Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Lie That Men Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lie That Men Tell (590 Views)

Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) / Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic) / LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lie That Men Tell by drsugar: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2019
I was sitting down behind my desk in my office a few days ago when one of my drivers came in and started gisting with me. From politics to football and so on, we continued talking.

After some time, we got to that usual point of talking about women and life generally. He then went on to narrate in details how long he rode a woman to paradise the night before. He said "Doctor, I swear after 55minutes, I looked at the clock, went to the fridge for a cup of juice and returned for another 1hour."

Wow, a man in his mid fifties. I asked if it was natural and he swore it was. What an hyperbole!

This is what we hear frequently from men about their sexual escapades.

Some women nowadays don't even respect a performance of 5 minutes nowadays because of what they have heard other men doing.

Truth be told, a normal person can ejaculate as early as 3minutes and usually most men who are riding natural without hard drugs don't usually last more than 15 minutes.

Based on the above, men should take it easy on themselves and women should reduce their expectations.

NB: 40 seconds not acceptable ooo. The person should seek for help.

Spread the word.

2 Likes

Re: The Lie That Men Tell by Cutehector(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
This issue of 40seconds thing have sent men to their early graves who try to take sex enhancers to please sex hungry ladies. No sex is worth dying for.
Re: The Lie That Men Tell by drsugar: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Cutehector:
This issue of 40seconds thing have sent men to their early graves who try to take sex enhancers to please sex hungry ladies. No sex is worth dying for.

So true
Re: The Lie That Men Tell by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
I go for hours, speak for yourself Doc!
Re: The Lie That Men Tell by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Its true. A persons personal best is the best.
Re: The Lie That Men Tell by flokii: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
African herbs and root like dongoyaro, jedi, opa eyin and the likes are very good for a man's sexual health.

The junks and fertilizer foods we eat nowadays affect performance, hence the need to augment with these local herbs and gins.
You'd be suprised a guy living in the village eating natural and fresh foods performs better than the city guy eating meatpie and other processed foods in za oda room.

1 Like

Re: The Lie That Men Tell by neonly: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:
I go for hours, speak for yourself Doc!

(1) (Reply)

Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' / Relationship Advice Needed / 8 Signs That They Don’t Care About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.