Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment (48031 Views)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by sharpwriter(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Deathisfree:

Bec they are illiterate. They believe the house still belongs to them after renting house.

Na wa o... They're very mad o... And evil too if not they won't be talking about another person's property and peeping. Make person dey careful o
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by murmee: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
That was how one guy lived in the boys quarter of my house in Agbara for 4 years without changing the entrance door lock. It was after he moved out and I had to inspect the state of the apartment that I realised that his lock was not changed throughout his tenancy.

Even though I am not a nosey person or an intruder, I still considered it somewhat careless on his part. The first thing a tenant should do is to change the entrance lock of an apartment before moving in. It could even be life saving!
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by wunaESQ(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2019
rentAcock:
Buy a German shepherd, pit bull or rottweiler and I assure you, you wont have this problem again.
some landlords don't allow dogs on their property
Re: My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment by Richfarmer(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2020
You will only need a spy camera to catch the culprit.

Cctv cameras will do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. / Flood Takes Over Man's Room In Lekki, Destroys Properties As He Cries Out / Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.