Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says (71062 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by jrusky(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
anyimontana:
That's a sad one if true...

Religion of peace sha...

Bro it's very peaceful indeed wallahi. Bro I will rather be idol worshipper infact become atheist than to accept that fake religion of peace that killing is their hobby bloodshed their skill..

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by legitnow: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
WEN U SEE THEM RUNNING AROUND RELIGIOUS.

THE ONLY THING ON THEIR MIND IS VIRGINA AND VIRGINS.

WAT TYPE RELIGION IS DAT?

IF U GO AND CHECK NOW, ALL BOKO HARAM AND FULANI HAVE IN MIND IS HOW TO KILL AND RAPE ALL NON-MUSLIMS.

THAT IS ALL Oooo

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by legitnow: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
InaNla:

May Boko Haram locate you & every females in your family.

WEN U HEAR DEM SUPPORT BUHARI, IT IS THE SAME AS SUPPORTING BOKO HARAM.

WEN U HERE DEM SAY WAILERS, IT IS THE SAME AS INFIDEL.

GOD PUNISH ISLAM.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by payosehtor(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Okuda:
If Nigeria doesnt burn becauseof this news, nothing else would trigger anothee civil war. not even the call for Biafra. I also believe that she is dead and her blood is on Buharis head. RIP girl, if you truly did not give in to switch your religion, its a win for you even if you committed sin before you died. you are going to heaven!. Nigeria failed you.
Let confirme first.the booku boys knows where to get the big fish YUSUF. that's when Nigerians will know the stuff Buhari with his fanatical Muslims. are made of
keep fingers crossed
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Theboss100(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
hotplate:
and buhari is more interested in ruga
Remember How He Intervened In Rnscuing Those In Saudi Arabia. Because Leah Is A Christian, The Bastard President Refused To Rescue Her. And Someone Want To Tell Me Christians Are Not Endangered In This Shitthole
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
35824L:
And you that gives a damn, what did you do to rescue Leah?

I think you have a very low IQ
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by ajebuter(f): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
blackpanda:
Wailers food have set

Oya over to una
grin

A young girl who could be anyone's daughter or sister including yours was in captivity for so long and finally murdered by terrorist because government failed her and all you see is ' food for wailers'

Is this time to play politics?

Have a heart please...
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by raphy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
If its true....

Buhari won't complete the 4yrs in office.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Theboss100(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
If It Was GEJ Government Now, Occupy Nigeria Protest Would Have Shaken The Fabrics Of This Nation. But Na Buhari, Those Useless Cowards Won't Say Anything. I Want Atiku To Lose In Court So That Buhari Will Continue To Rule With Iron Fist. Just To Reset Some Sophisticated Moronic Brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Well, our future presidents might as well kill them. They have nothing to lose, when they run out of funds, they will be reintegrated into the society.

Failed Nation.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Nchenches: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
A religion which centres only on the private parts of women.

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by obailala(m): 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
bkool7:
The govt is really in a delima.
To be a president you must be ready to make highly contentious decisions.
When the govt paid BH heavily and even released some BH prisoners to have some Chibok girls released some people were screaming hell, saying govt is finding BH .
Now , govt has decided not to toll that line again , some people Will still complain.
For me , the govt should just do whatever is humanly possible to protect and rescue any body abducted by these terrorists. They should listen to critics with bad intensions. Some people's job is just to make govt look bad. There's no way to please those set of people.

However, I'll take this story with a pinch of salt for these reasons.
-These terrorists are full of propagandas.
-If they've truly killed her ,they would make a video of it.
-If they kill her they would have lost their bargaining power.
You will be shocked that the very people who criticised the loudest when ransom was paid for release of those girls are actually the loudest chanters today in this thread also criticising the same govt for doing nothing. To many, it's just politics, nothing personal.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by vineyardfarms: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=FlirtyKaren post=80620525]Abducted aid worker in Borno state, Grace Taku  reveals that Leah Sharibu has been killed.
Grace Taku in a recent video reveals that Leah Sharibu and Alice Loksha who were abducted by Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) are now dead as the terrorist group killed them due to non intervention be the government.

The Action Against Hunger aid worker kidnapped by the Boko Haram sect in Borno state, has cried out for help. In a video, the victim, Grace Taku, appealed to the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the international community to come to her rescue. She pleaded that meaningful organizations should help avoid herself an the other abducted should help secure their release so they would not be killed like Leah Sharibu and Alice.
Lia mohammed, mouth piece of apc once paid visit to leah sharibu parents saying govt was deeply involved in her release. Lia mohammed, pmb, vp, can, norther elders, boko haram negotiators. Please We demand an answer? Leah
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by powerblaze(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wow.. waiting to hear the deafening silence from Christian leaders.. The others were released and the Christian was left to die.. but no one will protest.. some are already saying eyah.. but u ran Ur mouth and took to the streets when a pastor was accused of rape.. shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by lonelydora: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
inoki247:
How diz people dey geh network for inside Bush dey stream na him I no understand

You believe say them dey inside bush? Them dey somewhere in Maiduguri
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Dmano: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
I don't know what to type again,i hope is not true,am so so sad on this kind of news,but if true RIP my sister.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by TemmyT002(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oh no!
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by delpee(f): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wow! May Leah's soul rest in perfect peace.

May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the sad loss.

Nigeria is indeed in a big mess! Things keep getting worse.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
There is no punishment big enough for Mohammed that brought Islam. How do you punish such a wicked person?
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by emapeteum(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is so sad. Our politicians are busy sending their children to school abroad while poor Nigerians are killed daily especially if you belong to the Christian faith in the northern part of the country. Somebody will tell me that the VP is a Christian. Islam, the religion of peace has brought peace to Nigeria and indeed the entire world. Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by follock007(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
i dodge am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias / Press Conference: Ambode Refuses To Answer Dele Momodu's 4 Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.