Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,426 members, 7,864,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook (2230 Views)

Funny, Cute, Flattering And Cheesy Pick-up Lines! / Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? / Why Are Men In Uniforms So Enticing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by slap1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2010
Shy-One:

I love a man that can cook. It is very sexy, I do agree. I hope my man can cook, I will find out soon. He says he can, but I will taste it.

You know, it is so much fun to even cook together in the kitchen - that is fun and exciting to share that with each other and also trying different recipes together as well.

Men can definitely be masculine in the kitchen - I have always wanted to see a man in the kitchen without a shirt and wearing a chef's hat.
If you're tasting for the first time, it's adviceable to keep a packet of sugar nearby. Just in case . .
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by wksi: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2010
@De sense no hypnotism, it's because the food is very sweet. Even before the food is done the aroma alone will be making her go crazy. She told me that she love the way I steer the stuff and clean. Cooking for her is her key.
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by ShyOne(f): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ slap1

Thank you for the advice. He is an older man. I hope I won't need any sugar - but I will do as you say and keep it close.

I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings so I will have to sweet-n it while he isn't looking - if I need to utilize that as an option.
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by Dsense(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
wksi:

@De sense no hypnotism, it's because the food is very sweet. Even before the food is done the aroma alone will be making her go crazy. She told me that she love the way I steer the stuff and clean. Cooking for her is her key.
Na lie jor. grin grin grin
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2010
oh hell there's nothing more romantic then a man who can cook. (I mean cook for real) beside no woman likes to cook all the time. Women like to be pampered sometimes too.
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by Dsense(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
rokiatu:

oh hell there's nothing more romantic then a man who can cook. (I mean cook for real) beside no woman likes to cook all the time. Women like to be pampered sometimes too.
But u know sometimes when a man can cook it causes issues btn them''husband nd wife''.I can cook bt still i feel ma girl is always jealous sometimes when i cook for her.
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2010
rokiatu:

i dont see anything romantic about a man cooking maybe becoz i am a man

men are better cookers that woman 90/% of the chefs in the world are man

unfortunately the same people who see it as being romantic are the one who shut us off from the kitchen when we are young boys no man in the kitchen  rollover 20- 30 years later it now romantic for him to cook
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2010
D-sense:

But u know sometimes when a man can cook it causes issues btn them''husband nd wife''.I can cook bt still i feel ma girl is always jealous sometimes when i cook for her.
Maybe you are a better cook grin

ZIM DRILL:

i dont see anything romantic about a man cooking maybe becoz i am a man

And who said you have to?   That was my opinion stated.

ZIM DRILL:

men are better cookers that woman 90/% of the chefs in the world are man

Is this now a competition? undecided
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2010
rokiatu:

And who said you have to? That was my opinion stated.
Is this now a competition? undecided

am just stating what i think and see dear if it unsettles you thats your fukken problem
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by Dsense(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
rokiatu:

rokiatu:

Lol grin grin Of course i am.
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
Really!!!!

Thank God I can cook some dish.
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2010
Chei. This means I will not be enticing or flattering any woman soon, at least, not the type who likes her man to be a good cook. If you are a man and you know how to cook, I envy you!
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by NdTheophilus(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2013
coolI use 2 cook b4 but i cn't cook now bcus of washing of pots and plates.
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by Stillstan(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2013
Its indeed lovely xpecially in environments that understand, practice and uphold love to a very high esteem without any sentiments, in my Nigeria, its risky...cos once you start that...the ladies here are something else..they will only turn you to a habitual personnal cook..while they still go out to fetch some other guys that doesn't cook and tag those ones the real men...all things being equall...am only saying its minimal here cos of the xperience and outcomes seen from our ladies here...#myopinionthough
Re: There’s Nothing More Enticing & Flattering Than A Man That Can Cook by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shy-One:
I love a man that can cook. It is very sexy, I do agree. I hope my man can cook, I will find out soon. He says he can, but I will taste it.

You know, it is so much fun to even cook together in the kitchen - that is fun and exciting to share that with each other and also trying different recipes together as well.

Men can definitely be masculine in the kitchen - I have always wanted to see a man in the kitchen without a shirt and wearing a chef's hat.
^+1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please God Forgive Me - I'll Go Ahead And Marry Her / Where Can I Find Beautiful, Classy, And Intelligent Naija Girls? / Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.