Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (46396 Views)

Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post / "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / I Knew Why I Conceded Defeat, Because I Was More Interested In The Country Than. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by uba1991: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
When TRUMP said worst statement than this, ipob were hailing him.bt now they want to crucfy buhari for saying d truth.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by IbokPatrick(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
I think I am in love with Buhari because of this quote..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by mclorenzo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Born2Breed:
One word for those supporting Buhari....

1. Idiots.
2..?
2. Zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Mayannar(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
Mr President__ I'm sadly sad to tell you that.. You and your ning nong so called Special Advisers are nothing but fools. This kind if shit is coming out of a whole giant if Africa president..wtf

It shall not be well with you.. plus the useless senators in conjunction with any politician planning on making Nigerians cry... Amen.

Leah sharibu is being held in captivity for some years now...you never done anything to it,now Nothing woman is there crying for your help... And you're there in that Aso rock , sleeping and having fun whereby many Nigerians can't even sleep peacefully or homeless...

Once again... It shall never be well with Babangida and his generations for annulling the 1993 election... Amen�
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by drmikeadams(m): 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
BruncleZuma:
They'll keep making excuses for this man.
grin grin

No mind them even as hunger dey affect their brain
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by chigomiced: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
seighapaul:

You are the one blind and misguided. I totally agree on ur point on cheaper foodstuff and consumer items during the 16yrs rule of the PDP era. But there's a reason for that. The economy was in the hands of political cabals, monumental corruption made it possible for these ill gotten wealth to trickle down to lazy Nigerians. In the PDP era, there were lot of food for the lazy man...unexplained and miraculous millionaires were made over night. The Igbos had a field day in the PDP era...as long as you had little cash, there will aalways be a government official to dance to ur tunes.

Fast forward to the present reality. It's only natural for supporters of the PDP regime to cry and wail...the lapses found in the PDP era is virtually gone. I know corruption still exists but it's not as openly display when.compared to the PDP regime.

Even though we can't see much of the APC progress...the fact remains that foundational structures are being put in place to steer Nigeria to the right path. It'll take a while but we will surely get there.

The igbos had a field day

Like seriously
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by clickwtB(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
NIGERIA is not at its best but we shall stay and salvage it together,be a realist!IDEALIST shout and rant in the shadows!
GOD BLESS THE INCORRUPTIPLE ONE&NIGERIA!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by skallion7(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
He's right
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Speedo17(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lol!
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Elexdallas(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
Omoslim26:

tel that to the likes of peter obi,chisco,innoson,ibeku, T. orji nd u wil be shocked by their response

Na their matter.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Elexdallas(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
Gazzy88:
Una no dey read at all? The man already said "goodbye" or what else do you want from him.

Na ur matta
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by contigiency(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
richie240:
@contigency,

If I may ask, why was ur initial post [shown below] removed? Who removed it? You or d mod?

Honestly I am worried. I don't know how it got missing.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by richie240: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

Honestly I am worried. I don't know how it got missing.
That's strange. Even d posts dt contained vulgar contents were left untouched.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Bestbeelieve: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
emilas1979:
This man no get shame
This is not just old age
Its not old age hes just an OLODO!!!
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
Bubu... some persons are ready but will want to go with their land inclusive... grin so to go not be the issue but with their land... Agreed!!.. Will you let my people go!!!

Talk is cheap... bubu!!
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by penplus: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
That's not for you to decide ...bubu
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by olamakinde(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
Fulani cow
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by currencyz22: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

You should have just summarized this by pointing out what is wrong in what he said. Or you just want to follow the crowd of those who criticize without being reasonable?
you not seeing anything wrong with that statement even when the truth is glaring, is also following the crowd
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by mozona(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
the next level
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Ratello: 1:03am On Jul 26, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

The name is Ratello from down Southern part of Nigeria I am not a brother to Buhari neither is he a brother to me please be guided next time the way you Buharideen Kamoru misquote the Holy Book to your own shame,
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by stieyven(m): 1:24am On Jul 26, 2019
Ratello:

The name is Ratello from down Southern part of Nigeria I am not a brother to Buhari neither is he a brother to me please be guided next time the way you Buharideen Kamoru misquote the Holy Book to your own shame,
Read LUKE 10:25-37 and understand the full concept of brotherhood. God bless you
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by tsdarkside(m): 5:24am On Jul 26, 2019
its true what he says....

we are caring too much....its like forcing afro americans to become africans again....

and pan africana is rubbish....

it will do nigeria no good....
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by budaatum: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Have they left yet?

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by tsdarkside(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
WildChild00:
Examining the statement of the president from another angle, it simple shows I don't care attitude of the president towards it's citizens, a president is suppose to be a Father to the nation he presides over.

I keep wondering what Mr. President's advisers are doing, before he comes out to dishout this kind of statement to the public.

Father to who....??

people that abuse you day and night....??

they are not needed....they should pack their things and relocate to other nations....

and:
no dividing nigeria to give them part....

period....!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bola Obasanjo: "Baba Doesn't Play With Money" (photo) / Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured / Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists At Major Cattle Market In Borno. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.