Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility (23455 Views)

Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by degamemaster(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
....or what?!!

Where are the Yoruba youths who ought to carry this war to the Fulanis? They are on social media insulting other tribes and sliding into women's DMs to break hearts. I mean how can an ethnic group leave the fighting of war to the elders, whose bone have grown weary and old.

Jagaban, Osinbajo and Fayemi who are masquerading as Yoruba new found leaders don't even care. They control a wider audience than these elders and distort the story to suit the narrative of their masters. May God not give us the kind of food that will not allow us see when our brothers are being slaughtered like chicken.

I'm yet understand why the youths have not rounded tinubu and osinbajo nd all their idiotic cliques and behead all of them. Same will go to rochas and ngigi and amechi and all the betrayed down South.
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by id2019(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2019
emilas1979:
I don't k[/sup][sup]Qqqqnow if there is still youth among the Yoruba nation. It is surprising to me the way they are watching some greedy old few amongst them playing with their lives and future.
Chest beating doesn't win battle.
Elders doesn't go to war.

At South south, South east and middle belt,its the youth who stood against the blood suckers.
In the North, it is still the youth that are issuing threat and counter threat.

Unless I am being made to believe that there no more men with balls in the land of the west
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by TruthinAction: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2019
Thisis2raw:
My question is, whats Pres Buhari actually doing about this Herdmen menace?

You see them as menace but he sees them as his boys doing his bidding. We are such fools that we could not discern what he stands for in his first four years. Just enjoy the change. If we survive this Jihad coming, we will have sense some other time.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Rekhina(f): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Yes I don't want to be wasted like the Shia without results
OR made to swim in the mud like Igbos without any endgame
OR become avengers that doesn't avenge shiiiit

And yes it's my land, my business

COWARD ...when will your strategy work!
Fight fulani now let me see ,u think say na computer village! That u always shout tinubu chase igbos out ,chase okoro out !

Fight u ar strategising for donkey years ,Coward ..spits

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by selemo: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2019
cucumbae:
Tinubu is trading yoruba people and their land for his selfish and corrupt interest.
Honour june 12 nationwide and give us 2023 president at the expenses of my people live and properties - Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Henrichemeka(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2019
Speechless
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Torinoaudrey: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2019
Jagaban has repeatedly and continually brought sorrow to the west, yorubas and hausas are twin brothers now, Sai baba for Life, we die here

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Cantonese: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:
what evidence do they have
that this people are fulanis,

they may be yoruba muslims.

If i

may ask,

where is their cows.

Infact you are a Muntula!
Their cows are packed at the bus stop close to your house. Jagbajantis intete person.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by SimDan95(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Allah reject you pdp infested afenifere
We yorubas and fulanis av been living peacefully y hating on them instead of igbos our enemies ,
We shud beg fulanis to avert any badblood between us ..
god bless tinubu(S.W.T)
I don't think u are ok, typical example of a zombified goat
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Boo3nity(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Allah reject you pdp infested afenifere
We yorubas and fulanis av been living peacefully y hating on them instead of igbos our enemies ,
We shud beg fulanis to avert any badblood between us ..
god bless tinubu(S.W.T)

Ladies n gents!
(pointng at this poster with a silly moniker) The proverbial ostrich that (still) hides its head indiae the sand when danger arrives!!
STFU n GTFOH!!!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Omoslim26: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2019
adecz:
Talk,
Talk,
Talk

More talk,
talk
talktalk
talk talk talk!!!!

Arrfonja!!!

HABA MALLAM BAYARBE!!!

its rili shameful to read comments lyk urs dis is a problem dat pose a threat to d whole country or are u telling us dat ur region is free frm dis manace its rili appalling dat u nd ur type stil come to dis forum doing afonja,ipob,nyanmiri,conehead upandan wit a delicate issue as dis wel i dont blame u d mods are to b blamed for nt banning u nd ur types shun tribalism on dis forum carry ur bigotry go bigotland forum
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2019
Omoslim26:

there is a curse on anyone dat does afonja,ipob,conehead,iyanmiri or any form of bigotry on dis forum again pls save ur head shun tribalism on dis forum if u want to display ur bigotry skills check bigotland forum
thank u

am exercising my freedom of expression , direct your curse to the one posting obscenities on this forum, mr curse. shio!
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Omoslim26: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2019
quentin06:

am exercising my freedom of expression , direct your curse to the one posting obscenities on this forum, mr curse. shio!

You can exercise your freedom of expression without bigotted remarks i will never cease to wonder what you guys gain from tribal bigotry like i said already carry your bigotry go bigotland forum
mr bigot shioor
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by joe17: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Yes I don't want to be wasted like the Shia without results
OR made to swim in the mud like Igbos without any endgame
OR become avengers that doesn't avenge shiiiit

And yes it's my land, my business

damn!...I bliv this is written by a woman cry

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by wasi9ice: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2019
But l thought their leader said it was Evans
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by oluwaahmed: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2019
emilas1979:
I don't know if there is still youth among the Yoruba nation. It is surprising to me the way they are watching some greedy old few amongst them playing with their lives and future.
Chest beating doesn't win battle.
Elders doesn't go to war.

At South south, South east and middle belt,its the youth who stood against the blood suckers.
In the North, it is still the youth that are issuing threat and counter threat.

Unless I am being made to believe that there no more men with balls in the land of the west
The only thing they know how to do is to opress legitimate Igbo businessmen and lock their shops. Threaten them by letting them know they are hosts being accommodated. Let them threaten Fulani that they are accommodating now Liverless peeps
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by MetaPhysical: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2019
orisa37:
The Security Architecture around Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN is unhealthy to Ondo people please.

Akeredolu is a mistake that needs to be voted out in next election.

Fulani has taken Ondo from him. If it wasnt the chance discovery of the vigilante who would know such existed in Ondo? I already written here in nairaland that leaders are wrong for meeting and negotiating peace with macban, an ordinary union of cow rearers...., an ethnic one for that matter.

Macban is not a national body....its a fulani union. The pressure for peace should be on macban, not on governors.

OPC should field candidates at next election in Ondo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by clovislouis(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2019
Rekhina:
They are respecting dia elders , We are known to respect elders ... Tinubu,fayemi etc
so igbos are ur enemies. U need a brain revaluation
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Phenom10101: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
A talkative talks nonsense always.
The will be there ranting like idiots without acting.
Bunch of fools in human cloths.
May God never have mercy on all these old foxes that call themselves leaders.
Just because his daughter was shot, he now notices Fulani Herdsmen as killers . What about the peasant farmers crying day and night ?
What about the unnecessary killing of innocents?
May karma visit them one after the other .
IDIOTS
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Deepthoughts: 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
chiagozien:
we are one nigeria,and every nigeria have the right of movement and living anywhere he likes,
even to do vigilante.
please answer me, would I be accepted to live n rear pigs in kano as a Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Prolific2018: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
W
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by str8talk1: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
Don't you people want the President come 2023 anymore? Big laughs!
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by adecz: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Omoslim26:

its rili shameful to read comments lyk urs dis is a problem dat pose a threat to d whole country or are u telling us dat ur region is free frm dis manace its rili appalling dat u nd ur type stil come to dis forum doing afonja,ipob,nyanmiri,conehead upandan wit a delicate issue as dis wel i dont blame u d mods are to b blamed for nt banning u nd ur types shun tribalism on dis forum carry ur bigotry go bigotland forum

Don't blame me.....

.............................no be me make u Arfonja angry

Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by fireback: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
As long as they don't have cows, they're yoruba muslims.
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Rekhina(f): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
clovislouis:
afamed igbos are our enemies right? grin
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Rekhina(f): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
clovislouis:
afamed n oshigun igbos are our enemies right? grin
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Rekhina(f): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Boo3nity:

Ladies n gents!
(pointng at this poster with a silly moniker) The proverbial ostrich that (still) hides its head indiae the sand when danger arrives!!
STFU n GTFOH!!!
Taaah ...sharrrap will u
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Rekhina(f): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
SimDan95:
I don't think u are ok, typical example of a zombified goat
isigi ebeahu
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Omoslim26: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
adecz:

Don't blame me.....

.............................no be me make u Arfonja angry

U see ur life so i have to be yoruba or igbo to condem ur nafarious biggoted remarks so in ur small brains nw evrytin on naiaraland is abt igbo vs yoruba like i said shun bigotry on dis forum carry ur tribalism go bigotland forum
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by Icon79(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
KPOM!

O pari

starbuck:
Una can't do shishi undecided undecided let me go back to sleep
Re: Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility by cronsberg: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
They are not leaving, and will not go anywhere. There is a standing presidential order that no one has the right to order anyone to vacate any place even if that person ordered to leave is not from that place. The constitution also guarantees every citizen this right. If indeed those hersdmen are commiting those crimes, then deal with them in an appropriate manner acceptable by law and not jungle justice. We in the north are also ready to deal with anyone threatening any northerner unjustly in any part of the country. We are ready to bring the conflict to your doorsteps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Loses N20 Billion In 7 Days As Banks Stop Operations In Ports / Joseph Bassey: Ayade’s Defection Has Crippled PDP In Cross River / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.