Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (41180 Views)

Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
cry cry cry cry

Evil animals.

All because of a phone?

Mtcheeew. angry
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ukaface(f): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
Not good at all
For a mere phone
This is too extreme
Damn! Such a horrible way to die

Na who holy pass sef
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
BURNT OFFERING
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by kings59: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
BIXYBABE:
i pray u wil not fall in d hand of thief, one nearly cut my ear just because of a gold ear-ring

I had been robbed in 2011 by armed thief and all my possession were taken. After 3 weeks of the incident, those robbers were arrested by the vigilantees .

There is no gain setting a criminal ablaze just because he stole a phone.

Stop quoting me if you don't have a point to make.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
This is barbaric sad
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by penjm: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
meat is ready
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
oruma19:
why na? And politicians are alive... Na wa
Are Politicians not human too?

If them born them won't u still say ppl are barbaric?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Godmind6: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wow

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
cococandy:
Times when I’m very ashamed to be Nigerian

Madam, go Saudi thief first.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by owila4luv(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bilabong:

Stop saying what u dont know.
he's saying de truth! how can this killing be justified? just because of a phone. you guys are idiotic fools
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by kings59: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Serveyouright:
[color=#990000][/color] no

My brother not in my State, the governor is as angry as those mob. Do you know the meaning of ''Daakadda''. We are not supporting this evil men here. Though this is barbaric but can Police be trust. If you know you can't stay without stealing, stay clear from our State. We love this peace we enjoying here.

but you were also among the people shouting when a Nigerian is about to be set ablaze in South Africa, hypocrite !!!
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:
How do people sleep after watching something like this, I often wonder. One quick way to be haunted imo tongue
I have this cousin. When we wer e much younger he went to witness a killing. Jungle justice. Despite warnings from his mum. That night he couldnt sleep and for months he had his lights on

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ClitRaider: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80598449:
All because of a phone?!
They burnt a whole human being to death,
Just because of a phone that may be less than 30 euro?

But these same sets of animals keep praising and raisng their hands for corrupt and evil politicians that have raped and looted their future and that of their unborn children?!
Stealing BILLIONS of POUNDS and DOLLARS!

Calling these sets of youths animals is an insult to the animal kingdom!
This is just so sad and painful.

Goodnight Nairaland!
Damn it!
cry cry
When you were youth what did you contribute to your society?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Manred0(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
The people that burnt him alive were worse than Bokoharam
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by oruma19: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
wiseone28:
Are Politicians not human too?

If them born them won't u still say ppl are barbaric?
bro na the same thing we de talk na. They should not have done that when they can't do don't higher thieves.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
There was a country.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Bukasint(f): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
hammerVJ:

U mean relieved that u have finally removed the threat to your life/family from your area. grin

Well, I can understand that feeling.

But, i will wait for other people to do it and not get involved. grin

Not at all now!!!

This your name.. HammerVj(I hope it's not hammer vagiina?)
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by SimplyTACHA: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Chaii
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ajikawo1999(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
Once upon a time, there was a country call NIGERIA, it was a country fill by animal (goat) only few (10%) were a good egg.........2becontinue....... I wont blame d pple but d country cus d country is somtin else, tank u
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
God, I want out..
I fuckin want out
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by archat: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
the same birds of feathers flock together.bunch of ffuckin goatzz
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by skukimania(f): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Most people don turn Boko Haram finish for this Naija .

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Serveyouright(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
kings59:

but you were also among the people shouting when a Nigerian is about to be set ablaze in South Africa, hypocrite !!!
[color=#006600][/color]

Bro. I won't have mercy on them after I saw what my dad went through because of this guys. My dad is late due to robbery incident and we are here struggling for survival without his assistant then you think I will not support whoever that set this stupid guys ablaze.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80598449:
All because of a phone?!
They burnt a whole human being to death,
Just because of a phone that may be less than 30 euro?

But these same sets of animals keep praising and raisng their hands for corrupt and evil politicians that have raped and looted their future and that of their unborn children?!
Stealing BILLIONS of POUNDS and DOLLARS!

Calling these sets of youths animals is an insult to the animal kingdom!
This is just so sad and painful.

Goodnight Nairaland!
Damn it!
cry cry

this jungle justice of a thing is just despicable
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Serveyouright:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bro. I won't have mercy on them after I saw what my dad went through because of this guys. My dad is late due to robbery incident and we are here struggling for survival without his assistant then you think I will not support whoever that set this stupid guys ablaze.

many of these guys are just undecided

these criminals do despicable things to their victims

It's all signs of a failed country
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Manred0(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
hammerVJ:

Madam, go Saudi thief first.
KSA are not that barbaric like those animals in Akwa ibom
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by PHOTSEE(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
DO THEY STILL EAT HUMAN MEAT?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by platido(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
I kick against jungle justice
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
These criminals deserve no sympathy because dey show no sympathy when dispossessing their victims of their valuable belonging and failure to comply to their forceful demand always result to inflicting of knife or gunshot injury. Many have been killed because of their resistance.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by wabbyland(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
where do this foolish people hide when u need them most? the white diplomat refused to come down from his car and people were begging him to. I wish the white diplomat was exchanged with this young man. phone thief was burnt chai people wicked
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
wiseone28:
What abt Ogun, Oyo and Ondo that murdered people for body parts...what will u call them?

Na person tell me ooo...
Abeg leave me oooo ....na hear I hear am oooo grin grin
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
And the cowards could not burn Herdsmen that have been destroying their farms?

I've always said it: Igbos are cowards undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video) / Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / EFCC Secured The Conviction Two Fraudsters In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.