Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? (8199 Views)

Photos Of This Curvy Plus-size Model Has Gotten Our Attention Get In.... / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Boc007(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2019
Babarinde146:

Im Babarinde Tobi
Reside in Lagos and Ogun state,
Graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University �
Jovial and with a lit sense of humour.
My whatsapp contact is 07067896078
Thanks.
Na so them dey create thread?

Go create thread. Mind you, na you go soon they hide from our Nairaland babes like this our brother below.

Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Niceman4u(m): 2:34am On Jul 28, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Keep deceiving girls here, you better open up and tell them we are getting married in 2momths. Sisters please back off, he is my man

u don't look bad babe!!
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by tiffanyfan(f): 3:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Niceman4u:

u don't look bad babe!!

Haaaaaaaa
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Niceman4u(m): 3:12am On Jul 28, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Haaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaah! na d tank u b dat ni? trust u r gud?
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by tiffanyfan(f): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2019
Niceman4u:

aaaaaaaaah!
na d tank u b dat ni?
trust u r gud?

I'm good sir, thank you sirrr
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Pascopele: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2019
send her a dm oooo
Niceman4u:

u don't look bad babe!!
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Pascopele: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2019
tel:08101020442--19yrs-maitama
CaptainMitch:
My prick too small I no sabi yansh
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by CaptainMitch: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2019
Na old woman I see for the profile o, this one don pass 25 years sef
Pascopele:
tel:08101020442--19yrs-maitama
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Wisedove(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2019
Ryan03:
Some girls can be so rude, let me give an example. Once i wanted to send card to my sister for sub, i sent MTN 1000 but i missed her first three numbers (i used 070 instead of 080) being that i knew the number off heart. When i realised, i called the number back but she ended the call, after two attempts, she answered and warned me not to dial her number again and started raining Insults on me, i couldnt understand what i did wrong. I sent her a message that if she had load the card, there is no problem, she could just say thank you so i'll know that the card had been used. That was when she sent me a thank you. I just forgot the whole thing, about four days later, she called me to ask if we could be friends and i said no, not because i Dont know her but because of the way she treated me the last time. I like being friends with girls i know their character, once i know you to be a rude person, i back off so meeting people online is a no for me
She might not be really rude as regards her reaction here, perhaps she's just acting based on experience.
Sending cards(though fake) is one of the format local scammer aka 419 use to get their victims.

She/someone close to her might have experienced this before that's why she's trying to defend herself. She might later realized you're not one of them when she tried loading the card and it was successful and that's why she called to know more about you grin
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by ahmg001(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2019
Serious relationship wanted.am a guy of 30,working as an accountant.yoruba by tribe.am not religious though not an atheist..ready to settle in 2 yrs time

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Wisedove(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:

Lmao cheesy.
Let the phone boot very well oo grin
Isn't that bread I am seeing in the nylon in your head?oh! That's a typo error. I mean your hand.
Nice clothes anyway wink
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by tiffanyfan(f): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2019
All of yo all sending PM, shey una no read where I say I'm getting married in two months time ni... Nawaaa oooo

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wisedove:

Isn't that bread I am seeing in the nylon in your head?oh! That's a typo error. I mean your hand.
Nice clothes anyway wink

Lol, thanks.
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by boiz2men(m): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
tiffanyfan:
All of yo all sending PM, shey una no read where I say am getting married in two months time ni... Nawaaa oooo
they sent you pm cheesy grin boys too woman

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by tiffanyfan(f): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
boiz2men:
they sent you pm cheesy grin boys too woman

1 Like

Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Niceman4u(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pascopele:
send her a dm oooo
Aproko! u dey here dey listen to our convo ba
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Wisedove(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:

Lol, thanks.
Just that alone? Abeegi! You can only thank me with two slices of bread and four fishes

1 Like

Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by logik29(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
LillyVal:
Some of you are expecting to get married this year, but you've largely been unsuccessful in getting even a reply to your text messages.

As you read this tweet, replies that will lead to what your heart desires will fall like the Abuja rain of today.

Say Amen.
lets talk.
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by logik29(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:

Lmao cheesy. Let the phone boot very well oo grin
send me a pm jumoke,
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by frankkydee(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pegi23:
I have. Nairaland guys are so cheap.

Follow up on instagram @iam_pegi.

Cheap in what sense pls?
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by logik29(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Pegi23:

Are you sure??Do you know if am cheap?Stop generalising.
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by carter009(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
But you just posted that your not pregnant, after bleeping raw with a random guy, even asking everyone to help you thank God,, I wonder who is cheap now, I don't know why you like disgracing yourself, ugly thing.
Pegi23:

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by frankkydee(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=Pegi23 post=80715675]

all sense[/

Well that might be coming as a result of your experience with all the guys you ve met on here
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Ryan03(f): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wisedove:

She might not be really rude as regards her reaction here, perhaps she's just acting based on experience.
Sending cards(though fake) is one of the format local scammer aka 419 use to get their victims.

She/someone close to her might have experienced this before that's why she's trying to defend herself. She might later realized you're not one of them when she tried loading the card and it was successful and that's why she called to know more about you grin
na true sha
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Jacqueline22(f): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Not yet
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Bestchoice4me(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Babe, u are not bad,shall we?
LillyVal:
Some of you are expecting to get married this year, but you've largely been unsuccessful in getting even a reply to your text messages.

As you read this tweet, replies that will lead to what your heart desires will fall like the Abuja rain of today.

Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Pascopele: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2019
A call and chat will help you know if she is actually old or not.
CaptainMitch:
Na old woman I see for the profile o, this one don pass 25 years sef
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2019
Thanks.
Bestchoice4me:
Babe, u are not bad,shall we?
Re: Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2019
pm
logik29:
lets talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. / Leaked Phone Conversation Between NYSC Corper And SS2 Female Student / Can You Date A Girl Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.