Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Should I Fire My Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Fire My Ex? (1851 Views)

Should I Fire My Gateman From The North? / Should I Fire Her? / Should I Fire My Husband?…..His Ego Is Ruining Everything! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Fire My Ex? by Demzlent(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
*Attention please!*
*Please I need advice.*
I own a company in Lagos, none of my staff knew me as the owner except the Manager and the Secretary.
I don't visit Lagos regularly, I told both of them not to disclose my identity to other staffs.
One day, I visited the company and I saw my Ex, I asked the Manager and he said she is one of their staff.
I instructed the Manager to promote her to personel officer, which he did.
A month later, I went there as a job applicant, as she saw me with my application and CV, she rejected me outrightly, she remembered all the past, and told me never in this company would I get employment.
I came the following day to beg her, she refused and called the security men to throw
me out, then I left.
On Monday, I went to the company in my real identity and I entered her office with the Manager who introduced me to her, she knelt down crying and begging that all the family depends on her for survival.
*Please, what should I do *
*Let be real pls.. No question for question biko

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by IceColdVeins(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
with all due respect, this story seems too spontaneous to be true..

24 Likes

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by Davash222(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
What a movie... Please what's the name

8 Likes

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by Demzlent(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
IceColdVeins:
with all due respect, this story seems too spontaneous to be true..

it's very true
Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by horlarwereleh(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wats d title of the movie pls

7 Likes

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by donbachi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
only men forgives and forget...women dont.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by Moanahh: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2019
angry angry angryfire the bitch

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by StrikeBack(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wow!! Another one from Desmond Elliot .
Nice directing

9 Likes

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by ojun50(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
I dey come make i conform if Leah Sharibu don die true true
Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by babyfaceafrica: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
fake news

1 Like

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
i yaff watch the movie jare ... the gurl ran out of the office the boss followed, packed some words in her head they kissed ...nepa kill light. op please continue from there.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by ANGELINAX(f): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
ericsmith:
i yaff watch the movie jare ... the gurl ran out of the office the boss followed, packed some words in her head they kissed ...nepa kill light. op please continue from there.
grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by GGclef(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
When is the part 2 of this movie coming out pls?
Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by CosmicPhoenix: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
fvck her like 3 times then sack her grin

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
It's a super storyyyyy!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Dont Sack Her, Just Dont Talk About It To Her Let Her Be In Suspense So She Understand That Nt Everyone Is Like Her
Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nollywood
Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by GennyCheta(f): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
I've watched this movie before maybe it's Philippine movie or Indian movie full of suspense just finish the story, what happened next after she finished begging you
Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by youngsahito(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Demzlent:
*Attention please!*
*Please I need advice.*
I own a company in Lagos, none of my staff knew me as the owner except the Manager and the Secretary.
I don't visit Lagos regularly, I told both of them not to disclose my identity to other staffs.
One day, I visited the company and I saw my Ex, I asked the Manager and he said she is one of their staff.
A month later, I went there as a job applicant, as she saw me with my application and CV, she rejected me outrightly, she remembered all the past, and told me never in this company would I get employment.
I came the following day to beg her, she refused and called the security men to throw
me out, then I left.
On Monday, I went to the company in my real identity and I entered her office with the Manager who introduced me to her, she knelt down crying and begging that all the family depends on her for survival.
sack her stupid ass with immediate effect...selfish bastard

1 Like

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by clive2u(m): 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
If this is true just forgive her. She just did what every bitter immature ex girlfriend would do. Though I'd love to know who broke up first and what led to it
Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by clive2u(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
ojun50:
I dey come make i conform if Leah Sharibu don die true true
are u trying to be funny?
Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2019
Even though she totally disrespected you, don't fire her yet. Be the bigger person. Put her like on a 6 months probation. Make sure she has a well defined job title. Have management closely monitor her work. In that time, if she doing a good job, and she is trying to redeem herself after the way she treated you, keep her. If she still has an attitude with you fire her, or better yet, demote her if she wants to stay employed at your company.

Whatever you do, based your decision on her attitude and performance as an employee. Not as a failed love interest.

Demzlent:
*Attention please!*
*Please I need advice.*
me out, then I left.

1 Like

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by SendAbroad: 2:34am On Jul 26, 2019
Demzlent:
*Attention please!*
*Please I need advice.*
me out, then I left.

Well, what did you do to her whilst you were dating her to make her so bitter.

Balance the story... don't just give one angle.
You need to balance
Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by Sparkle777(f): 4:14am On Jul 26, 2019
Op, you wish your life was this great. Oya, u can now stop daydreaming. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by luvyaself95(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2019
I love this kind of movies
title mek i go download am...
Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by hahn(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2019
grin

Re: Should I Fire My Ex? by Demzlent(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sparkle777:
Op, you wish your life was this great. Oya, u can now stop daydreaming. grin grin grin

So because we dey chop gari and beans together on nairaland u no know who is who again abi �����

(1) (Reply)

Guys Gather Here!!!!! / What Are Your Thoughts About Masturbating At Least 13days In 1month? Good Or Bad / Near Death Experience Today And End Of Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.