Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility (23459 Views)

Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East (2) (3) (4)

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by slowbreeze(f): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2019
Mtschewwww!

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by executive12: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:
what evidence do they have
that this people are fulanis,

they may be yoruba muslims.

If i

may ask,

where is their cows.

Where is this one from? Why don't you go to the forests of Ondo State to confirm that they are not Fulani? Too many fools in this country.

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Allah reject you pdp infested afenifere
We yorubas and fulanis av been living peacefully y hating on them instead of igbos our enemies ,
We shud beg fulanis to avert any badblood between us ..
god bless tinubu(S.W.T)

That's very true.
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by YoungLionken(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2019
Thisis2raw:

The way this govt was on the neck of the past govt, i thought there's will be way better.
During the past administration only north east was experiencing insurgence, now the entire country is unsafe

Don't blame APCheats, but the myopics who voted for them...

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by anonimi: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2019
EdiAbali:
Empty threats

Hmm undecided

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Allah reject you pdp infested afenifere
We yorubas and fulanis av been living peacefully y hating on them instead of igbos our enemies ,
We shud beg fulanis to avert any badblood between us ..
god bless tinubu(S.W.T)

Please why IBO be your enemies what Is their crime?

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Gforce2019: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:
we are one nigeria,and every nigeria have the right of movement and living anywhere he likes,
even to do vigilante.

You are a fool. Foreigner setting up vigilantes in your territory. Danger ahead.
That was what happened in Ilorin that up till today, Emir is the title given to traditional rulers in Ilorin.
Yoruba , this suppose not to be empty talk, but a talk to defend our fathers territories from being encroached upon.

Yoruba , ronu

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by YoungLionken(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2019
executive12:

Where is this one from? Why don't you go to the forests of Ondo State to confirm that they are not Fulani? Too many fools in this country.

But that's the question your uncle Thief-nubu asked during an interview...

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by salt1: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Yes I don't want to be wasted like the Shia without results
OR made to swim in the mud like Igbos without any endgame
OR become avengers that doesn't avenge shiiiit

And yes it's my land, my business

You're right. Yorubas are generally non confrontational because they love life. They're survivors

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by MrFly(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Afenifere is a group of noisemakers. When will they act?
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2019
Please my igbo brothers let's join hand to secure yoruba land before it's too late.

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by anonimi: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:
we are one nigeria,and every nigeria have the right of movement and living anywhere he likes,
even to do vigilante.

Ahmadu Bello disagrees with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

Please know your history and know it well.

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by igwefivestar(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2019
emilas1979:
I don't know if there is still youth among the Yoruba nation. It is surprising to me the way they are watching some greedy old few amongst them playing with their lives and future.
Chest beating doesn't win battle.
Elders doesn't go to war.

At South south, South east and middle belt,its the youth who stood against the blood suckers.
In the North, it is still the youth that are issuing threat and counter threat.

Unless I am being made to believe that there no more men with balls in the land of the west
all their youth are celebrity nah, u want them to die and leave flexing for who?

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by nasoeb: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:

If i

may ask,

where is their cows.
fulani Vigilante not fulani herdsmen.....haba

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by anonimi: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2019
MrFly:
Afenifere is a group of noisemakers. When will they act?

Have you acted

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by nasoeb: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2019
igwefivestar:
all their youth are celebrity nah, u want them to die and leave flexing for who?
Abi ooo grin
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by wizardus: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by adoyi8: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Yes I don't want to be wasted like the Shia without results
OR made to swim in the mud like Igbos without any endgame
OR become avengers that doesn't avenge shiiiit

And yes it's my land, my business

Yet you lost 30,000 people in four years
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2019
When Obj attacked OPC they whole country applauded, these are people that confronted the army headfirst

salt1:

You're right. Yorubas are generally non confrontational because they love life. They're survivors
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2019
I believe he meant across Nigeria

adoyi8:

Yet you lost 30,000 people in four years
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Empressabbie(f): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:

If i

may ask,

where is their cows.
Why do you think they are Muslims? Those caught in Ikire are Christians
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by sexyking1: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Or what? Chest beaters
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Ewedegubbler: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Adeyinka grandson Ati take over
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2019
Let me sound like a Yoruba man......
Aaaaaaah...aaaaaaaaah mogbe....aaaaaaaagh

Oga leave those aaaaaahh like jacken Chan movies and move to work

A country fought civil war for 2 years plus and yorubas didn't participate in it

Such bravely and cowardly attitude is fetching them lizards now

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Seventy7kings: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2019
emilas1979:
I don't know if there is still youth among the Yoruba nation. It is surprising to me the way they are watching some greedy old few amongst them playing with their lives and future.
Chest beating doesn't win battle.
Elders doesn't go to war.

At South south, South east and middle belt,its the youth who stood against the blood suckers.
In the North, it is still the youth that are issuing threat and counter threat.

Unless I am being made to believe that there no more men with balls in the land of the west
you people are disrespectful to your elders, that's why you've always failed. Elders may not go to war but they are more experienced than the youth so they will give advice. In Yoruba land, we strategise, we don't go around disrespecting elders and that doesn't mean we're fools or cowards. Rather we listen to elders, then take action, that's how we wont run into danger.
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2019
wetin una go do? they re planted there gidibgam!
its you afonjites that will leave sw to ss.

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by CodeTemplar: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Quorax:
lol... shey the d youth that does not believe this herdsmen menace is real, is the youth you are banking on? why would they believe? i no get power this morning jare before codetemplar come attack me again say i dey hate on yorubas. tongue

what that guy does not know is the we have to talk the way we do because if we do not, if they conquer SW then other part of the South is doomed.

It is a pity people are playing to gallery over this issue.
And let me ask an important question. Are you saying herdsmen haven't killed and raped in the south east before? If yes, what have they done differently to what afinefere is doing?
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Rekhina(f): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Please why IBO be your enemies what Is their crime?

the way dey do dia bizness ,the industriousness pisses us off , our sons are tout while igbos is claiming hardworking!

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Omoslim26: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2019
I told someone dat God is punishing us as a country for all d blood shed nd evil commited on the land expecially btw 1966-1970 nd buhari is the perfect tool to use the person said i was being to religious i jst hope we survive dis remaining 3yrs
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2019
State police is a fundamental right of states,I wonder why these dumb governors won't go to court for it. The Miyetti Allah security outfit is illegal, they have no constitutional backing...they should be arrested immediately.

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Omoslim26: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2019
quentin06:
wetin una go do? they re planted there gidibgam!

its you afonjites that will leave sw to ss.

there is a curse on anyone dat does afonja,ipob,conehead,iyanmiri or any form of bigotry on dis forum again pls save ur head shun tribalism on dis forum if u want to display ur bigotry skills check bigotland forum
thank u

Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) / Labaran Maku Loses Nassarawa Primaries / Lilian Onoh Received As Ambassador Of Namibia In A Special Ceremony (Photos)