Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. (1900 Views)

Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says / Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by MadeInTokyo: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tanko Muhammad, the new head of Nigeria’s judiciary, has said that vicious termites destroyed his primary school certificate.

Mr Muhammad said the termites invaded his home in Bauchi State in 1998 and devoured all documents inside beyond recovery.

“No portion of the certificate was salvaged,” Mr Muhammad said.

The claim was contained in an affidavit which the top jurist submitted to the Senate last week to be confirmed as the head of the Supreme Court.

The specific affidavit has been circulating on social media since Monday night, but PREMIUM TIMES has obtained additional credentials relating to Mr Muhammad’s confirmation from parliamentary sources.

Mr Muhammad swore the affidavit on February 13, 2002, while he was a judge at the Jos Division of the Court of Appeal. He became a Supreme Court judge in 2007.

President Muhammadu Buhari nominated Mr Muhammad as the Chief Justice after he controversially removed Walter Onnoghen in the lead up to the 2019 general elections.

Mr Muhammad, who spent his early years on the bench as a Sharia court judge, immediately faced allegations of age falsification.

The claims said the judge criminally altered his date of birth by three years from December 31, 1950, to December 31, 1953.

Mr Muhammad denied the allegations, and a federal judge later ruled on May 31 that the complainant had no rights to file the lawsuit.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/342638-termites-ate-my-school-certificate-cjn-tanko.html?fbclid=IwAR1H09WZT7loo2bedXqoulT-_6YnlKk_yQlAp8NvoInilbtbmYDSo73t7Nc

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by MadeInTokyo: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tanko Muhammad, the new head of Nigeria’s judiciary, has said that vicious termites destroyed his primary school certificate.

Mr Muhammad said the termites invaded his home in Bauchi State in 1998 and devoured all documents inside beyond recovery.

“No portion of the certificate was salvaged,” Mr Muhammad said.

grin grin grin

Nigeria is finally gone to the dogs under Buhari....Nigeria is finished beyond Redemption all thanks to Buhari the gworo chewing, RUGA obsessed stark illiterate

8 Likes

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by MadeInTokyo: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin grin grin
The gods must truly be crazy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by Okoroawusa: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Food for wailers
Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by richmind2019(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
I guess snakes do not exist anymore

1 Like

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by MadeInTokyo: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
richmind2019:
I guess snakes do not exist anymore

My brother , naija matter tire everybody

3 Likes

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by CjayMAX: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
MONKEY-RAT-SNAKE-TERMITE(THE ECOSYSTEM IN NAIJA)

2 Likes

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by Silvermoney: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Maybe he used the certificate to wrap kilishi, for it to be so delicious that termites devoured every bit of it.

God will rescue Nigeria one day.

3 Likes

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by CharleyBright(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmmm, Na so we dey see with Buhari and his cronies.
When the head doesn't have certificate, the tail cant be far from same.
Fear Certificateless North.

2 Likes

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rats prevented President from accessing his office

Snake swallowed money in the monkey's shadow.

Monkeys raid Senators homes to recover money from Senators

Cows are everywhere but no milk

Before all these, termites had devoured current Chief Justice's certificate.

Is Nigeria a Zoo or jungle?

1 Like

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin lobatan oooo.. Jesus!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by simonlee(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
termites in Bauchi right now....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by Aidejay(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
I believe this
Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by deboysben(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nigeria destiny have been terminated

3 Likes

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by addicted268(f): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin
Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by codedguy1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin grin
Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by Wwildcard(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
naso they go dey blame animals and insects from snake monkey rat na termite no worry we go near say elephant swallow bank if you know wat i mean

1 Like

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
Don't worry cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
deboysben:
Nigeria destiny have been terminated
By termites.

1 Like

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by DesChyko: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Say what?

1 Like

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by Sundaypaul12345: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Rats prevented President from accessing his office

Snake swallowed money in the monkey's shadow.

Monkeys raid Senators homes to recover money from Senators

Cows are everywhere but no milk

Before all these, termites had devoured current Chief Justice's certificate.

Is Nigeria a Zoo or jungle?

bro i am speechless

2 Likes

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by Chubhie: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
A professor of Islamic law as Chief Judge of a secular state? Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Termites Ate My School Certificate — Chief Justice of Nigeria. by Mynd44: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2019

(1)

Covid 19: Rivers State Government Orders New Sitting Arrangements For Vehicles / Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... / World Bank Excludes Nigeria In $1.9bn COVID-19 Response Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.