Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Could my girlfriend be pregnant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could my girlfriend be pregnant? (3805 Views)

Could My Girlfriend Be Lying?? / Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? / Could My Girlfriend Be An Introvert Or Is There Something Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by xjeff(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2019
While you were depositing the sperms you weren't confused, Now she's preggy you are confused! Are sperms not biological seeds?

3 Likes

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by Phenomenal16(f): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Seun weds Linda...
Y not make it a reality

1 Like

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by alphaNomega: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
greatme2good:

I forgive your ignorance.

I tell you the truth and you say it is ignorance, yet you can't explain. I am not surprised.

Maybe the real mum sold the baby to her. Who knows?
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by emelda86(f): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Congrats to you

Baby dust to all those going through backyard door... grin
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SUPERPACK: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
greatme2good:

Urine test doesn't show on some women. I have married sisters with different stories. One of my sister's pregnancy was never detected by urine, blood test nor scan till the day she gave birth. Her gynaecologist was convinced she was pregnant and she believed him.
she fell for a pregnancy scam ongoing in mostly south east part of nigeria. read thread below. https://www.nairaland.com/5296168/cryptic-pregnancy-doctor-abah-ehi

1 Like

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by wajaja: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Let her run scan. Might be pseudo cyesis or hormonal imbalance.
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by greatme2good(f): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
SUPERPACK:
she fell for a pregnancy scam ongoing in mostly south east part of nigeria. read thread below. https://www.nairaland.com/5296168/cryptic-pregnancy-doctor-abah-ehi
This thing you shared is unrelated to her experience sir. I was present in the labour room when she gave birth, not just me but my mom too. All stories are not the same.
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by greatme2good(f): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
alphaNomega:

I tell you the truth and you say it is ignorance, yet you can't explain. I am not surprised.

Maybe the real mum sold the baby to her. Who knows?
Why do you need an explanation when you have already concluded. She's late and it's still fresh in my memory so why would what a stranger that I don't know if he's a human being or not, who doesn't know anything about me nor my family be the reason I will say things that I don't want to say.
The best I can do is to give you the address of the hospital and the name of the doctor for you to confirm and the name and number of the deaconess from my church that also went into the labour room with us. You can never know better than the person who had the experience so next time before you say trash, you confirm first.
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by alphaNomega: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
greatme2good:

Why do you need an explanation when you in have already concluded. She's late and it's still fresh in my memory so why would what a stranger that I don't know if he's a human being or not, who doesn't know anything about me nor my family be the reason I will say things that I don't want to say.
The best I can do is to give you the address of the hospital and the name of the doctor for you to confirm and the name and number of the deaconess from my church that also went into the labour room with us. You can never know better than the person who had the experience so next time before you it say trash, you confirm first.

May she R.I.P
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why not go to a reputable hospital and do another test?
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thank you everyone. We did the scan. She's not pregnant. I can finally heave a sigh of relief grin

1 Like

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SUPERPACK: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
Thank you everyone. We did the scan. She's not pregnant. I can finally heave a sigh of relief grin
tear the toto raw today to celebrate, my real guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by greatme2good(f): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:

Good for you buy use protection next time or you pull out. Don't put yourself into this kind of situation again. Make more money first.

1 Like

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by somehow: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Go for a scan after 2 weeks

2 Likes

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
immature bro .
lolz..teenage bro

2 Likes

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by raphemmanuel(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
bro u shouldn't be rejoicing, this could be a sign of u being impotent grin
My thought though. undecided

1 Like

Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2019
raphemmanuel:
bro u shouldn't be rejoicing, this could be a sign of u being impotent grin
My thought though. undecided
another angle. But hey. I know I been hitting it raw but my pullout game is lit. Was only scared maybe what if I've mistakenly deposited somthing in there. It's all good now
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2019
somehow:
Go for a scan after 2 weeks
I will sir.
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant? by raphemmanuel(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
another angle. But hey. I know I been hitting it raw but my pullout game is lit. Was only scared maybe what if I've mistakenly deposited somthing in there. It's all good now
Bro try raw again next time. wink
This time make sure u pour everything inside to try ur potency of being able to pregnant her undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mgtows Enough With The Arrogance And Pride. / Nigerian Lady Prays As She Flies In An Aircraft First Time(see Reactions) / Lady Intentionally Sticks Red Lipstick On The Clothes Of Men At A Party(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.