Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment (48032 Views)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by 1759ademola(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2019
Offpoint:
Everyone just read and advice you against the landlord, what if it's not the landlord? What if you're just hallucinating and seeing things which aren't there?

What if you don't like your landlord and rats tempered with your stuffs and you think it's the landlord?

You said things aren't the way you left them, please list those things.

There could be a rodent, reptile or wind messing with your stuffs. I strongly believe you don't like your landlord... If nothing is missing, then nobody body entered into your house while you were away.
I agree with you but some terrible landlords does it. In my own house for instance the landlady didn't know I was in on that fateful morning, She came to my window from the main building because I stayed in the BQ, looked at all I got and even invited my terrible neighbor. They started gossiping about my things and I heard all they said.
The day I stopped leaving my windows open, I ran into trouble with them.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Kyrx(m): 9:35am On Jul 26, 2019
You once wrote that you slept with your Landlord's wife, asking for advice on how to play your game well, which I think is very wrong no matter who made advances to who, he might have known about your affair with his wife.

I'll advise you to move away from that apartment so "death won't really be free for you soon!" Because IMHO you've bitten more than you can chew.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Ukodo1123: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2019
My landlord was was doing same

No quarrel na

I just buy big padlock n inches

Na so I take settled d matta
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Deathisfree: 9:36am On Jul 26, 2019
BlacSmit:
Oga landlord, if you're reading this now you no try atall. Na this kain thing make dem Lee person for sapele last year. You beta change now before I advice op on wetin him go do

The problem is. I know what to do if I want to take legal actions and at least he will have to pay me huge amount of money. But causing another mans pain means a lot to me
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by openmine(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2019
Is this not the same OP who said he is banging his landlord's wife while the landlord is always travelling?
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Deathisfree: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Reminds me of one movie that the Landlady sneaks into her tenants house and somehow, her tenants winds up dead.

OP, relocate asap! He the landlord may be diabolic.

The man is diabolical. Apparently his money isn’t pure self. Due to churches have went to and warnings they gave to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Deathisfree: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2019
bikerboy1:
OP don't waste this free money coming your way.

Teach the landlord a lesson he will never forget in a long time. Not even when you finally move out of his house.

Put a spy cam for strong evidence and sue his sorry a.ss

He’s diabolical
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by therajah: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2019
Deathisfree:
I Live in an apartment, just me and my landlord . I noticed strange things when I travel,I don’t meet things the way I left them when I’m back

It’s a modern door so padlocks can’t be used ,no intruder can come in because it’s well fenced and gated.
I’m 100% sure he has my spare keys,I can’t be saying how I found out he has my keys cox he might be reading this as well.

Please what do I do. I feel my privacy is being tampered it.

cameras are a lot cheaper now.. install one and watch...
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by openmine(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2019
soberdrunk:
After sleeping with his wife you expect peace of mind, or you think we have forgotten?? angry
grin
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by zoomzoom(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2019
2 Clown’s spotted! Landlord and Tenant! What if the landlord doesn’t have your key What if it’s village people Confused fella :

Or maybe a previous DEAD occupant
Have you considered that it might haunted?.
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Deathisfree: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Offpoint:
Everyone just read and advice you against the landlord, what if it's not the landlord? What if you're just hallucinating and seeing things which aren't there?

What if you don't like your landlord and rats tempered with your stuffs and you think it's the landlord?

You said things aren't the way you left them, please list those things.

There could be a rodent, reptile or wind messing with your stuffs. I strongly believe you don't like your landlord... If nothing is missing, then nobody body entered into your house while you were away.

This are not hallucination bro. If I start listing things he has done in my absent ,he might be reading this and I don’t want any problem for now.
His money isn’t pure. He is diabolical

I don’t have any problem with he. In fact he is a nice person if not I would have sued him to court
Lastly I have evident not just hallucinations
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by StyleAfos(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Deathisfree: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2019
soberdrunk:
After sleeping with his wife you expect peace of mind, or you think we have forgotten?? angry

This guy. You are a clown grin
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by sharpwriter(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2019
olaniyiYAH:
The same thing happened to me here , when I'm packing in my landlady gave me 3 keys instead of 4, whenever anytime I'm not at home I noticed someone is enter my apartment scattered things ( in self contained) I changed the key since then she did not talk to me again

Really? But why are they doing that?
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by bikerboy1(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Deathisfree:

He’s diabolical

Really!!!!!!! And you're still living in his house.

Goodluck with that
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2019
OP is it only death that is free?
How about freeing access to your house as your Landlord desires?

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Exposedforall: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Camera pen is needed in ur rooms to capture his acts and use it for litigation
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Lovelife433(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2019
just go and type be CAREFUL in a bold capital letters their is a hiding CAMERA watching U. U will thank me latter.

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by drskyfly007(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2019
Deathisfree:
I Live in an apartment, just me and my landlord . I noticed strange things when I travel,I don’t meet things the way I left them when I’m back

It’s a modern door so padlocks can’t be used ,no intruder can come in because it’s well fenced and gated.
I’m 100% sure he has my spare keys,I can’t be saying how I found out he has my keys cox he might be reading this as well.

contact me for a mini HD camera that can be hidden inside your house...It will capture everything ...It is tiny so he can't see it...Just set it up when next you are travelling..
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Julius1351(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2019
Guy, e beta make u pack commot oo...

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by incogni2o: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2019
Is it one House around Unilag?

I wanted to rent a House like that also,

Some on told me the Landlord will has the spare keys and can use your room to the point of bringing Ladies in .

I'll advice you to find an evidence and Charge Him.

You'll live in that house free for 3 years grin grin
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Amanda4life: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2019
Buy sneakers for him
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by renfortconcepts: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2019
Please report your landlord to the police first before you start by setting him up
Because he might do something worse before you do all the above
Report first
They don't have to invite him
Let it be on record
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Ikpongiton: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2019
ruffcoin09:
Install a camera at door entrance even if it's not working, make it visible for everyone. grin
how much is the camera and the installation?
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Reelmii: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Deathisfree:

well like u said, he might be reading this as well, meaning he is also advising u...

why not use ur head and advise urself by urself
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by great664(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2019
Deathisfree:

You are finished... Come and meet me in the compound...

Yes, I am here reading this... Your other postyou slept with who?

Deathisfree for you...

Evidence below

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by stuffs4me(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2019
buchai:
simply change the doorknob or install digital camera to who the intruder is, you might surprised.

OP, there is no guarantee the intruder is your Landlord.
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Coolgent(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Deathisfree:

He is trying to gather evidence, cos you slept with his Wife few months ago.
U shouldnt have slept with a married woman upon all millions single ladies
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Offpoint: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Deathisfree:

This are not hallucination bro. If I start listing things he has done in my absent ,he might be reading this and I don’t want any problem for now.
His money isn’t pure. He is diabolical

I don’t have any problem with he. In fact he is a nice person if not I would have sued him to court
Lastly I have evident not just hallucinations
If you have evidence like you said, then do these:
1. Confront him
2. If you can't confront him, sue him
3. If you can't 1 and 2 then pack out.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by platido(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2019
set a trap @ the door post and wait..even construct an Acid bowl on the roof top set it to the door immediately he opens he get what he wants...but be careful when you come back when opening your door.���
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2019
Karma finally caught up
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by IamSoProlific: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2019
twinskenny:
install Cctv cameras maybe the bulb type catch the person first

I'm interested in this, have an idea on the cost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. / Flood Takes Over Man's Room In Lekki, Destroys Properties As He Cries Out / Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.