Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. (1232 Views)

She Finally Said The Truth! What Do You Suggest I Do? / Men, Tell Us The Truth, What Do You Think When You See A Fine Girl? (photo) / Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Kranediggy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lalasticlala FP
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Blessed13(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Was enjoying the write up until I saw no 4 I don't understand why it's there cuz if you mean s*x before marriage they are both sin abi or is there another meaning

1 Like

Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by GreatMage: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2020
This space is reserved...

1 Like

Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Kranediggy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Blessed13:
Was enjoying the write up until I saw no 4 I don't understand why it's there cuz if you mean s*x before marriage they are both sin abi or is there another meaning
MBG means Mastur-Batin-G
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Blessed13(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kranediggy:
MBG means Mastur-Batin-G
op I'm asking about no 4
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Sunnymatey(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Op is funny.

ls sex between two unmarried persons not same sin as masturbating in the religious perspective?
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Blessed13(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Blessed13(m): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
My question exactly
Sunnymatey:
Op is funny.

ls sex between two unmarried persons not same sin as masturbating in the religious perspective?
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Kranediggy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
Blessed13:
op I'm asking about no 4
I didn't say have sex with them, did I or must you have sex with your GF or BF? In short how will you even get married if you don't have a friend?

Nowadays that couples meet on online...
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by hashtagged(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Oga i would jave belived you until you mentioned get a girlfriend/boyfriend which is worse having pre marital sex or masturbation undecided.
And also health wise, the same energy input in sex is more than 2x that during masturbation.
You may be right but you lack valid points
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Blessed13(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
But in this context and in relation to your topic that's the only thing I think you mentioning gf/bf means
Kranediggy:
I didn't say have sex with them, did I or must you have sex with your GF or BF? In short how will you even get married if you don't have a friend?

Nowadays that couples meet on online...
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by etrange: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nice one OP but is getting a boyfriend/girlfriend really a Christian solution to masturbation? What will they do? Help the individual with sexual relief? I'm not an advocate of masturbation but it's really confusing when religious people prescribe getting a boyfriend/girlfriend as a way of tackling the habit. I mean, the suggestion is not necessarily bad but if you're going to use it, there's probably no need mentioning God in the entire writeup. We can't be using religion to select sins that appeal to us.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Kranediggy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
hashtagged:
Oga i would jave belived you until you mentioned get a girlfriend/boyfriend which is worse having pre marital sex or masturbation undecided.
And also health wise, the same energy input in sex is more than 2x that during masturbation.
You may be right but you lack valid points
Why do people associate having GF or BF to sex? The worst part is that majority of Nigerians are hypocrites, it's even this sex obcession that leads to masturbation. For Goodness sake you can be friends without intimacy. Whether you choose to believe or not the truth can't be changed because of you. Tell me don't you have a GF?
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Kranediggy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Blessed13:
But in this context and in relation to your topic that's the only thing I think you mentioning gf/bf means
That's not where am headed. No be me send you o!
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by hashtagged(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kranediggy:
Why do people associate having GF or BF to sex? The worst part is that majority of Nigerians are hypocrites, it's even this sex obcession that leads to masturbation. For Goodness sake you can be friends without intimacy. Whether you choose to believe or not the truth can't be changed because of you. Tell me don't you have a GF?

I dont. And having a BF/GF dosent stop masturbation, it only increases chances of pre-marital sex. And yes BF/GF is based on sex
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by DaInferno(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
wetin Adele no go see for the other side op confuse grin
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Kranediggy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
hashtagged:

I dont. And having a BF/GF dosent stop masturbation, it only increases chances of pre-marital sex. And yes BF/GF is based on sex
Nope its not just that...
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Blessed13(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
I swear
DaInferno:
wetin Adele no go see for the other side
op confuse grin
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Kranediggy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Op is funny.

Who send you?
I didn't say have sex as you like o! So any opposite sex friend you have, you have sex with 'em?
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Blessed13(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bro I think you are confused
Kranediggy:
That's not where am headed. No be me send you o!
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Kranediggy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
etrange:
Nice one OP but is getting a boyfriend/girlfriend really a Christian solution to masturbation? What will they do? Help the individual with sexual relief? I'm not an advocate of masturbation but it's really confusing when religious people prescribe getting a boyfriend/girlfriend as a way of tackling the habit. I mean, the suggestion is not necessarily bad but if you're going to use it, there's probably no need mentioning God in the entire writeup. We can't be using religion to select sins that appeal to us.

Nice one.
Is just having an opposite sex friend without intimacy a sin now?
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by etrange: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kranediggy:
Is just having an opposite sex friend without intimacy a sin now?

Are we really going to act as if we don't know why you prescribed that as a remedy for masturbation? Otherwise, how does specifically having a girlfriend/boyfriend (as against just friends) stop you from masturbating?

Anyway, it's a nice writeup, thanks.
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Kranediggy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Blessed13:
Bro I think you are confused
Am not bro
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Kranediggy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
etrange:

Are we really going to act as if we don't know why you prescribed that as a remedy for masturbation? Otherwise, how does specifically having a girlfriend/boyfriend (as against just friends) stop you from masturbating?

Anyway, it's a nice writeup, thanks.
You're welcome bro
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Kranediggy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2020
Having a BF or GF is not a sin, its when you have sex with them. Funny enough this fact is on google, check it out...its high time people woke up to that fact. Thanks and have a great weekend pals.
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Psalmspsalms: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
You really have to let them know. There's barely a day u open NL without seeing a post on masturbation. Its more like so many people are beginning to see it as something normal.

1 Like

Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Mandela27: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Say no to masturbation,You're maltreating ur dick.SAY YES TO SEX,weda married or not,toto and prick na for fvck,not to reserve for any mumu marriage.
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by dudesexy111: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Kranediggy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
dudesexy111:
Very true....it my 3months of no fap and semen retention and wow I feel so good bro And I wish I have stopped this shit called mastubation....anyway is never too late and I know I am never going back to that shit anymore
Correct!...you can't go back to that nasty habit, I know say you be correct guy. Kudos! For making the right choice bro! Welcome to good life my G...
Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by dudesexy111: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kranediggy:
Correct!...you can't go back to that nasty habit, I know say you be correct guy. Kudos! For making the right choice bro! Welcome to good life my G...
asin the benefit are so good to go back to mastubation again....tunder Fire mastubation

1 Like

Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Kranediggy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
You really have to let them know. There's barely a day u open NL without seeing a post on masturbation. Its more like so many people are beginning to see it as something normal.
As in ehn! whenever they encourage masturbation here on NL; I just pity their life. Actually, Its high time I let my brothers and sisters know of it's peril.

1 Like

Re: AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. by Psalmspsalms: 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
Kranediggy:
As in ehn! whenever they encourage masturbation here on NL; I just pity their life. Actually, Its high time I let my brothers and sisters know of it's peril.
I really can't put my thoughts on the exact verse in the bible where its clearly stated that sexual sin is like wild fire, it continues to burn its victim until there's nothing left to be burnt. Somethings are better no started at all. U can easily start masturbation and when it eats deep into you, then the power to stop it is no longer within your reach. Pls warn ur siblings of the dangers in it. A stitch in Time Saves Nine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Who Amongst You Is Guilty Of This? Why Did You Do It? ®️18+ / Football Is A SIN / Do Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.