Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous (2010 Views)

Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Having Male Besties / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Most girls today have a male best friend they call "bestie". And these besties serve as the chief custodians of the girl's emotional garbage. Because of how generally open minded, straightforward, interesting and mature girls believe guys to be, girls have grown to prefer having them closer to their hearts as friends instead of having regular female best friends.

However, because of some factors I'm going to highlight now, having a male bestie while at the same time having a boyfriend is toxic to your relationship.

1. Girls find it easier to be "just friends" with guys than vice-versa. In 7/10 of cases, the male bestie usually has residual feelings for the female bestie that could either be sexual or romantic. When a guy has feelings for a girl and she got problems with her relationship and she asks that guy for some advice, man, out of jealousy, he is most likely to give the girl an advice toxic to the girl's relationship like- "forget it, he's not meant for you".

2. There are lots of Emotions transferred through problem sharing:

See, when you find yourself really comfortable sharing your problems with someone, it heightens the emotional connection between the both of you. When you share your personal problems with a guy it increases the intimacy between you two. So when you have a boyfriend but you feel more comfortable talking to another guy about your problems and he's giving a listening ear, you both start developing some kind of intimacy you wouldn't believe. And if care isn't taken, that intimacy might develop into feelings.

3. "A shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on":

This is self explanatory. A girl is most vulnerable when she's all emotional crying to meet a male buddy of hers telling him about her heartache. Bae, if the guy wants to take advantage of you at that moment, even Karashika can't help you. When a girl is hurt she's most likely to cry to a close male friend of hers especially when the boyfriend caused the hurt. At that point she is weak as shit and she needs succor. In many cases I've seen, the guy let's her cry on his shoulder and the lips just gets locked and....

4. In most cases, the bestie is the funnier one-

Girls are automatically more attracted to a guy when he's funny. And believe me, girls prefer to spend more time with a funny person than a boring boyfriend. So in most cases the girl spends time texting or talking with her funny-as-shit bestie rather than her always uptight super-busy boyfriend. Aside the intimacy that grows from talking to constantly with a particular person, funny guys will make a girl laugh so much the girl don't even realize when she pulls her panties.

5. It creates an unnecessary competition between your boyfriend and your bestie:

It gets to a point when your bestie becomes jealous of your boyfriend and your boyfriend becomes insecure about your bestie. Infact at one point both parties would accuse you of choosing the other one over him.

6. It's easier to cheat with your male bestie than with anyone else:

You both get playing and one thing leads to the other and you both kiss. Nothing attached... "just kiss". Doesn't seem harmless though but then you realize that no matter how casual the kiss was, you cheated already. And when you do this habitually it develops from a harmless kiss into something deeper and before you know it, you become something like "friends with benefits".

7. You are most likely to develop feelings for your bestie because you only see the good side of him.

He's like everything your boyfriend isn't. He has time to listen to your problems, he generally pays more attention to you, he's usually funnier. So you might get carried away by his charms because you only see that good part of him he shows you. When you fall for him and maybe you had to end your relationship because of him, you realize that he wasn't much better than your boyfriend.

Source : https://www.drumhour.com/why-having-a-male-bestie-is-dangerous/

3 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Franzinni: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
My dad once told me ... A man and woman has no business being friends .. To the girl he is just a friend but to the guy .. She is just a girl he hasn't bleeped.....YET!

Remember every red blooded man thinks with 2 heads and the lower one wins the argument most of the time.

5 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
ur guy should be ur bestie and not another dude.when u begin sharing ur emotional moments with another dude he"s going to take advantage of you.a shoulder to lean onn..a d!ck to ride on cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Most times, the bestie dey enjoy the babe pass the main G

4 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by OluwasureGig: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
who started this bestie nonsense sef. why will I be besties with a girl. wetin we wan dey talk abeg?

3 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by IceColdVeins(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Why are you spoiling business for us now?
Ladies, don't mind him jarey, its not dangerous

1 Like

Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin MALE BESTIE ANOTHER STRATEGY BY WOMEN IN MANIPULATING WEAK MEN. ALL NA FRIEND ZONING.

1 Like

Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by allandutch: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
My dad once told me ... A man and woman has no business being friends .. To the girl he is just a friend but to the guy .. She is just a girl he hasn't bleeped.....YET!

Remember every red blooded man thinks with 2 heads and the lower one wins the argument most of the time.

Your dad eh?
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Franzinni: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
allandutch:

Your dad eh?
da!
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:

Your dad is a wise man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
My dad once told me ... A man and woman has no business being friends .. [b]To the girl he is just a friend but to the guy .. [/b]She is just a girl he hasn't bleeped.....YET!

To the girl he is only a TOOL in her hands. Do you notice that ONLY nice guys are happy to be a lady's bestie?!!! Ladies take advantage of them because they are WEAK.

3 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
What exactly is male bestie I don't even keep female friends not to talk of having a male bestie. If I'm in a relationship, my partner is my bestie and everything.

2 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Happyfela(m): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bestie is less stressful than relationship

Free Banku and plenty Gist
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by GreatResearcher: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
dayoige:
Most girls today have a male best friend they call "bestie". And these besties serve as the chief custodians of the girl's emotional garbage. Because of how generally open minded, straightforward, interesting and mature girls believe guys to be, girls have grown to prefer having them closer to their hearts as friends instead of having regular female best friends.

However, because of some factors I'm going to highlight now, having a male bestie while at the same time having a boyfriend is toxic to your relationship.

1. Girls find it easier to be "just friends" with guys than vice-versa. In 7/10 of cases, the male bestie usually has residual feelings for the female bestie that could either be sexual or romantic. When a guy has feelings for a girl and she got problems with her relationship and she asks that guy for some advice, man, out of jealousy, he is most likely to give the girl an advice toxic to the girl's relationship like- "forget it, he's not meant for you".

2. There are lots of Emotions transferred through problem sharing:

See, when you find yourself really comfortable sharing your problems with someone, it heightens the emotional connection between the both of you. When you share your personal problems with a guy it increases the intimacy between you two. So when you have a boyfriend but you feel more comfortable talking to another guy about your problems and he's giving a listening ear, you both start developing some kind of intimacy you wouldn't believe. And if care isn't taken, that intimacy might develop into feelings.

3. "A shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on":

This is self explanatory. A girl is most vulnerable when she's all emotional crying to meet a male buddy of hers telling him about her heartache. Bae, if the guy wants to take advantage of you at that moment, even Karashika can't help you. When a girl is hurt she's most likely to cry to a close male friend of hers especially when the boyfriend caused the hurt. At that point she is weak as shit and she needs succor. In many cases I've seen, the guy let's her cry on his shoulder and the lips just gets locked and....

4. In most cases, the bestie is the funnier one-

Girls are automatically more attracted to a guy when he's funny. And believe me, girls prefer to spend more time with a funny person than a boring boyfriend. So in most cases the girl spends time texting or talking with her funny-as-shit bestie rather than her always uptight super-busy boyfriend. Aside the intimacy that grows from talking to constantly with a particular person, funny guys will make a girl laugh so much the girl don't even realize when she pulls her panties.

5. It creates an unnecessary competition between your boyfriend and your bestie:

It gets to a point when your bestie becomes jealous of your boyfriend and your boyfriend becomes insecure about your bestie. Infact at one point both parties would accuse you of choosing the other one over him.

6. It's easier to cheat with your male bestie than with anyone else:

You both get playing and one thing leads to the other and you both kiss. Nothing attached... "just kiss". Doesn't seem harmless though but then you realize that no matter how casual the kiss was, you cheated already. And when you do this habitually it develops from a harmless kiss into something deeper and before you know it, you become something like "friends with benefits".

7. You are most likely to develop feelings for your bestie because you only see the good side of him.

He's like everything your boyfriend isn't. He has time to listen to your problems, he generally pays more attention to you, he's usually funnier. So you might get carried away by his charms because you only see that good part of him he shows you. When you fall for him and maybe you had to end your relationship because of him, you realize that he wasn't much better than your boyfriend.

Source : https://www.drumhour.com/why-having-a-male-bestie-is-dangerous/
[/s]
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by GreatResearcher: 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
Franzinni:

[/s]Your father is a bas.tard for saying that every guy that comes closer to a girl comes for sex.
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by GreatResearcher: 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
Bluntintrovert1:
What exactly is male bestie I don't even keep female friends not to talk of having a male bestie. If I'm in a relationship, my partner is my bestie and everything.
[/s]
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by GreatResearcher: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
lefulefu:
ur guy should be ur bestie and not another dude.when u begin sharing ur emotional moments with another dude he"s going to take advantage of you.a shoulder to lean onn..a d!ck to ride on cheesy
[/s]
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by GreatResearcher: 12:00am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
DanDeeBoss:
Most times, the bestie dey enjoy the babe pass the main G
[/s]
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by GreatResearcher: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
OluwasureGig:
who started this bestie nonsense sef. why will I be besties with a girl. wetin we wan dey talk abeg?
[/s]
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by GreatResearcher: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
WORDWORLD:

To the girl he is only a TOOL in her hands. Do you notice that ONLY nice guys are happy to be a ladies Bestie?!!! Ladies take advantage of them because they are WEAK.
[/s]
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by GreatResearcher: 12:03am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
iyke926:
Your dad is a wise man.
[/s]
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by GreatResearcher: 12:04am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
WORDWORLD:
grin MALE BESTIE ANOTHER STRATEGY BY WOMEN IN MANIPULATING WEAK MEN. ALL NA FRIEND ZONING.
[/s]
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Cholls(m): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2020
my brother what can I say?
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Albertone(m): 12:31am On Apr 06, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
I wanted to ask are you a loner? But i saw your moniker

Hehehe we plenty
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Franzinni: 1:10am On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:
[s][/s]Your father is a bas.tard for saying that every guy that comes closer to a girl comes for sex.
I have to tame my urge to insult your father... kid... !! Because that will bring me way too low and I ain't having that ... If you don't understand sentences please ask like a human being and don't always show the world how pungent and repugnant your though process is..

You lack the ability to comprehend a string of sentences as an illiterate talk less of an intellectual and it is no wonder you resort to basic imbecilic outbursts and I don't blame you at all we just happened have made it easy of every tom dick and harry to be able to show themselves.. FOHMF

You are the effeminate type that always find thierselves in the frendzone as besties that is why you feel you have to defend your occupation.. FOHCSMFB!

Go and read my post well ..butthead!

5 Likes

Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 06, 2020
To a woman, bestie is just another name for 'backup on ice'.

1 Like

Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by Kobicove(m): 4:00am On Apr 06, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
To a woman, bestie is just another name for 'backup on ice'.

grin
Re: Why Having Male Bestie Is Dangerous by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:48am On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:
[s][/s]
E go shock you soon grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Perfumes To Impress Any Lady (pics) / Why Would A Girl Always Want To Keep One In Suspense / 19-year-old Boy Proposes To 17-year-old Girlfriend With Surprise Birthday Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.