Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport (74745 Views)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja / Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Amanda4life: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
If we have women president Nigeria will be okay
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by bonnyhope: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

Bastard!

you see!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have just justified my quote

nothing more to offer other than abuse/insult and leg opening
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by odedinigbin(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
YanshmasterGee:
Who crashlanded the plane in the first place?

IF I SLAP U NOW
USE UR NUMBER 6 B4 ASKING QUESTIONS
ALWAYS BE SERIOUS WEN DEALING WITH SOMETHING SERIOUS
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by deebrain(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Challenges don't recognize whether you are male or female. They just come. Sometimes, like this case, they can come hard.

Only champions prevail over them.

You are an exceptional woman. You are the definition of the African woman- not those good for nothing ones who think its by being naked or weak minded or abusive they become strong women.
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by yeyeosoronga: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Women are really trying and catching up. Shame some families still dont educate their girls. What am I even saying, they don't even educate their boys sef.
Shame our country doesn't value education of it's citizens. Primary and secondary school education should be mandatory for every child and there should be enough government run school for those who cant afford private schooling for their children n
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
xtrim1:
Praising a pilot for bringing in a plane too hard. Let's wait for AIB report.

I wonder!

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by joylegacie7(f): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
tongue tongue Women are always genius tongue. We are the best

i know no boy will like your post... grin grin grin grin grin grin
jeloxy them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Treasure17(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
adedayoa2:
Wehdone ma, Yoruba amaka (usually I don't do this)
Well, you just did.

Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
joylegacie7:

i know no boy will like your post... grin grin grin grin grin grin jeloxy them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abi now cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by freethesheeple(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
aanuoluwami14:

are the slay ones among?
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by penjm: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
see the good effort, and yet only 7 ministerial seats.
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
YanshmasterGee:
Good question? If she was that good, why did she crash land the aircraft? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Henri8: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Boeing 737 again?
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Americanboy35: 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
The real slay Queen
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by SunnDash(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Yoruba amaka
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Ayisatojo: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
So proud of you woman!

But what has been happening to Air Peace of late? It has been different story at different times. May the good God avert all air mishap in Nigeria and anywhere.[size=10pt][/size]

Gistring:
Captain Simisola Ajibola pictured above is the Female pilot who averted the near tragedy on Air Peace aircraft that happened at the Muratala Mohammed International Airport Lagos yesterday July 23rd.

The Air Peace Boeing 737 plane lost its tyres after crash-landing at the Airport facility. According to eyewitness accounts, the incident was brought under control, thanks to the expertise of Captain Simi who handled the near-fatal incident professionally.

Sew more photos here; http://gistmore.com/meet-the-beautiful-nigerian-pilot-who-averted-the-near-tragedy-in-lagos-airport-photos
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Rexnegro(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
well done ma
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Exodora: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Some asshole nigga will not like this.
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Damiflow: 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
shocked
aanuoluwami14:
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by lexy2014: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
jpmoriarti:
The other pilot holding the yoke. The one who holds the yoke is not the one who communicates.

Is it d copilot who "dropped" d plane from 30,000ft?
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Wwildcard(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
YanshmasterGee:
Sense wee not kee you �����

2 Likes

Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by megastu(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
During one of those delays, a plane was brought from Lagos to Abuja at 2 am to carry us to Lagos. Upon embarking the aircraft, some unruly passengers sat in the business class and refused to go to the economy section which was what they paid for. When Simisola, the captain heard, she refused to fly the plane, she even threatened to shut it down until aviation security came and later the passengers were asked to apologize to her.

Some days ago, one of the passengers on that flight informed me that that same woman refused to fly an aircraft because it was discovered that one of the seats pulled out of position. The passenger was even saying that the woman is too arrogant and rude and that he would report her to Onyeama, the Chairman of Air peace.

Now I know why the woman is intellectually arrogant; she knows her onions and is obviously a sticker to rules.

Well done captain Simisola
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by tyup(m): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Elemosho478:

You are the dumb one here

Bursted Tyre was not the Pilot's fault

You know nothing but somehow you guys think you know everything

I was at the scene so shut up and get lost..... believe whatever you want to that's your problem

but at FAAN and according to AIB the blame was on the pilot and maybe if you can show them this picture you include which i guess they probably don't know about what causes plane tyre's burst maybe they'll allow her resume flight undecided but for now sorry to disappoint you she's on probation either to be suspended or not

1 Like

Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Enemyofpeace: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Get a life!!
See as her breasts be like pawpaw
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Enemyofpeace: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
Agugbadin:

You are a real Enemy of Peace as your name implies, Ekwesu, Esu.
tongue tongue
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Enemyofpeace: 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Get a life!!
See as her breasts be like pawpaw
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Elemosho478: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
tyup:

I was at the scene so shut up and get lost..... believe whatever you want to that's your problem

but at FAAN and according to AIB the blame was on the pilot and maybe if you can show them this picture you include which i guess they probably don't know about what causes plane tyre's burst maybe they'll allow her resume flight undecided but for now sorry to disappoint you she's on probation either to be suspended or not

You were under your mama's bed but claimed you was at the scene

What a Joke grin cheesy
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Yoruba amaka
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by tyup(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
Elemosho478:

You were under your mama's bed but claimed you was at the scene

What a Joke grin cheesy

if what's wounding you is jealousy then come to Aeroport College of Aviation and Travel Management. Ikeja. satisfy your curiosity and be moderate with due limit. Good day
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tina26:
let FAAN conclude investigations before we hail her
because she's not igbo, hatered will destroy you forever
Re: Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport by mechanics(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
lolz, it's the wisdom from God that helped her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. / Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.