Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (46395 Views)

Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post / "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / I Knew Why I Conceded Defeat, Because I Was More Interested In The Country Than. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by akaahs(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

It's really bad and disturbing that some of you are now completely stack naked in the market place running mad without knowing. If not, I wonder what is wrong in what mr president has said that would warrant you to attempt to transfer your crown of shamelessness to him.

Talking about old age as the problems of the Mr president, as if we should despise old age. And you forgot that it's only a fool that does not know that the ugly look of his father's manhood is not a choice, because his will equally look the same after the tedious journey of procreation.
I'm not surprised, zombies ll always do the unthinkable to defend their master.
No any sensible leader ll used such word to his subject even if things deteriorating beyond redeemable.
I can imagine if the likes Nelson Mandela, John F. Kennedy nd the likes used such words on her citizens.
We don't need such words even if Mr president is pained.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by wizardus: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Bleep off president

Falana replies adesina tackles president's aide for justifying detention of El-zakzaki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ai2vWAQkxg
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by hammerVJ: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2019
MAKE UNA GO TELL BUHARI THAT WE DARE HIM TO REPEAT THAT STATEMENT WITH REFERENDUM FOR BIAFRA.

THAT IS WEN THE PEOPLE OF THE EAST WILL CELEBRATE HIM.

MAKE E NO DEY PROVOKE US.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Pinoralia: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2019
Goodbye Baba Buhari.
I left for Australia in 2017 and my worries are by far less.
If a president can talk like this. Nawa o
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Eteka1(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2019
inoki247:
Baba nd rubbish yarn goan spend sometime with your Cow abg
Which year was the 200 naira note introduced? Certainly it was before PMB took over from GEJ.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by 1x2x3: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2019
faoogoke:
I wonder how many Nigerian react and make comments about our president. This is a man older than their father and in many cases Grand father. If you will not talk about your elderly ones like that, why speak to President Buhari like that. I am amused. Nigerian have a great moral decadence issue.
Much as I did not like former President Jonathan for the way he managed the affair of this country, it is hard to me to call him names or abuse him.
Haba! Lets take it easy on this man.

If my Grandpa is such a mess and his negligence sending masses to grave on daily bases then I owe him no respect. Respect is earned not given.

Do I also need to remind you that fools grow old even in foolishness? That he is old doesn't make him less of a fool but overgrown fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2019
This useless fool thinks Nigeria is his ancestral land, he is useless and the one who need relocation to where Osman dan fodio his illegal ancestor that invaded hausa land came from.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2019
Good bye to you sir.

You'll reap all the evil you've sown in this country.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Bizibi(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2019
faoogoke:
I wonder how many Nigerian react and make comments about our president. This is a man older than their father and in many cases Grand father. If you will not talk about your elderly ones like that, why speak to President Buhari like that. I am amused. Nigerian have a great moral decadence issue.
Much as I did not like former President Jonathan for the way he managed the affair of this country, it is hard to me to call him names or abuse him.
take it easy!!! On him

Sometimes I think some of you just love enduring insults from our leaders in this country. Your leader saying this to your face and you like it.....anyway I am not surprise, Nigerians are something else.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

It's really bad and disturbing that some of you are now completely stack naked in the market place running mad without knowing. If not, I wonder what is wrong in what mr president has said that would warrant you to attempt to transfer your crown of shamelessness to him.

Talking about old age as the problems of the Mr president, as if we should despise old age. And you forgot that it's only a fool that does not know that the ugly look of his father's manhood is not a choice, because his will equally look the same after the tedious journey of procreation.
and wat did the president say. He made de country pleasurable for undesirable people like u and his cronies. Why wont u want to stay. Is ur security, threatened? No u are de security
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Pinoralia: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2019
He is too old to reap it all
Yussuf and his siblings will reap the rest.
Jacinthe:
Good bye to you sir.

You'll reap all the evil you've sown in this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by usmanpaul001(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2019
lol
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Soul47(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2019
faoogoke:

You have a point but he is occupying a national office which comes with a lot... a whole lot. If he can't withstand it, he should resign for more competent hands to take over. The former UK Prime minister before BJ resigned right?
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by taiwolomo1: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2019
Truely I'm nt a fan of Buharia but what did he say that's wrong here Abeg let's talking capitalizing unnecessarily!
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by frankotele(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2019
LIKE if you believe Buhari has nothing to Offer....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by joepepsy(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2019
What did your father achieve in life?
Ratello:
I can only laugh at this useles thing that is about to perish off the face of the earth for bringing tears to many homes

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Pinoralia: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2019
He is not a fool.
He is just been wicked, tribalistic and doesn't want to let go of power.
1x2x3:

If my Grandpa is such a mess and his negligence sending masses to grave on daily bases then I owe him no respect. Respect is earned not given.

Do I also need to remind you that fools grow old even in foolishness? That he is old doesn't make him less of a fool but overgrown fool.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Torinoaudrey: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2019
Elexdallas:
Igbos don’t need this country sir,
So please allow us to go
Nice one jare,igbo,s Wan go but bubu no free, allow us to, brain tumour
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by amaben2020(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2019
Bastard Buhari, you and your generation would never know peace
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by seighapaul(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2019
In as much as I voted in the current APC government (specifically Buhari), I still stand by my decision and I still believe that the atrocities committed by the past PDP administration must come to an end. I will confess that am very disappointed in the last 4yrs of the APC rule but we all know economic recovery is a long and painful journey.

Statistics still stand by Buhari's side. Millions of Nigerians from across the length and breadth of the country believe in the man. Even nairaland is divided in support of Buhari. Therefore is quite unfair for an individual or group to say "Nigerians hate her President". We all have another chance to pick a new leader in the next pools. Whether we like it or not, hate or love, accept or reject...We are stuck with Nigeria's democratically elected President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by akaahs(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Seconded
Thirded
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Soul47(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

I am happy you want us to break it down. But after breaking it down in your submission, you still missed the point mr president was making.

My understanding of what he said is that we should love our country and show patriotism to the overall interest of the country instead of trying to destroy it as many are clearly doing. Because if we destroy the country, we have no other country to run to. That's why he said that those who think that they have another country are free to go instead of destroying it. Or is anyone expecting him to start begging adults to know what's wrong and what's right?

Ehhhh... So that's the speech that will get things working Abi, by rubbing it on our faces?
Love a country that loves us?
Be patriotic to a country that cares?
Destroy the country how?
Plus what is he doing to make it better?

Try again Chief.

In this thread you and maybe one other person out of over 80 are the ones who have shown support, now what does that say about the president? Good or Bad?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Catastrophe1: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2019
contigiency:

It shall never be well with people like you. That's if u don't change ur ways
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Ololadeneymar: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Abeymills:
my God will punish u n ur likes u still have d gurts to defend dis wicked evil old man I repeat God will punish u
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Qudman1(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Lol...Baba have spoken grin
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Catastrophe1: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2019
yarimo:
please north Korea is available for you. Nonsense undecided
they have arrived. How do u people sleep at night?
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by hammerVJ: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2019
[s]
seighapaul:
In as much as I voted in the current APC government (specifically Buhari), I still stand by my decision and I still believe that the atrocities committed by the past PDP administration must come to an end. I will confess that am very disappointed in the last 4yrs of the APC rule but we all know economic recovery is a long and painful journey.

Statistics still stand by Buhari's side. Millions of Nigerians from across the length and breadth of the country believe in the man. Even nairaland is divided in support of Buhari. Therefore is quite unfair for an individual or group to say "Nigerians hate her President". We all have another chance to pick a new leader in the next pools. Whether we like it or not, hate or love, accept or reject...We are stuck with Nigeria's democratically elected President.
[/s]

IT IS TIME BUHARI COME AND MANAGE UR FAMILY.

LET BUHARI COME AND POLICE YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

WE DONT WANT IDIOTS LIKE U MAKING MORONIC DECISIONS BASED ON RELIGIOUS OR TRIBAL AFFILIATIONTHAT AFFECT THE REST OF US .

DO U HEAR ME.
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Pinoralia: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2019
frankotele:
LIKE if you believe Buhari has nothing to Offer....

Nothing to offer o

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by ogbonti: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2019
Buhari the copy cat - the benefits America offer her citizens, does Nigeria offer such and people complain?

BUHARI IS A COW!!!!
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by Pinoralia: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2019
Don't abuse or curse anyone because of their ignorance. Better still enlighten them if you can
Catastrophe1:

It shall never be well with people like you. That's if u don't change ur ways
Re: Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye by abidem4real: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2019
emilas1979:
I know you seek attention
I can feel your frustration
But sorry I can't help you
Take it to your Lord and personal savior,GMB
For me, I am ok
I honestly do not know why it is problematic for some Nigerians to speak the truth even when you are not under any duress whatsoever. How can somebody be still commending the government of the day in spite of mountainous problems facing the country due to their lack of meaningful vision. I think such people are either suffering from mental distortion or born destitute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) / I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.