Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; (1461 Views)

What Are The Things You See In Nollywood Movies That Are Impossible In Real Life / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by Olamsoh: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2019
List of things that are impossible to do as a Nigerian;

• Frying plantain without tasting a single one
• Cooking noodles without chewing some raw
• Minding your business
• Going a whole week without eating rice
• Using your monthly data for one month

Y'all go a week without eating rice Kindly submit your Nigerian passports please

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by Thebwoy: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2019
as a guy, coming up to your dad and telling him "Dad I love you" grin
Popsman will start thinking my son dn turn gay.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by Deestro(f): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2019
So how is this romantic

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by ImaIma1(f): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2019
I have never done number 2

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by Salmoneus(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
ImaIma1:
I have never done number 2
Are you sure you're Nigerian? grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by Olamsoh: 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin grin
Salmoneus:

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by ImaIma1(f): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Salmoneus:

Yes now.

In the first place, noodles is like the last last resort if there is absolutely nothing else. Maybe like twice a year...lol. Now eating it raw is just pushing it.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by oksmart1992(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
This babe you're fine sha kiss
ImaIma1:

Yes now.

In the first place, noodles is like the last last resort if there is absolutely nothing else. Maybe like twice a year...lol. Now eating it raw is just pushing it.
Re: List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by catwalq(f): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Guilty of 4 and 5

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by Salmoneus(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

Yes now.

Must be a bachelor thing then, I can assure you that ALL Nigerian bachelors do this lol...

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
I do all except minding my business and staying a whole week without eating rice.
Re: List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
I mind my business.
Re: List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by clive2u(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
I do cook noodles without eating raw though I'll eat almost half in the pot
Re: List Of Things That Are Impossible To Do As A Nigerian; by Olamsoh: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Pattypatt:
I do all except minding my business and staying a whole week without eating rice.
shocked

(1) (Reply)

I READ THIS, Got Angry, Then I Saw This...[Picture] / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room(pics) / Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.