Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Why Men Pull Away: 11 Best Proven Reasons For Their Actions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Pull Away: 11 Best Proven Reasons For Their Actions (490 Views)

Signs A Woman Is Interested In You: 24 Best Proven Signs / 3 Crazy Reasons Why Men Pull Away From You. N0. 3 Will Shock You Small! / 12 Reasons Why Women Pull Away When You Try To Get Closer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Pull Away: 11 Best Proven Reasons For Their Actions by tizzyhands(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Why men pull away in a twinkling of an eye

Why men pull away is a common trend in today’s society as you may be faced with different challenges/thoughts on why it’s happening to you. Pulling away from a relationship is simply some of those things that might have made a man let go of his current relationship to be into another relationship with someone else or completely withdraws himself from you. I know that you’ve probably been directly affected by this issue or are scared of experiencing this with someone you’re having feelings for. You discover your man is pulling away from you.

He tends to withdraw into himself. You are curious why all this is happening as you’re certain he cherishes you more than he lets on. But why is he pulling away all of a sudden? After getting so deep into you, he decides to pull away. This is all the things we’ll be discussing in this article, so be rest assured you are in the right place at the right time to get a solution to your problem.

Consequently, have in mind that not all men exhibit this. And some ladies act in this way too. This does not only surface in the early stages of a relationship; men will sometimes withdraw for a time even in a committed relationship.

Men who pull away are often in situations in which they are toiling with women’s emotions and are not always satisfied. This is why I tell my readers (single and dating women in particular) as not all men they come across will have the same intentions as it’s ideal for you to love yourself, work to achieve your dreams and be committed to your values too. Why not pay close attention to a man’s actions than his words? This actually helps women who might not know if the guy truly loves them.

Furthermore, I have seen some of my friend’s ladies who keep coming to me and saying “He was extremely nice from the onset; he courted me and spoiled me with gifts, and was ready to tie the knot with her. Along the line, after he must have gotten what he wants, he pulls away and his actions start to change little by little. I called men like this chameleons as they can go extra miles to please a lady and after getting her laid, they smile that they’ve won the game.

Also, you have to be very careful with a man who is too nice in the early stages of the relationship. Take your time, and challenge him if he is extremely nice. A lot of women fall for these kinds of men as they see them as exceptionally caring type as not all women are lucky to have. You tend to say to yourself “I would be the most stupid person on earth if I let this kind of man slip from my finger” Never be obsessed with that kind of mentality but instead be diligent towards such man.

Try having this mindset that you must not have a man to be successful. Men too are not left out here as they should not always yearn for love but think of what to make love have its lasting effect in the relationship. When you have this type of mentality, it will be easy for you to notice any warning signs and save your relationship. A man who is with you will definitely air it out to you in a healthy way that he’s courting you. So don’t wait till he calls you every second to inform you he is actually committed to you.

Read more at https://relhealth.com/why-men-pull-away-11-best-proven-reasons-for-their-actions/

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need Your Advice / Bbnaija: Mercy Reveals When Ike Will Have Sex With Her / Pls Recommend A Pharmacy That Sell Gold Fly In Osogbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.