Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (41174 Views)

Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Loxleyy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mutemenot:
Too many ways to die in naija cry

i swear like a billion ways to die in Nigeria
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by nextstep(m): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80598449:
All because of a phone?!
They burnt a whole human being to death,
Just because of a phone that may be less than 30 euro?
cry cry

I feel your pain bro... but unfortunately, because of just a phone, thieves kill other people daily. It's not really the phone but a kill or be killed mentality that is developing. I'm not condoning any behavior but if one has ever been at the receiving end of a thief drugged out and willing to kill over "just a phone" one won't hesitate if the tables are turned, because it might be you next week staring at a cutlass or gun in your direction.

We don't really have a country anymore... things are degenerating daily.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
How do people sleep after watching something like this, I often wonder. One quick way to be haunted imo tongue

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Bluffly: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
myfan:
Jeez! Are we still in this age? In 2019?
See this ignoramus asking if we are still in a stone age. Are you blind or deaf. Have you seen any advancements and you are asking yeye question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Onlydaughter(f): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why is it that when bad things happen in akwaibom state people start mentioning Cross River state sad
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
but they will praise and bow for akpabio... useless people

the blood of the poor thieves killed will surely fight back because of injustice
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Serveyouright(m): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] no
kings59:
The governor of that state should get all those involved in this.

This is just inhumane,the people that did this are more dangerous than the thief.

If men sin against God, God forgives

Now man has done harm to another man, now see the result. Things should be done in a proper way and not the other way round. If everyone is like those people that did this, then this world will not be a better place to dwell in.

The governor of the state should tell the police to fish out those who perpetrated the act.

My brother not in my State, the governor is as angry as those mob. Do you know the meaning of ''Daakadda''. We are not supporting this evil men here. Though this is barbaric but can Police be trust. If you know you can't stay without stealing, stay clear from our State. We love this peace we enjoying here.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by planetx: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
This is no longer a issue of jungle justice for stealing, but angry and frustrated poverty stricken people venting their anger and frustration on their fellow poverty stricken people. Was it not this same Akwa Ibom a man was brutalized and paraded naked for stealing palm fruit of all things.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Tjah: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80598449:
All because of a phone?!
They burnt a whole human being to death,
Just because of a phone that may be less than 30 euro?

But these same sets of animals keep praising and raisng their hands for corrupt and evil politicians that have raped and looted their future and that of their unborn children?!
Stealing BILLIONS of POUNDS and DOLLARS!

Calling these sets of youths animals is an insult to the animal kingdom!
This is just so sad and painful.

Goodnight Nairaland!
Damn it!
cry cry
Mr man, na here dose pple start. Do make dem start 4rm street handle dem really rough. But if dem b ur colleagues, ur turn dey come. "all thiefs are heartless, if u know Wat dey can do to steal only #50 from u, u won't pity dem dying....roost more of dem abeg
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
Shibaraba:
Akwa I-burn

You tiff burn
You rob burn
You laff burn
You mess burn
You flog burn
You fight burn

Dem go dey burn burn burn burn burn burn.

(na Klint the drunk remix)
undecided
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Bluffly: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
nextstep:

I feel your pain bro... but unfortunately, because of just a phone, thieves kill other people daily. It's not really the phone but a kill or be killed mentality that is developing. I'm not condoning any behavior but if one has ever been at the receiving end of a thief drugged out and willing to kill over "just a phone" one won't hesitate if the tables are turned, because it might be you next week staring at a cutlass or gun in your direction.

We don't really have a country anymore... things are degenerating daily.
Those engage in such dastardly act are simply touts
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bukasint:

My dear none is okay. But if you have been a victim of this guys...you will be so happy to have them meet their Waterloo.... I remember them breaking my house stole my laptop, phone and broke my head after some persuasion to give them my car key which I refused....latter they cut a guy in his thigh. They went away with this costly things and my important documents.

Guess what... In a months time they came to a neighborhood but they got nabbed I had to sacrifice my car fuel and generator fuel to see them born to ashes beyond recognition that rain fell yet no single smell could be perceived from the dead body.

U did even more damage to yourself than dem.

U became a killer, wat now distinguishes u from dem?

U have to carry this thing u told me in your mind for the rest of your life.

I will forget it by tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by starbuck(f): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
Offpoint:

Who's that fine babe in black leggings in ya dp mbok? I love her

How much you go pay for introduction undecided undecided
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
this barbaric HIV infested state again
Have u travel to Singapore or Malaysia for your dope supply?

Anambra man

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
adecz:
angry angry

Akwa Ibom & Cross River seem to
love the acrid fragrance & aroma of
burning human flesh.....

.I wonder why..

Barbaric.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Some part of Akwa Ibom, Em be cannibals way back in the early 70s....na person tell me oooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Bukasint(f): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
hammerVJ:

U did even more damage to yourself than dem.

U became a killer, wat now distinguishes u from dem?

U have to carry this thing u told me in your mind for the rest of your life.

I will forget it by tomorrow.

Nothing but I was happy. I guess that has ended the incessant theft within the street. Unlike before; every month one robbery or the other. The only language Nigerians thieves understand is jungle justice and that had kept most of them in checks...
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Be contented with you have...
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Offpoint: 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
starbuck:

How much you go pay for introduction undecided undecided
You're officially my bestie, so you'll help me.. I wee settle youcheesy

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
myfan:
Jeez! Are we still in this age? In 2019?
the problem isn't the people but blame it on part of police and government, some people will even appear on video and photo, if government have been raiding and sentencing them to prison , they would have receive sense

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bluffly:

Those engage in such dastardly act are simply touts

Very true... it's like the entire country is turning into a bunch of touts. undecided
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by BIXYBABE: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
kings59:
The governor of that state should get all those involved in this.

This is just inhumane,the people that did this are more dangerous than the thief.

If men sin against God, God forgives

Now man has done harm to another man, now see the result. Things should be done in a proper way and not the other way round. If everyone is like those people that did this, then this world will not be a better place to dwell in.

The governor of the state should tell the police to fish out those who perpetrated the act.
i pray u wil not fall in d hand of thief, one nearly cut my ear just because of a gold ear-ring
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
I hope they are burning Fulani herdsmen terrorist as well?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by HANSEEL(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
for Christ sake where are we heading to in this country.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by idonhammer: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
If you knew when Mr klint the Drunk made this joke then u must be married with 4 children by now grin grin grin

Shibaraba:
Akwa I-burn

You tiff burn
You rob burn
You laff burn
You mess burn
You flog burn
You fight burn

Dem go dey burn burn burn burn burn burn.

(na Klint the drunk remix)

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bukasint:

Nothing but I was happy. I guess that has ended the incessant theft within the street. Unlike before; every month one robbery or the other. The only language Nigerians thieves understand is jungle justice and that had kept most of them in checks...

U mean relieved that u have finally removed the threat to your life/family from your area. grin

Well, I can understand that feeling.

But, i will wait for other people to do it and not get involved. grin
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by frankotele(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Next level
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Just for stealing a phone?

It is not justice, it is barbaric

And y'all will be questioned for allowing politicians steal your resources while you praise them and murder the small thief
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by dododanwa: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
For just an ordinary phone shocked
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Skmoda360:

Some part of Akwa Ibom, Em be cannibals way back in the early 70s....na person tell me oooo undecided
What abt Ogun, Oyo and Ondo that murdered people for body parts...what will u call them?

Na person tell me ooo...
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why do they like chewing roasted human flesh why.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Times when I’m very ashamed to be Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by oruma19: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
stephenduru:
According to the report shared by a Facebook user,a phone thief was caught and burnt to death by mob along Essien Rd, Ikot Ekpene,Akwa Ibom.

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/phone-thief-caught-and-burnt-to-death.html
why na? And politicians are alive... Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police / Nigerian Man Abroad Asking Herbalist To Make Woman & Her Kids Mad (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.