Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (41178 Views)

Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
They said Fulani value cow more than human life; yet the same set of ppl can be seen here valuing a mere phone (probably China phone) more than the life of their own compatriot - bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Stanbaba30: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
He stole a phone and you killed him, meanwhile una Papa wey Buhari pick as Minister elect thief pass anybody, yet una dey hail am. May all d people who killed this guy never see better in life.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
/
No big deal.

Everyone and everybody know that petty thieves get barbecued in Nigeria. It is an unwritten verdict. So, the thief intentionally made himself a victim by engaging in petty crime.

Are you criminal minded in Nigeria? Better shoot for billions.
/

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Pearl05(f): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
How much is the phone that they equate it to human life? Among those that did this were people who had done worse things in the past.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by baddosky1: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2019
daddytime:
Akwa Ibom, Cross River...

If you dey waka, come see wetin no be your own abeg jejely waka pass am if not, na sorry o

Those guys are the definition of mobsters.

Very angry wicked people.

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by greall12(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Una well done ooo
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by jojothegreat(m): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2019
They barbecue person like this because of ordinary phone
Nigeria my country
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by atheistandproud(m): 3:22am On Jul 25, 2019
kennylee1759:
This is also a similar case see it @the link below
http://optitopt.com/2Rrl

You have zero sense.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by atheistandproud(m): 3:25am On Jul 25, 2019
Thunder will fire anyone who defends a thief. I have been stolen from thrice. It hurts. If I had a gun, I'd shoot the thieves anywhere I meet them today.

I support jungle justice for them. In fact, roast his spirit as well. This would teach others that crime doesn't pay.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Witnes: 3:59am On Jul 25, 2019
post=80598449:
All because of a phone?!
They burnt a whole human being to death,
Just because of a phone that may be less than 30 euro?

But these same sets of animals keep praising and raisng their hands for corrupt and evil politicians that have raped and looted their future and that of their unborn children?!
Stealing BILLIONS of POUNDS and DOLLARS!

Calling these sets of youths animals is an insult to the animal kingdom!
This is just so sad and painful.

Goodnight Nairaland!
Damn it!
cry cry
If u will think of it well, it may not necessary because of d phone, these guys are armed, u dare not argue, or yours is obito. One of this type of incident happened in my area about 2months ago. It was as early as past 5am when they were struggling with a lady to collect her phone, then a police officer lived within d area heard of her shout and wanted to help, they stabbed this police officer to death while d girl survived but was hospitalized. No mercy in d faces of these phones snatchers.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by barinedan(m): 4:13am On Jul 25, 2019
jungle justice is bad but at times it is necessary, these thieves are so wicked and heartless, they don't deserve mercy because if you cross their path they won't spare you

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Witnes: 4:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Andersonjr:
This is cruel there are obviously a thousand ways to die in Nigeria. Say no to jungle justice.
#peace
There are some circumstances JJ is needed, these phones snatchers are armed and can kill in slight struggle or argue with them. I have read on several occasions here in NL how they killed people, They killed a beautiful girl in Awka who was on morning jugging and the same to a girl in Bayelsa, not to talk of those we don't heard of, these phone snatchers are heartless and cruel
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Correcton(m): 4:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Very wrong to take law from our hands, those do this are killer
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2019
May thunder fire those bastards who did this.
People who steal on daily basis are now burning a live human being.
Useless people
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by SammyTJack: 7:03am On Jul 25, 2019
Love It cool
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Laryne(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2019
myfan:
Jeez! Are we still in this age? In 2019?
Yes o... this is faster and cheaper to execute...
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Laryne(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2019
TemmyT002:
May thunder fire those bastards who did this.
People who steal on daily basis are now burning a live human being.
Useless people
Your comment shows that you are not different. .. Iyamclapin4u
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by inereunwa1(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2019
hmm mm nawao

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by 9tailskid: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2019
daddytime:
Akwa Ibom, Cross River...

If you dey waka, come see wetin no be your own abeg jejely waka pass am if not, na sorry o

Those guys are the definition of mobsters.

Very angry people.

Seconded.
They're so much into burning people for the slightest of reasons.

Las las crime no good. That nigga is dead and gone never to be anymore.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by PHOTSEE(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2019
Noel1:
And the cowards could not burn Herdsmen that have been destroying their farms?

I've always said it: Igbos are cowards undecided
DON'T TELL ME YOU NEVER DID NIGERIA GEOGRAPHY AT SECONDARY SCHOOL. THIS SHOWS HOW EXPOSED YOU ARE. MMM. IGBOS THE SAME AS AKWA IBOM , AM DISAPPOINTED. CHAI!!!
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2019
post=80598449:
All because of a phone?!
They burnt a whole human being to death,
Just because of a phone that may be less than 30 euro?

But these same sets of animals keep praising and raisng their hands for corrupt and evil politicians that have raped and looted their future and that of their unborn children?!
Stealing BILLIONS of POUNDS and DOLLARS!

Calling these sets of youths animals is an insult to the animal kingdom!
This is just so sad and painful.

Goodnight Nairaland!
Damn it!
cry cry

The bloody post almost wan spoil my morning, but I won’t allow it to!

Useless bunch of barbarians! All because of a phone!?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I have this couson. When we wer e much younger he went to witness a killing. Jungle justice. Despite warnings from his mum. That night he couldnt sleep and for mi ths he had his lights on

shocked

I can just imagine! When I was younger, stuff like this happened very often but children were chased away from such horrific scenes & I thank God for that. It must be very damaging.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Unie30: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2019
This act is barbaric. Nigerians should learn to let the law take it course.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Laryne:

Your comment shows that you are not different. .. Iyamclapin4u

I will just sound you. Don't tell me you condone that wickedness. If the guy was a sibling of any of them, would they touch him?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by 1759ademola(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2019
kings59:
The governor of that state should get all those involved in this.

This is just inhumane,the people that did this are more dangerous than the thief.

If men sin against God, God forgives

Now man has done harm to another man, now see the result. Things should be done in a proper way and not the other way round. If everyone is like those people that did this, then this world will not be a better place to dwell in.

The governor of the state should tell the police to fish out those who perpetrated the act.
How is it inhumane to burn alive those that threaten other people's existence by depriving them of hard earned money. Thieves are wicked.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Rajahbite(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Those citizens of Ikot Ekpene that torched this guy for stealing a phone are the same people still praising Godswill Akpabio and Christopher Ekpenyong which makes one wonder which is the bigger offence between stealing a single phone from a single individual and looting millions of Naira from millions of people?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2019
I felt so sorry for those who steals a lot. God help all this pick pocket and criminals.
deliver them from their transgressions and iniquities IJN.

AMEN.

MY regards
Kingpinukecy
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bbjayone(f): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2019
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drskyfly007:
Everybody involved in this wicked act will also be burnt into ashes one way or the other...KARMA!!
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Bilabong(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
owila4luv:
he's saying de truth! how can this killing be justified? just because of a phone. you guys are idiotic fools

Was this news posted by a reputable news site?

And needed to to remind u that this burning started in Aba and no want stopped it then.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by andiye: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
what of looters/#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police / Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One / Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.