Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Lost Confidence In Introducing Him To People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost Confidence In Introducing Him To People (591 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / How I Got My Lost Confidence Back In Bed. / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost Confidence In Introducing Him To People by Loversminds: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2019
My spirit goes with him but my sisters and friends are discouraging me. I met this amazing guy in my final year when I was in school through my course mate. This happens a week after my ex boyfriend jilted me.

It was just like a magic when my course mate told me his brother was very much in love. I was like “who is your brother? Have not seen any of your brothers before talk less of him loving me, aside that, we are just casual friends, so how come you and your brother talk about me?”

She told me his brother saw me on Facebook when I commented on one of her pictures that was how he got to know me. I said Facebook? That means your brother is a womanizer, I can’t date him.

Anytime I remember my past relationships it makes me sober and I don’t feel like giving any man a chance in my life anymore, because they are birds of same feather, but my course mate won’t stop disturbing me for months, assuring me that I won’t regret dating his brother.

At last, I gave him a chance, and then I discovered that he is totally different from all the guys have dated. He is straightforward, intelligent, gentle and caring. It has been 2 years of our courtship and my love is increasing daily for him.

He has started talking about wedding, but I told him to give me some time to prepare myself though I have accepted his proposal.

There is one thing I’m yet to disclosed about my ex boyfriend, he jilted me because I said I don’t enjoy sex, at times I cried when we had sex, he got frustrated and said he couldn’t cope.

But to my greatest surprise my fiance is exceptional, I’m now enjoying sex just as if there is honey on his dick. But there is a problem I’m having about him.

When I introduced him to my sisters, they were like “your boyfriend is not fine” same thing with my friends. They were thinking that since i'm beautiful I should never go for something less. I know he is not handsome but I decided to date him.

Have lost the confidence of introducing him to people, because of the same issue.

Does beauty has anything to do with relationship?

Source: https://loversminds.com/i-lost-confidence-in-introducing-him-to-people

Loversminds is relationship expert who deals with relationships issues and shares advises on relationships.

Do you want to talk about your relationship problem? Or you need advice on your relationship? You can kindly confide in us.

Or you want our blog readers to learn from your experience? Don't worry, we will keep you anonymous.

Kindly send your love story to loversminds415@gmail.com
Call or send SMS to +2349031815426
Re: I Lost Confidence In Introducing Him To People by nzeobi(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2019
please don't listen to them.

only follow a man that cares about you, most of your friends and sisters dating fine boys do not have steady boyfriends.

3 Likes

Re: I Lost Confidence In Introducing Him To People by chinchonglee(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Trash!!! If he is ugly den leave him.
Re: I Lost Confidence In Introducing Him To People by Phenomenal16(f): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2019
Mitcheew.. Fabricated stories everywhere

(1) (Reply)

My Fantasy With Two Women. / Zlatan Ibile Ft Beyoncé ( To The Left Remix ) / The Lie That Men Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.