Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Really Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Need Your Advice (490 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Your Advice by Sherryad: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Good day nairalanders please i need your advice of relocating but confused.
Am 25 old lady in a relationship of four years with my boyfriend we both stayed in Lagos, he proposed to me and Willing to marry me but I just ask him to post it till December, before he relocated to Abuja. And since when he relocated to Abuja he has been asking me to come over and start a new life there which am not ok with. Am scared of relocating leaving my job to go and be with him and at the end of it he will claim am a burden to his life. Am confused.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by CyberWolf: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Don’t do it.
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by Sherryad: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
CyberWolf:
Don’t do it.
thanks
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by ojun50(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Don't try it
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by akaahs(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Be sure before u make any movement. The guy is selfish
Re: I Really Need Your Advice by MikeBetty(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Let The Marriage Take Place First Before Your Relocation.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Your Advice by frankkydee(m): 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sherryad:
Good day nairalanders please i need your advice of relocating but confused.
Am 25 old lady in a relationship of four years with my boyfriend we both stayed in Lagos, he proposed to me and Willing to marry me but I just ask him to post it till December, before he relocated to Abuja. And since when he relocated to Abuja he has been asking me to come over and start a new life there which am not ok with. Am scared of relocating leaving my job to go and be with him and at the end of it he will claim am a burden to his life. Am confused.

My candid advise before relocating is to look for a job over there first and after securing the job, you can then relocate and continue with your wedding plans.

Pls, don't just go over there without having anything doing because you might not like yourself having to stay at home all day long without doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need Your Advice by iCauseTrouble: 12:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Get a job first in Abuja b4 relocating

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy Reveals When Ike Will Have Sex With Her / Pls Recommend A Pharmacy That Sell Gold Fly In Osogbo. / Things Men Pay Attention To That You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.