Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says (71045 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by yemolz: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
I pray this is not true, I wish she should be mortalised by the CAN
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Phyde: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
I'm still doubting this video because this is different from other bokoharam videos I have seen. Nothing Islamic at the background. Most of their victims are always on black hijab.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Herbephe1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Otunba2004:
my fellow members on nairaland if you wanted to hear undiluted truth about boko haram just listen to babajide otitoju on TVC Hangout by 5pm from Monday to Friday, this man is extraordinary good, boko haram is still stronger don't let anybody decieve you they were technically defeated, on security, economy and sports this man analysis is awesome I even worried for him the way he speaks so boldly and courageous, Jimi Disu is a leaner besides Babajide otitoju, kudos to him thank God Tinubu didn't fire him.

He is biased! it's been almost there years I have being watching the program, he is apcist and he has never spoken against tinubu, even the osun election that was crystally clearly been rigged, he made no comment on it, he doesn't speak against tinubu and most importantly he is apc adviser
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by julioralph(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oh No shocked

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by MrMou: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
timota:

little liar,who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable ?buhari or PDP ,u think Nigerians are fools
Try get sense boy. That "We will make Nigeria ungovernable" statement was actually made by a PDP member. Go & check well. Even Abati had to apologize on a top newspaper for spreading the lie that it was Buhari when he was threatened to be taken to court!

And with the way some of you PDP sycophants dey cry like say you really care about the Leah girl, how come you guys didn't cry about the CHRISTIAN Chibok girls that were kidnapped under your hero & haven't even all returned despite Buhari releasing a lot of them? Abi the Chibok girls no Christian reach the Leah Sharibu or what
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by MistadeRegal(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
embarassed
And the President, Presidency, Federal Government kept on lying to us that they are negotiating her release!
Truth has now become an abomination to their lips.
May the LORD judge them all.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by tigerclaws: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
[s]
35824L:
And you that gives a damn, what did you do to rescue Leah?
[/s]
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by jodeci(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
blackpanda:
Wailers food have set

Oya over to una
grin

May bats dance on your grave,the voice of the people is the voice of God,don't think you will escape the massive prayers on your head in this thread...

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Sholistar(m): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2019
all what I knw nd believed z dat everyone will receive judgment..... hmmm..
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by somegirl1: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sterope:
What will they do to help her? Pay these terrorist some money so that they can purchase more weapons? Do you have any idea the number of men we lose to this beasts day in day out? The quicker we all realise that this war may never be won, the better for us all.

If anyone wants to point fingers, let's start with the Western world that brought terrorism to our doorsteps on the pretext of democracy. It would have been hard for Boko Haram to be this strong without Niger and Libya.

If Nigeria is so weak that it's security is at the mercy of the Western world, we should seriously consider inviting Britain to recolonise the country as Nigerians have proven themselves to be incapable of governance.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by somegirl1: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
if baba Yusuf used 60% of the zeal used in rescuing that girl caught with drugs in Saudi Arabia on this girl, they could have rescue her longtime

buhari Is a Muslim fanatic
To be fair to Buhari, he's never claimed otherwise; it's his supporters who try to market him as what he's not for their selfish gains.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by McTobe(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
They use satellite devices. You don’t need any BTS for transmission. Direct to Cloud.
inoki247:
How diz people dey geh network for inside Bush dey stream na him I no understand
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by GoodMuyis(m): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
starbuck:
Was telling someone this the other day that I doubt if the said girl is still alive.

The lady was acting as instructed and the video is a phycological message to appeal to peoples emotion.

#LeahIsAlive #IBelieved
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by caruzo(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Were is Reno Omokri
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by am4truth(m): 12:04am On Jul 26, 2019
Not again.

Father have mercy. When will someone hear good news concerning this country?

This girl should not be allowed to die for defending her path.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by revolt(m): 3:51am On Jul 26, 2019
It's a pity ....as painful as this sounds itll take the grace of God for this ppl to be released. Islamic terrorists font tele as se infidels. Our president even sees them as infidels so......him almost certain mist of these people shouted sai baba in 2014. Hmm Its well.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Spatta: 3:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Muslim murderers mock Mohammad
I always knew he is from the Devil
How People are so gullible to follow a licentious self-acclaimed prophet who suffers epilepsy and calls it inspiration amazes me
A man who declares his confusion to says 'I am not an innovation among the Messengers, and I know not what shall be done with me or with you. I only follow what is revealed to me; I am only a clear warner.' S. 46:8-9 Meccan

"The so-called authentic narrations make it clear that Muhammad was speaking in respect to his eternal fate:

Narrated 'Um al-'Ala:
An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. 'Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um al-'Ala's family), 'Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honored you." On that the Prophet said, "How do you know that Allah has honored him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Apostle! But who else is worthy of it (if not 'Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for 'Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Apostle and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 266)

And:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
When Allah revealed the Verse: "Warn your nearest kinsmen," Allah's Apostle got up and said, "O people of Quraish (or said similar words)! Buy (i.e. save) yourselves (from the Hellfire) as I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment; O Bani Abd Manaf! I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment, O Safiya, the Aunt of Allah's Apostle! I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment; O Fatima bint Muhammad! Ask me anything from my wealth, but I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 51, Number 16)

These references should trouble any Muslim. If Muhammad himself, the very founder and prophet of the religion of Islam, was uncertain where he would spend eternity then how can any Muslim know where they will go after they die?"

https://www.answering-islam.org/authors/shamoun/muhammad_salvation.html
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by Ratello: 4:08am On Jul 26, 2019
cescky:
God..in as much as this was wad a possibility .

This announcement shocked me to the core..what type of country and people are we? Sincerely wer not far from demons...

Animal may this be your portion next week

Amen
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by babeosisi: 5:43am On Jul 26, 2019
What a colossal failure we have in buhari
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by timota(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2019
MrMou:

Try get sense boy. That "We will make Nigeria ungovernable" statement was actually made by a PDP member. Go & check well. Even Abati had to apologize on a top newspaper for spreading the lie that it was Buhari when he was threatened to be taken to court!

And with the way some of you PDP sycophants dey cry like say you really care about the Leah girl, how come you guys didn't cry about the CHRISTIAN Chibok girls that were kidnapped under your hero & haven't even all returned despite Buhari releasing a lot of them? Abi the Chibok girls no Christian reach the Leah Sharibu or what
I mentioned buhari,so u should mention the PDP man that made the statement as well and the year so that from there u will know which party was in power and who actually made Nigeria ungovernable,what of babboon and blood statement by buhari and the post election violence he caused in 2011.I have always known buhari as a terrorists and so he remain,he sponcors both both the herdmen and book haram
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by butpro(m): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2019
GloShare:
Now people will pretend like they cared.
I think Reno Omokri tried for this struggle
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by lereinter(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2019
Impossible to kill an Angel.

Leah Sharibu can't be killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.