Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (41157 Views)

Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Bestboy11513(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
In 2019?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by pyro62(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.. This generation go stone Jesus join sef.. Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Oricha62(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
This people are heartless
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by xeleb(m): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
Seriously, this too bad , when is these blood shedin, ending
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ufotty2001: 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2019
While our politicians are moving freely...
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ojo gbogbo ni tole Ojo Kan ni tolohun
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Come on! This is heartless. For stealing a phone?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by dejosh(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ordinary phone? Come to think of it, what has happened to pen robbers like Akpabio, the phone thief's mentor? Justice in Nigeria is truly for the rich. I pity common citizens
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
daddytime:
Akwa Ibom, Cross River...

If you dey waka, come see wetin no be your own abeg jejely waka pass am if not, na sorry o

Those guys are the definition of mobsters.

Very angry people.

No be lie, you're so on point. This made me remember the occurrence that happened in CR, Okuku to be precise. Naxo dem burn 4 thieves. Fear those places biko

3 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Chukwudi4naija(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
These same people will see politicians and honour them with praises.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by NNEWIsuper: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
this barbaric HIV infested state again
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
If na Buhari dem give this treatment, i would have celebrated the youth.

No be only lazy youth but coward youth.

Just phone Oooo

After 1 or 2 years has almost zero value.

Phone that is launched every year.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by eddybongo101: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2019
1000 ways to die in Naija
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Bukasint(f): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Most times it's the havoc they have done to innocent citizens warrants this cruel treatment. I don't blame the masses for jungle justice if you had been a victim of this miscreants you won't spare them.

5 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by andrew444(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
daddytime:
Akwa Ibom, Cross River...

If you dey waka, come see wetin no be your own abeg jejely waka pass am if not, na sorry o

Those guys are the definition of mobsters.

Very angry people.

Thats what i heard, i dont know how true

Those people are backward people if so
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bukasint:
Most times it's the havoc they have done to innocent citizens warrants this cruel treatment. I don't blame the masses for jungle justice if you had been a victim of this miscreants you won't spare them.

Taking the law into your hands is a criminal act.

This is where we get it wrong.

Murder and Phone stealing, which is more heinous?

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Manbiggs(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
I am a corper in Ikono very close to ikot ekpene. They burnt someone too here last two weeks Thursday. Same issue of phone. It's quite appalling

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
It's embarrassing to be living among certain Nigerians.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Meedon: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
Death around the corner
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Kilamiti: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
ASIDES THE FACT HE WAS CAUGHT STEALING, THIS IS SOMEBODY'S CHILD,SIBLING,UNCLE,FRIEND,CLASSMATE,RELATIVE. WHY IS THIS WORLD A WICKED PLACE?

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Someone stole my iphoneX, I nearly run mad over some contacts I had on it.

Would, i kill the thief? No!

It was my fault, I should have valued it enough to make sure it is out of reach.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by 7victor(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Every thief is a murderer.

May GOD keep and save us from them.

Please read below:

JESUS CHRIST is the root and the offspring of David.

HE is the bright and morning star.
Rev 22:16

Call upon HIM today so that HE can save you from sin,sickness and problems.

I am a living witness that HE can save.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by 1972xy: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nigerians are hangry.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Mosco100(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
Genesis 9
6 Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Offpoint: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
starbuck:
This guy looks like that DJ that lives near my house , let me go and confirm
Who's that fine babe in black leggings in ya dp mbok? I love her
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by foreshore(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
legitnow:
It's alright.

That is fine.

make we dey move on dey go.

Mumu, so you think it will stop stealing. May it not be your family that is involved. Say no to jungle justice
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Babaheekmat: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
While a White man who killed a black man in Nigeria walks free
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by awa(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
So so sad that someone just gave his life for phone. Hope they didn't burn the phone as well
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Bukasint(f): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
hammerVJ:

Taking the law into your hands is a criminal act.

This is where we get it wrong.

Murder and Phone stealing, which is more heinous?

My dear none is okay. But if you have been a victim of this guys...you will be so happy to have them meet their Waterloo.... I remember them breaking my house stole my laptop, phone and broke my head after some persuasion to give them my car key which I refused....latter they cut a guy in his thigh. They went away with this costly things and my important documents.

Guess what... In a months time they came to a neighborhood but they got nabbed I had to sacrifice my car fuel and generator fuel to see them born to ashes beyond recognition that rain fell yet no single smell could be perceived from the dead body.

5 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
drskyfly007:
Everybody involved in this wicked act will also be burnt into ashes one way or the other...KARMA!!

You Neva get encounter with thief na e make you dey pity dem if thief meet you you go understand the miv action

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by kaziblake(f): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2019
Nigerians and wickedness.. Chai! This isn't fair haba.

Instead of you people to face that white man that shot a Nigerian dead today you are burning a common phone thief to death!May God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.