Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility (23454 Views)

Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by orisa37: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Supported.
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by orisa37: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Akeredolu is a mistake that needs to be voted out in next election.

Fulani has taken Ondo from him. If it wasnt the chance discovery of the vigilante who would know such existed in Ondo? I already written here in nairaland that leaders are wrong for meeting and negotiating peace with macban, an ordinary union of cow rearers...., an ethnic one for that matter.

Macban is not a national body....its a fulani union. The pressure for peace should be on macban, not on governors.

OPC should field candidates at next election in Ondo.

Supported.
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Rekhina(f): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
joe17:
damn!...I bliv this is written by a woman cry
in your life dont ever insult womenfolks because of a weakling ,a coward like him
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Afamed: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rekhina:
afamed igbos are our enemies right? grin
Ain't a bigot like you larger number of my associates are Igbos . They welcome me with open hands when I come on official assignment in the east while I do same when ever they come to my zone for their official assignment too.
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Rekhina(f): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Afamed:

Ain't a bigot like you larger number of my associates are Igbos . They welcome me with open hands when I come on official assignment in the east while I do same when ever they come to my zone for their official assignment too.
Anytime you wanna lie about shiit you write wrongly ,Thats wat i know about u , call me a terrorist if u like ,i dont give a damn ,

Close associate my damned ass...Damn it
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Afamed: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Anytime you wanna lie about shiit you write wrongly ,Thats wat i know about u , call me a terrorist if u like ,i dont give a damn ,

Close associate my damned ass...Damn it
I doubt if you ever sleep in a day if you don't quote me on nairaland?
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Ritchiee: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
YoungLionken:
The talking is too much.

Since the death of Pa Faso's daughter, they've suddenly become very busy with the internet for no serious reason, show some action, not plenty talking.

Fulani do less talking, more killing.

The Shiites group steady clashing with security forces Isa show of action.

Some Edo youths avenged the death of their sister by herdsmen by killing one of their own, is an act of doggedness.

What about the South East, of course herdsmen can't do shi there!

And the media houses made news about the aforementioned, not them making it.

Yorubas are now too fond of making news with their mouth.

Their kingmaker once said it could be Evans the kidnapper.

The only person I really respect among them all is, Prof. Wole Soyinka...

grin
Keyboard warrior.Paoer tiger.
Generational cowards!

What did you do here?

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Ritchiee: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Everybody knows that ...... grin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Rekhina(f): 12:07am On Jul 26, 2019
Afamed:

I doubt if you ever sleep in a day if you don't quote me on nairaland?
i pity you ,cos u ar doomed
By d time am done with u!
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Afamed: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2019
Rekhina:
Nonetity doesn't deserve a reply
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Afamed: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Rekhina:
We will expose you just the way we dealt with your fake auxiliary / trainee nurse Amaratasha.Just continue, your time will soon up
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by joe17: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2019
Rekhina:
in your life dont ever insult womenfolks because of a weakling ,a coward like him
Sorry, u could av looked deeper instead of taking it literally, -na dem.
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Omoslim26:

You can exercise your freedom of expression without bigotted remarks i will never cease to wonder what you guys gain from tribal bigotry like i said already carry your bigotry go bigotland forum
mr bigot shioor

bigotry? mr grammar better channel your puny energies to more useful things like controlling your temper, there are hundreds of post relating to tribal sentiments on this forum, some made before you learnt how to type, shove your bigotry in your mouth.
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Omoslim26: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2019
quentin06:

bigotry? mr grammar better channel your puny energies to more useful things like controlling your temper, there are hundreds of post relating to tribal sentiments on this forum, some made before you learnt how to type, shove your bigotry in your mouth.

well said there are other tribalistic elements on this forum but that does not mean you have to be like them tribalism is for people with dwarftish mind and i did not throw any insult at you i am only stating a fact to you that nairaland is not the right place for bigotted remarks this forum is suppose to be informative,educative and a medium for us to air our views on matters that affects us as a nation
pls shun tribalism
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by amc: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2019
This old man is lying again. Where did he count 30,000 killed by Fulani Herdsmen between 2015-2019?
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by amc: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2019
maximilano:
Making noise is now afeniferes stock in trade. It’s a weekly thing that’s why the Yoruba’s don’t take them serious. They only speak for themselves and their pockets.

Thank God some people see through the scam called Afenifere. They are not fighting for Yoruba's interest. Its all about their selfish agenda.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Niaja4real(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
Omoslim26:

well said there are other tribalistic elements on this forum but that does not mean you have to be like them tribalism is for people with dwarftish mind and i did not throw any insult at you i am only stating a fact to you that nairaland is not the right place for bigotted remarks this forum is suppose to be informative,educative and a medium for us to air our views on matters that affects us as a nation
pls shun tribalism

move on, do something productive with your life , stop harassing people on this forum.
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Omoslim26: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
quentin06:

move on, do something productive with your life , stop harassing people on this forum.

:-Dnd u think being a tribal bigot is being productive
change ur ways do something meaningful with your life stop inciting hate on this forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi / Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them / Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.