Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court (2160 Views)

My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. / Unwanted Abortion: I Made A Report At Police Station / My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Mayemavins: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
After we failed to struck a deal , and her sister persist defamation of my names, I was even reported to my mom that I'm threatening their daughter, I went back to the police station,strike a deal with the DPO and she was arrested this morning, we have been there at station all since, I already prepared all my evidence of pregnancy and the abortion, all thanks to nairalanders ideas, She has been locked up in cell, and I was told I will be responsible for her feeding till she will be charged to court on Thursday!!! Well, I can say my long hands and romance with the police save me cos they almost twist the case, but I laugh last
Elizabeth I love you, let's meet in court on Thursday
NB: I was even surprised she was a nairalanders and she saw all my former thread

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by chikasin4(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hum
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by OnlineArchitect: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
If you're happy, then we're happy

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Mayemavins: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
If you're happy then we're happy
So happy bro, am trying to teach her sister a big lesson not necessarily the girl, she is the mastermind of the abortion

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Nyascobar1414: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Feminist dem and Evening newspapers are coming for thy head..
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mayemavins:

Oga go and rest, when I dey buy am sharwama take her to shopping, buy her iphone 12 where u dey, we already have an agreement that if she carry belle she go born am, WhatsApp chats no dey lie!!! If you don't have any reasonable things to say, keep shut, I dey vex rite now
. You're being stu**d...

You compare this to carrying a child for 9 months? Are dumb are you?

Did anyone force you to buy her a phone?

Your attitude is obnoxious... No wonder she wouldn't keep your parasite in her... undecided

A signed agreement?

10 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Franky70(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nairaland
Wahala

Make they no turn am to rape shaa
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by soundOsonic: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mayemavins:
After we failed to struck a deal , and her sister persist defamation of my names, I was even reported to my mom that I'm threatening their daughter, I went back to the police station,strike a deal with the DPO and she was arrested this morning, we have been there at station all since, I already prepared all my evidence of pregnancy and the abortion, all thanks to nairalanders ideas, She has been locked up in cell, and I was told I will be responsible for her feeding till she will be charged to court on Thursday!!! Well, I can say my long hands and romance with the police save me cos they almost twist the case, but I laugh last
NB: I was even surprised she was a nairalanders and she saw all my former thread
To what end?
The case is absurd.
1. You are not her legal husband

2. She can say you are not the owner

3. She can say she lost the pregnancy due to some complications

4. It is her body. You can't force her to carry a baby for you, you two never made a legal agreement

5. You don't ease your pain by causing others more pain

6. Suing her wouldn't bring a child back

7. She terminated a foetus and not a child.

8. Even if she is found guilty, will the court force her to have another child for you?

9. You should only be suing to recover your money if you spent money so she could have the child for you.

10. Suing her doesn't make sense. Is it about the child or it's about her not willing to be with you anymore or her not willing to carry your child?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by OnlineArchitect: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
soundOsonic:

To what end?
The case is absurd.
4. It is her body. You can't force her to carry a baby for you, you two never made a legal agreement
5. You don't ease your pain by causing other more pain
6. Sueing her wouldn't bring a child back

Bro read the part where he says he has evidence of the pregnancy/abortion

3 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Mayemavins: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
soundOsonic:

To what end?
The case is absurd.
Oga go and rest, when I dey buy am sharwama take her to shopping, buy her iphone 12 where u dey, we already have an agreement that if she carry belle she go born am, WhatsApp chats no dey lie!!! If you don't have any reasonable things to say, keep shut, I dey vex rite now
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mayemavins:
You got her arrested for what? Having an abortion? It's her body... If you want the child, carry it yourself! undecided

This is sheer stupidity... What right do you have to arrest her? None! The police are criminally minded and you took advantage of that...

You wouldn't even raise that child alone... Still expect her to breatfeed and raise your brat...

Do you know what it means to carry a child to full term? You insensitive twàt...

Go get a uterus if you desire children...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Mayemavins: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Feminist dem and Evening newspapers are coming for thy head..
Ready for them, especially that useless fernandez something

3 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Ifyken2: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
You got her arrested for what? Having an abortion? It's her body... If you want the child, carry it yourself! undecided

This is sheer stupidity... What right do you have to arrest her? None! The police are criminally minded and you took advantage of that...

You wouldn't even raise that child alone... Still expect her to breatfeed and raise your brat...

Do you know what it means to carry a child to full term? You insensitive Arrow...

Go get a uterus if you desire children...

Op said he bought her an iphone 12 to be his baby mama and they also had an agreement

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Righteousness2(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
I Love the fact that you are against abortion and it really shows in your actions.

I Love the fact that you are not happy that an innocent child was murdered.

At the same time, you need to understand that Fornication is evil. It is Sin and you are guilty of that. So you need to Repent from that and desist from such evils.

I advice you to go marry so you can legally and Scripturally copulate with your wife and have your kids.

7 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by soundOsonic: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
OnlineArchitect:

Bro read the part where he says he has evidence
Evidence means nothing. The evidence can be admissible or not.
Even if he has evidence doesn't mean the case will move to his favor.
That's not how things work in the law Court. The law Court isn't like you are settling quarrel.

Okay if she is found guilty will she be forced to carry another pregnancy?
What is the OP trying to gain here?
He is trying to ease his pain by causing another person pain.
If he wants a child he should go and have one with Ladies that are willing

6 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by etrange: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice one, OP. smiley

Can you give me her number, please?
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
soundOsonic:

Evidence means nothing. The evidence can be admissible or not.
Even if he has evidence doesn't mean the case will move to his favor.
That's not how things work in the law Court. The law Court isn't like you are settling quarrel.

Okay if she is found guilty will she be forced to carry another pregnancy?
What is the OP trying to gain here?
He is trying to ease his pain by causing another person pain.
If he wants a child he should go and have one with Ladies that are willing
Exactly! He's just proud... He doesn't care about the child... He just wants her to suffer...

8 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Mayemavins: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
etrange:
Nice one, OP. smiley

Can you give me her number, please?
Msg me on Whatsapp
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ifyken2:

Op said he bought her an iphone 12 to be his baby mama and they also had an agreement
Yeah... I buy you a phone to cum in me... And when you don't, I get you arrested...

Was it a signed document? undecided

Or the op was stupid to think the cost of surrogacy is an iphone?
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by BlueAir: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
I owe u my deepest respect. You be real man with ballz! Who knows what he wants! Oil dey ur head correct! I like men who show these bittttches not all men dey cower in 21st century
Mayemavins:

Ready for them, especially that useless fernandez something

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Jmichael1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bros tnk ur stars say na quite grl u jam...

2 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by soundOsonic: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mayemavins:

Now it is all about the money you spent and not the child.
You are an adult that refused to grow up. She have every right to make a U-turn on the agreement.
I pray she returns those things you bought for her and move on with her life.
If she does so, you will still be the loser, you know why? It's because you can't have her and you will never have her.

6 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by blinking001(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
A king
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by posty56: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
waste of time and resources ,the baby isn't coming back what is the point ,move on

5 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Whatever makes you happy, Son.
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by etrange: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mayemavins:

Msg me on Whatsapp

Your number, please.

Just want to ask a few questions about the situation. Maybe there's a better way of handling it. smiley
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mayemavins:
She has been locked up in cell, and I was told I will be responsible for her feeding till she will be charged to court on Thursday!!! Well, I can say my long hands and romance with the police save me cos they almost twist the case, but I laugh last
Can you provide scan or evidence to show that you indeed filed this charge and got this person locked up for it? undecided

Somehow I find it hard to believe that Nigerian police go get time for this kain situation. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by shege45: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mayemavins:
i have a question. Do you want her to go to jail?

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Premiumwriter: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
No mind those people wey say you no get case

If anything she can get up to 10 years in jail

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
soundOsonic:

To what end?
The case is absurd.
8. Even if she is found guilty, will the court force are to have another child for you?
9. You should only be suing to recover your money if you spent money so she could have the child for you.

10. Suing her doesn't make sense. Is it about the child or it's about her not willing to be with you anymore or her not willing to carry your child?
So let's get OP to provide proof of his claims. We need not just a scan of the police report but also information indicating someone has been charged and jailed as well. undecided

1 Like

Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Mayemavins: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
etrange:

Your number, please.

Just want to ask a few questions about the situation. Maybe there's a better way of handling it. smiley
Copy am real quick, I don't want feminist to be disturbing my life
Re: Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court by Mayemavins: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
shege45:
i have a question. Do you want her to go to jail?
Jail is for serial killer, she killed a soul, let her go there,

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) / Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) / My Wife Is Chasing Me For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.