Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (46392 Views)

Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post / "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / I Knew Why I Conceded Defeat, Because I Was More Interested In The Country Than. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by fortran12: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2019
Big0840:

The funny thing is that most of you here only get 5th hand infos, if you have any other news platform aside NL, you will know that this exact news was firstly used by Donald Trump two weeks ago, and caused a lot of stir in the USA. So, for this cow to use the exact statement shows how foolish and myopic he is.
The only stir it caused was among the democrats
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by hammerVJ: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2019
[s]
seighapaul:
In as much as I voted in the current APC government (specifically Buhari), I still stand by my decision and I still believe that the atrocities committed by the past PDP administration must come to an end. I will confess that am very disappointed in the last 4yrs of the APC rule but we all know economic recovery is a long and painful journey.

Statistics still stand by Buhari's side. Millions of Nigerians from across the length and breadth of the country believe in the man. Even nairaland is divided in support of Buhari. Therefore is quite unfair for an individual or group to say "Nigerians hate her President". We all have another chance to pick a new leader in the next pools. Whether we like it or not, hate or love, accept or reject...We are stuck with Nigeria's democratically elected President.
[/s]

BESIDES, THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT HOW U VOTED.

THE TOPIC IS ABOUT BUHARI SAYING THOSE OF US WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY CAN GO.

I KNOW FOR A FACT, WE CANNOT EVEN ENJOY A SIT AT HOME WITHOUT HARRASSMENT FROM NIGERIA ARMY IN BIAFRA LAND.

NOT TO TALK OF PROTEST WITHOUT NIGERIA ARMY KILLING OUR PEOPLE.

GO AND TELL BUHARI THAT THERE IS ANOTHER COUNTRY AND OUR SHOUTS HAVE REACHED THE UN AND GLOBAL COMMUNITY.

LET HIM BACK UP THAT STATEMENT WITH REFERENDUM FOR BIAFRA.

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

It's really bad and disturbing that some of you are now completely stack naked in the market place running mad without knowing. If not, I wonder what is wrong in what mr president has said that would warrant you to attempt to transfer your crown of shamelessness to him.

Talking about old age as the problems of the Mr president, as if we should despise old age. And you forgot that it's only a fool that does not know that the ugly look of his father's manhood is not a choice, because his will equally look the same after the tedious journey of procreation.
Nigeria is in a state of serious unrest and there is need for the president to hint on unity among different sections of the nation as a tool for nation building and progress. His statement is totally insensitive and out of place and i know why you find nothing wrong with it. Reason is you see I tell people it's not all the humans that God created that turned out to be human beings. Some became failed experiments and turned out to be wild animals for example mr president and I'm not surprised you yourself are towing his path. Do you think yourself as a human being? You need to think again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Miriachi: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2019
He aint Nigerian in d first place
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2019
seighapaul:
In as much as I voted in the current APC government (specifically Buhari), I still stand by my decision and I still believe that the atrocities committed by the past PDP administration must come to an end. I will confess that am very disappointed in the last 4yrs of the APC rule but we all know economic recovery is a long and painful journey.

Statistics still stand by Buhari's side. Millions of Nigerians from across the length and breadth of the country believe in the man. Even nairaland is divided in support of Buhari. Therefore is quite unfair for an individual or group to say "Nigerians hate her President". We all have another chance to pick a new leader in the next pools. Whether we like it or not, hate or love, accept or reject...We are stuck with Nigeria's democratically elected President.
you are just blind. Truth is it will get lost and if I were you, I wouldn't open my mouth to spew trash. A bag of rice in PDP era is 8k now it's close to 20k. I won't go any further. Stop talking nonsense just pray this inferno doesn't consume you. With each day, your chances get slimmer. Pray
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Miriachi: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2019
Dn free Biafra asap na
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by tfelicityk(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2019
#Lobatan
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by BruncleZuma: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2019
They'll keep making excuses for this man.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Nat404: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Elexdallas:
Igbos don’t need this country sir,
So please allow us to go
Hahahaha.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2019
Dee60:
PMB, with due respect the country you are running is not working!

Nobody wants to leave his family and friends and go on to start in a new country.

Americans are proud of their country and of their leaders because the country and its leaders defend the people. Same for those other countries that people are going to.

The opposite is the case for Nigeria. Even the richest man in the country has said several times that he was unhappy about how government makes the country unbearable for those who choose to live and invest here.

Your office needs to find ways to make Nigerians proud of Nigeria. We cant see that happening now.

I have voted for you in elections, but the truth is, if given the chance I will never do so again.

The land stinks. The whole place has become so insecure, even to the extent that people cannot visit their loved ones in villages. Parents in villages are saying to their children - stay where you are, don't come!

Millions of Nigerians do trading, but go check what is happening now and the ports of entry - Corruption is being re-defined in broad daylight.

Incompetent people are being rewarded with important and strategic offices.

This statement, if its true came from the president, is really below the belt. It is rubbing salt upon injury.

It falls in the same category of that same speech that 'our youths are lazy'!

Sir, most of those leaving do not want to, but they feel the country has failed them and have chosen to seek citizenship elsewhere, so that their children are no made to go through the same things.

Sir, we need your team to inspire hope, give assurances and mobilise the instruments of government to work for the common good of all Nigerians.

There is hope for Nigeria - Our leaders should champion that message, otherwise the despair faced by several millions of Nigerians may just continue unabated.

#WORDS ON MARBLE!

....we are in same shoes, a lot of friends and families blame me for supporting / voting the dude.

buhari is the worst thing l ever voted!
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by nnaeyes6: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2019
According to Fela.
" Buhari na craze man
Na craze Man be that
Animal in craze name skin.

Buhari is craze man
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by saddeeqrunka(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2019
Get your ass up and work
Abeymills:
Buhari u have made life hell on earth for me n my family God will surely judge u n all those cows on nairaland supporting u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Micholawalerex: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2019
Tell them he's going to be their president for the next 4 years.
Ibrahim6535454:

children of hate spotted, tell them Mr president and he who e pain so much should go and take snipper

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by General0847: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

It's really bad and disturbing that some of you are now completely stack naked in the market place running mad without knowing. If not, I wonder what is wrong in what mr president has said that would warrant you to attempt to transfer your crown of shamelessness to him.

Talking about old age as the problems of the Mr president, as if we should despise old age. And you forgot that it's only a fool that does not know that the ugly look of his father's manhood is not a choice, because his will equally look the same after the tedious journey of procreation.

And who told you that you are not stack naked and mad?
You can choose to support the bigot but learn to respect other people's opinions.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Ekpeitit:
This statement is grammatically wrong, are you sure it was made by the president?
You speak as if the president is educated.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Adezanoti: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

Bro, you don tell Dem de truth if Dem won bark make Dem dey bark...my questions for una wey de bark jare, na wetin una dey do to make dis country naija a better one oda dan to dey bark and cry all nights and day? I pity una!! Yeyeyeye you!! Shio you!!! Come and beat me! E pain Dem!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by 3Ceagle(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2019
budaatum:
Sai bubu does a Trump! If you no like Naija go to your country or get off your lazy asses and make it better!

Buhari can never be half of the nationalism in Trump. Trump is all for America and Americans, can you say Nigeria is for Nigerians. Who is a Nigerian, does it also include herders from west Africa? I expect more from a leader.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Nature8(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Mtchwwwww, very stupid man undecided
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Amanda4life: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2019
Me i cannot wait to wave bye bye to nigeria to a better country

I think baba is under pressure.

Corruption in Nigeria is too much
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by adasingo(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Nigeria is finished. What a President! What a country! If you want Nigeria to divide, pease speed up the process of Referendum so that those who are not happy will go peacefully.
Instead of the President to be preaching love, peace and unity, the man is busy dividing the country the more. This man has no business being in leadership position.
The people managing him should educate him more that he is the President of the entire Nigeria and not a Sectional President.
Nigeria is gradually disintegrating and when patriotic citizens give useful advice, you just play down on them. Everyday our country men and women including our security officers are being massacred and you and your men are doing nothing. May God forgive those who are supporting you blindly.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by jrusky(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2019
I think Buhari is wrong on these as a president in a country with the So much ugly security challenge you don't say such it's highly insensitive and irresponsible of Buhari as a leader.

Though IBB, Obj had one once as president said same but on a bad security situation like these it's very unfortunate having Buhari as president in Nigeria very very unfirtunate
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by ProfessorBerlin(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2019
I see the ship of the Nigeria state bathing in a disastrous and pestilential aqua

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Catastrophe1: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Pinoralia:
Don't abuse or curse anyone because of their ignorance. Better still enlighten them if you can
does that person look someone that want to be enlightened?
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by jrusky(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2019
I think Buhari is wrong on these as a president in a country with the So much ugly security challenge you don't say such it's highly insensitive and irresponsible of Buhari as a leader.

Though IBB, Obj had one once as president said same but NOT on a bad security situation like these it's very unfortunate having Buhari as president in Nigeria very very unortunate.

This is never the right time for such outburst I blame Buhari seriously on this and I blame his advisers. It's a big blunder.

Buhari must render his in reserve apology to the entire Nation ASAP failure to do this he has invited trouble and it shows clearly he is aware of all the bloodshed and he is happy about it.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by bankylan: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2019
What sort of eternal spell did they cast on the Buharideens?

Every idiotic word from this fossil has to be justified. This is slavery !
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Masterclass32: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2019
Na you go still send python dance give anybody wey wan commot for this unproductive federation.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by seighapaul(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2019
DrObiHogan:
you are just blind. Truth is it will get lost and if I were you, I wouldn't open my mouth to spew trash. A bag of rice in PDP era is 8k now it's close to 20k. I won't go any further. Stop talking nonsense just pray this inferno doesn't consume you. With each day, your chances get slimmer. Pray

You are the one blind and misguided. I totally agree on ur point on cheaper foodstuff and consumer items during the 16yrs rule of the PDP era. But there's a reason for that. The economy was in the hands of political cabals, monumental corruption made it possible for these ill gotten wealth to trickle down to lazy Nigerians. In the PDP era, there were lot of food for the lazy man...unexplained and miraculous millionaires were made over night. The Igbos had a field day in the PDP era...as long as you had little cash, there will aalways be a government official to dance to ur tunes.

Fast forward to the present reality. It's only natural for supporters of the PDP regime to cry and wail...the lapses found in the PDP era is virtually gone. I know corruption still exists but it's not as openly display when.compared to the PDP regime.

Even though we can't see much of the APC progress...the fact remains that foundational structures are being put in place to steer Nigeria to the right path. It'll take a while but we will surely get there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by oneTIMEman(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Ekpeitit:
This statement is grammatically wrong, are you sure it was made by the president?
has he made any correct statement since he was born?
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Amanda4life: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2019
I think baba is tired of this country he doesn't know who to please.

I believe he wanted to make things better but the people around him that matters are on the other side of the road.

He is so disappointed that he cannot carry out his goal without the support of these bandits.

I pray that God himself take over Buhari and for him to gather strength and do the will of God. And i pray for Gods protection over your life and family as you do so.

Amen
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by wilroy: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Not surprised though,he'll soon be ranked 1st 'no brain' president in the world
Ode Fulani person
I no go go anywhere
I go see your end...rubbish
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Princedapace(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2019
ajon1:
Oga stop bringing God into this. I support Buhari but I'm not a cow. Though the government is lacking in some aspects, I wonder how he is suddenly the reason for everyone's misfortune but never the reason for any success story.

I don't know what you're passing through. I really empathize with you but many others are passing through worse. Now man up and find a solution to your problems. Blaming Buhari and getting likes on Nairaland won't solve your problems. It won't be a nice thing to say to your kids in the future that it's Buhari's fault they didn't have a good future.

Now I support Buhari on this. If this NIGERIA is not what you want then stay and fight for it! Unless of course you have the means to live in the UK like Reno Omokri and attack the president from there.

How can we fight for Nigeria when million don't want truth. Nigeria is not working o because the structure is not okay.

Nigeria will be better in a more weakened central govt. This system breeds laziness among states. This system suppress some tribes and impose other tribes as superior tribes. This system will always elect incompetent people because all needs to be done is partner with one region, rig election and u have won.

Until we address these things as citizens, until we have a county that preaches fairness over ethnic and tribes, that is when we can grow.

But no, most of u will support we do same thing over and over and over again and expect different result. Those of us who want things to be tried in different ways will not be listened to, we would be cursed, abused, and called enemies of nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.