Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Should I leave her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I leave her? (1579 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. / How Do I Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I leave her? by gbengress1: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2010
I need advice from you as I
don't know what to do at the
moment.
I have been having an issue
with my girl friend over the
years and this has kept me in a
dilemma.I have been dating
her for over three years,but
the problem with her is that
she doesn't call me but I do
call her.I always let her realise
how I feel about what she
does but she always give me
flimsy excuses that calling
does not mean love but I
always disagree with her.I love
her but I dont know if she
loves me(because she doesn't
call me)but she always claim
to be.
Though I have never met any
guy challenging me at her
resident.I don't just know what to
do as I love this girl but people
say calling is important in a
relationship.I need your advice.
Re: Should I leave her? by gbengress1: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2010
I need ur reply plz,
Re: Should I leave her? by Ikedonn(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2010
I guess she doesn't love you that much.She's just pretending to be in love with you.
Re: Should I leave her? by candyshore: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2010
if the girl really loves u she will call u and always want to hear ur voice. except she doesnt ve d means or money to call u.
Re: Should I leave her? by kingvictor(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2010
if she loves u she will call u no matter what,ever if she had no money she can borrow to call u if she want to hear you voice and know how you are faring,in this case this girl is fooling you man
Re: Should I leave her? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2010
Am sorry to say she is not really into you.Or it is her nature if you have been battling with it for 3yrs now.What are her excuses for not calling?Is she working or schooling?Does she work in a bank or where?
Quite unfortunate, while you see some ladies that complain that their guys dont call them, here is a guy having issue with his girl not calling.
Re: Should I leave her? by MOBO444(f): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2010
@ Poster ditch the black woman.
Re: Should I leave her? by kelyxy: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2010
sorry man find some one else cry
Re: Should I leave her? by dobodobo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2010
@Poster,I dey pity, E bi like say you wan use cutlass cut hair, You wan enter BRT go Abuja, You know no say na Redeem camp bi its like bus stop, Na half away you reach,you better come down for that girls bus since she has blind you for 3 yrs,
Re: Should I leave her? by elmatola13(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2010
Its obvious she dnt love you the way
you do love her.
so you should be prepared for her any move
it might not be pleasing, but if you are prepared
it will help you alot. sad
Re: Should I leave her? by tolu001: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2010
dont call her for like a week and see if she will call u. If she does more than once that means she's still into u all u need do is just work a lil extra hard on her, if she doesn't at all, then ur time's up u need to walk away asap. If she calls u just once or twice within that 1week, that means she's hasn't made up her mind on u, so the decision is urs to  either work on her, see why she's contemplating on her love for u, or u simple take the easy way out and get better girl that will love u unconditionally
Re: Should I leave her? by blapo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2010
how intimately do u guys relate, what and what do u think she wud miss if u're not there and how is the sex like?
Re: Should I leave her? by gbengress1: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2010
Her other area of life life is ok except d calling issue.There was a day i let her realise her action she pleaded with me that i need2understand her nature.Thats why am still in dilemma about her
Re: Should I leave her? by 28Schweet(f): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2010
grin cool tongue would her sending a call back suffice as a mean of letting you know she's thinking of you. Give her recharge cards and money to call you, do you. lipsrsealed
Re: Should I leave her? by Omolola1(f): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2010
LEAVE HER

If there is any other thing better than this, DO IT!
She does not love you
I dont understand how someone would be in a relationship and the other person would not call frequently
It has to be balanced
Re: Should I leave her? by ShyOne(f): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2010
I agree with Mobo444 and Kely XY and Omolola1.
Re: Should I leave her? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2010
So becauseshe dosen't call you you are her crying? Mccccchew!

Joblesness!
Re: Should I leave her? by r231(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2010
^^^^how u dey madam
Re: Should I leave her? by degubi(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2010
She could flash, or send a call me back sms. There is no justifiable reason why she does not call back except the truth that she is not in love with you. If she claims its her nature then why can't she bend a little to satisfy the desire of the one who cares for her especially if you have sacrificed to make her happy. No need to beat about the bush the young lady does not care enough for you.

UjuJoan was right about your call me attitude. It is childish for you to be overly concerned about whether you are called back or not, if you feel you are not getting what you want in a relationship talk it out with the other person and if there is no compromise its best to go your seperate ways.
Re: Should I leave her? by gbengress1: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
Thanks@all.am still expecting more replies
Re: Should I leave her? by silvasurfa(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2010
My dear ask yourself this questions?
1)Does she have a phone?
2)If she does,does she buy recharge card?

3)If yes then she's obviously calling other people. I'm not saying she's calling other men but other pple she considers IMPORTANT.

Pally, dont call her for a few days and see if she calls u back
Re: Should I leave her? by jessyport: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2010
dont leave her cos back then there was nothing like phone calls or better still buy her a phone and send her recharge card.u kno wat?keep callin if u love her
Re: Should I leave her? by luap: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2010
Three years, she must love you, so don't listen to the posters that try to plant seeds of doubt in your head.

Relationships should be loving and supportive. You have an issue and regardless of how unimportant it is to her, it is important to you. She should take you serious because you brought the calling thing to the relationship for support. She is not supporting her end of the relationship, probably because like most people she is does not know about what a loving supportive relationship is.

I consider it emotional abuse if your in a relationship and your not getting your support. Don't play the game of doing it back to her, because then you are being like her and become the abuser. The only real solution is to remove yourself from the abusive situation. So this is what I have done in the past it usually works:

Bring up the issue to her and tell her you feel that you are being neglected. If she refuses or invalidates your feelings by saying something like,"calling don't mean love." Tell her you are bringing a problem to the relationship and it needs to be dealt with. If she refuses, then tell her that you consider it neglect and abusive and you must remove yourself from that environment, and tell her good bye on the phone. Let her know you love her, but she needs to come to terms with addressing the issue. Next convo, bring it up and see if she responds by being more supportive. If not then do the solution. It take about three to four times of doing this for people to get the point so be patient with her.
Re: Should I leave her? by gbengress1: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2010
hmnn
Re: Should I leave her? by Yorisb: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2010
@OP
Communication without, no genuine relationship can work perpetually. Please Man-up & leave her forthwith!
Re: Should I leave her? by bigtin(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2010
u need 2 stop calin her 4 a wile n wait 2 see her nxt action. after a week if she doesn't miss ur voice or come lukin 4u witin dat week den go find sumbody who's crazy abt u.
Re: Should I leave her? by jidesamuel(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2010
mr poster,
there is nothin much to say than to advice u to count the no of posters in your discussion who have voted for and against u takin a decision bout her,i will  advice u to go after d highest vote,  cool
i was once in your shoe,after a year of a lady who refuses to cal me and negleted,i decided to let go,roughly 8 months later,she started disturbing my phone with calls,calling me for like 3 minutes call 2 times every day claiming she just want to say hello to me, undecided h ,but it was too late for her, except a miracles happens tomoro,i dont think we have much to share again
guy,think and make a wise decision. chao
Re: Should I leave her? by lovemeall(m): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2010
dont leave her everybody should be given a third chance in life visit here for more info http:///3eq8w
Re: Should I leave her? by selfmade(f): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2010
what kind of love is that why wont someone who claims she loves you never for once made an attempt to call you?Do you guy see eachother everyday or perhaps stays in the same house, street, or whatever? even if that should be the case its still her right to be calling you.just be wise. lipsrsealed
Re: Should I leave her? by Drfinn: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2010
@poster,relationships are a 2 way traffic-give and take!!u have on for 3 years and phone calls is an issue!!dat pretty tough,
i candid advice is for 2 hav a heart 2 heart talk with her,let no how if affects u and the relationship in general, communication is an essential ingredient in a relationship.
always remember u deserve the best,dont ever settle for less.
if shes still indefirrent,d best tin 2 do is take a break off d relationship.
Re: Should I leave her? by femmy2010(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
Re-explain your reservation and if she still doesn't yield then let her be.
Re: Should I leave her? by Beync(f): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2010
luap:

Three years, she must love you, so don't listen to the posters that try to plant seeds of doubt in your head.

Relationships should be loving and supportive. You have an issue and regardless of how unimportant it is to her, it is important to you. She should take you serious because you brought the calling thing to the relationship for support. She is not supporting her end of the relationship, probably because like most people she is does not know about what a loving supportive relationship is.

I consider it emotional abuse if your in a relationship and your not getting your support. Don't play the game of doing it back to her, because then you are being like her and become the abuser. The only real solution is to remove yourself from the abusive situation. So this is what I have done in the past it usually works:

Bring up the issue to her and tell her you feel that you are being neglected. If she refuses or invalidates your feelings by saying something like,"calling don't mean love." Tell her you are bringing a problem to the relationship and it needs to be dealt with. If she refuses, then tell her that you consider it neglect and abusive and you must remove yourself from that environment, and tell her good bye on the phone. Let her know you love her, but she needs to come to terms with addressing the issue. Next convo, bring it up and see if she responds by being more supportive. If not then do the solution. It take about three to four times of doing this for people to get the point so be patient with her.

Well said.
@ Poster pls still work on ur relationship, ur girl might not be the comminicating type but u can work on her, one thin dat is permanent is change.
if i may ask, does she work or schl? can she aford card for calls,wat kind of thins does she spend most of her time doin? and mostly her personality type.
if after doin all u can and u are not gettin ur happiness, then u wont hav a cos to be blame if u take a leave.
Gudlck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Beating Women Vs. Women Beating Men / 'just Friends' / Women And Age Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.