Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says (71054 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by 01mcfadden(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
blackpanda:
Wailers food have set

Oya over to una
grin
Where is the humanity in you?
Damn!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by delamb01: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
I really feel sad on hearing this. However, I feel that the girl could have pretended to have converted to Islam for her life sake. Maybe she would have been free by now, after all Peter denied Jesus and was forgiven. But then, what if they still killed her despite her conversion to Islam? And what if she is still alive? Who told this Grace that Leah is dead? Is she now their spokeswoman? Or is it an attempt to illicit quick government intervention for her release so that what happened to Leah might not happen to her? So many questions on my mind. But I still doubt this evil news.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by descartes400: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
cescky:
God..in as much as this was wad a possibility .

This announcement shocked me to the core..what type of country and people are we? Sincerely wer not far from demons...

Animal may this be your portion next week

An act you don't know if it is true but you are already wishing it on someone else....who is the virulent devil here?
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by 9jahotblog: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
NGO workers kidnapped by Boko Haram 5 days ago in Borno State .

This is heartbreaking
They were kidnapped by Boko Haram 5 days ago. They work for an NGO called "Action Against Hunger" in Borno.
Nigeria government should please rescue them alive
Credit : TheCable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcP5-HeqHTQ
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by ElsonMorali: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
hakm5:

Its a lie. She want quick response. She want to be freed as soon as possible.

How do you know it's a lie?

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by StarbozzMedia: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
inoki247:
How diz people dey geh network for inside Bush dey stream na him I no understand

Did you ever see or hear the news from Nigeria army some time ago that they said Sambisa is like mini Dubai because you find everything there?

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by seunmsg(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is sad! I sincerely wish that this information is not true.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Dbiz1111(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
blackpanda:
Wailers food have set

Oya over to una
grin

��
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by incogni2o: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
I'm soo sad, Why! Why! Why!

There is a chance of Optimism though.

Was it the same abducters?
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Ozinback: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sonnobax15:
The PDP won't stop doinq anythinq possible just to make Niqeria unqovernable for the APC....we knnw them na..

Oh ye come and see the most heartless of all being! May PDP make this govt look bad for Bokoharam to kill your daughter,wife and sister you heartless fellow

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sonnobax15:
The PDP won't stop doinq anythinq possible just to make Niqeria unqovernable for the APC....we knnw them na..
You too?? Instead to hope she's alive, undecidedundecided See what he's saying

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by emezuo17: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
cescky:
God..in as much as this was wad a possibility .

This announcement shocked me to the core..what type of country and people are we? Sincerely wer not far from demons...

Animal may this be your portion next week
. Amen and so shall it be, worse fate shall befall that slowpoke
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by rectitude(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
eben1marketer:
This isn't fair if really true. How can any Nigerian be proud of Nigeria? It's bad. There's judgement for every single leader who is in position to do something but decided to do nothing.

Absolutely true
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by ststyreal(f): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hmmmm!!! Merciful Lord, I pray this not be true. If it be true, let her soul be welcome into your everlasting kingdom but for our leaders who have refused to protect those they are leading, hmmmm!! I hand them over to you Lord. Rip Leah sharibu!!!
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Kenturkey048(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin grin grin,,you remember you campaigned for buhari 2015 as your messiah...nigeria my country..
baliyubla:
This just shattered me. This shouldn’t be real. Cursed the day Buhari was born, if it’s confirmed.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by bkool7(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
The govt is really in a delima.
To be a president you must be ready to make highly contentious decisions.
When the govt paid BH heavily and even released some BH prisoners to have some Chibok girls released some people were screaming hell, saying govt is finding BH .
Now , govt has decided not to toll that line again , some people Will still complain.
For me , the govt should just do whatever is humanly possible to protect and rescue any body abducted by these terrorists. They should listen to critics with bad intensions. Some people's job is just to make govt look bad. There's no way to please those set of people.

However, I'll take this story with a pinch of salt for these reasons.
-These terrorists are full of propagandas.
-If they've truly killed her ,they would make a video of it.
-If they kill her they would have lost their bargaining power.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by OhiOfIhima: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
inoki247:
How diz people dey geh network for inside Bush dey stream na him I no understand

I learned there are gadgets you can use even in thick forest n you still secure network. like the one used by Evan then..
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by AngelicBeing: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
chai, very unfortunate and sad to read this report sad
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by BabaO2: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
TheMoniker:
How I wish it was Buharig and osibade that was killed by the demon he created. So sad.
Olodo, na only to dey insult. Simple and short comment na grammatical blunder.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by PrincewithGod(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
blackpanda:
Wailers food have set

Oya over to una
grin
What a pity, somebody could be dead and all you care about is wailers and hailers. God have mercy on you.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Kenturkey048(m): 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sonnobax15:
my brother the APC did worst than this...If PDP play opposition the way APC played...Nigerians for don burn down aso rock....imagine news like army reinstate repented boko haram into the community ,isn't that funny to you.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Even an unreliable piece of condom could've averted this disaster of a human being. sad
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Justiceleague1: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
anyimontana:
That's a sad one if true...

Religion of peace sha...

I'm damm sure and can bet ivartheboneless' left,you know,that Buhari knows about this..

grin
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by timota(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sonnobax15:
little liar,who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable ?buhari or PDP ,u think Nigerians are fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias / Press Conference: Ambode Refuses To Answer Dele Momodu's 4 Questions / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.