealed
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by chrismex(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
R. I. P
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Natoski5:
Rip...just imagine after 6years in primary school, anoda 6years in secondary school, anoda 4years in university...

we didn't include d number of years he spent writing jamb, seeking admission
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
cry OMG!!!!!! Who will console his loved ones Ha! It's shall NEVER be well with Buhari, Nigeria judiciary and all those who are troubling Nigerians!!! Awon oloriburuku, all of you will definitely weep on all your children.
But if not Buhari troubling us, it will never be well with you and your generations.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Natoski5(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
NemzySeries:

we didn't include d number of years he spent writing jamb, seeking admission

Aswear
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ijeoma actually cried on national TV yesterday. It's painful. One of the recipient of PMB's bad decision.

Reminds me of the poem" casualties" by John Pepper Clark.

How did we get here? We are all casualties one way or another.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chai owolabi anwugo
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blitz4real:
Rip bro

He never plan to die for Nigeria seek, its just how his was destined, but its such a pity... Las las na money dem go give em family
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by RulerIAm(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Life Sha!

Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blitz4real:
Rip bro
funny you.did he choose to die? when its time bro,there is nothing one can do.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shezkid01:
But channel tv dey craze oo.. AIT, silver bird no send reporters to the place...
Rip

I don't think is assignment was official, he was just a diligent kid that wanted to prove himself to his Superiors,such a waste of refined talent and enthusiasm.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by mankand(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Natoski5:

Simply because candle wax have blocked someone ear
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by SojiCash(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
So sad �
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by BLUEJAYY: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
bafy:
But I saw a pic of him after he was shot. He was sitting in d car. I'm pretty sure slow pace of treatment made him die. I didn't think he would die. May his soul rest in peace and may God comfort his family.
He probably would have been saved in a society with better emergency care which unfortunately, is non-existent here.

He must have bled to death, sadly.
Re: Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) by ssphobia(m): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rest in peace bro.... May Almighty God grant is parents the heart to bear the lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.