Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Chimamanda Adichie & Her Husband, Ivara Dine With Barack & Michelle Obama - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie & Her Husband, Ivara Dine With Barack & Michelle Obama (56747 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Her Husband, Ivara Dine With Barack & Michelle Obama by ogbonti: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
WeRblessed:

Mr righteousness. To you now you make sense. Shame on you!

Shame on your parents that took time off their busy schedule to fv, ck aND produce an I'd iot like you!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Her Husband, Ivara Dine With Barack & Michelle Obama by budaatum: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

She was never nominated for a Nobel Prize.

And no, she is not the Marie Curie of her own time. She is not even a George Elliot or a Jane Austen.

In my own subjective opinion (so), two Nobels by the time she's done. I am so proud to be from the same nation as her and pray to be ⅛ her when I grow up. Purple Hibiscus is my favorite, its power is immense, and her Half Yellow Sun weaved things together again to Achebe's most profound but rather misfortunately titled, rip it all apart. Funny, they lived in the same building.

Anybody that has not read Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's first two books is from Togo or the little town between Niger and Chad!

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie AMAKA means CNA is God!

In my own so.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Her Husband, Ivara Dine With Barack & Michelle Obama by Kingrexyl(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
LadySarah:

Neither.Full Blood Nigerian from Cross River.
Oh... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) / Revived / How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.