Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. (22319 Views)

How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Akinbahm(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bahddo:
who is the society?
Human mentality generally...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by henryobinna(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hamachi:
Never, y should I manipulate a man
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

I no want laugh abeg...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ubunja you're a legend. How do you come up with these? I live in Owerri, Imo State and the ladies in my state are the worst set of gold diggers. I had to grow a tough skin to survive. I found out that most of the things in this post are things I've experienced and I've been able to overcome even without knowing they're gold-digging. This your post has opened my eyes more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Faseyi17: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bravo....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by elmagnifico411(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
I hope you’ll learn fast and come out of this your mumu way.. quoting the whole write up just comment.. why woman no to dey use your head? Mtcheww
tallskinnyperv:
bro ubunja....this is what is happening to me about now...like am dealing wit it right now...God bless u bro..for this piece...its like God sent u to me..no jokes...I refuse to be a tool..in d hands of a woman
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by diesel86: 7:10am On Oct 15, 2019
Hello @ubunja, i started reading your miseducations around August of this year.

I must say you have successfully confirmed my beliefs.

I am a father now, though not married and for now I don't plan too though that was not my initial intention.

But something's happened which am grateful for (story for another day) which derailed my marriage plan.

A brief about the kind of person I am is: The Mr Honor, who lives by his words and those words are his Bond, most of my male friends know this about me and so when it came to time to date I didn't really change.

Believing life is black and white, I am always direct with a woman when I first meet her (which works as I have this initial success with them) but this was always my undoing, because with time when all the games & manipulation start I discover too late.

Luckily for me am the kind of guy who as been inquisitive as a kid so reading new information was never a problem, then I came across "48 laws of power" & "The rational male"

Then it all started making sense and I realized that LIFE itself is a game and NO ONE is isolated from playing that game.

Because if you decide not to play the GAME or be POLITICAL in your ways you are just a sitting duck, who is prime as easy target.

So this is not just about women alone but knowing how to identify people, categorizing them and dealing with them appropriately so that we would have less Men whinning about how unfair this Life is.

I have been compiling most of your post @ubunja and I want to convert it to PDF format and share it with those that really show interest that they are willing to be liberated among my male Friends and Family (Am giving @ubunja credit).

And I also want to suggest a group for Men, we can start from a WhatsApp group or Facebook page just like ( "FIN" or "Sisters in Kanata"wink where men can start sharing there challenges and brothers alike can profer solutions just like Ubunja as been doing.

Once again thank you @ubunja you have been an inspiration to many �

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Yeecar(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2019
ebonyggurl:

A boyfriend does none of that though. So what is his usefulness?
Now i confirmed you are just dump.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by ProfessorHank: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
My testimony on this article should be a big book.
I read this post everyday. Frankly for educated simps like me it took me lots of discipline and hardwork to imbibe the ideas I learnt from this post.
Now it's saving me money really.

Ubunja is a saviour of the world.

It brings tears to my eyes when I look back at the silent mess I was. Tossed and mauled by the female ilk. I freely fell in love with any girl. They gamed me mercilessly.

I paid thru my nose to Bleep.

I have taken the red pill. I'm drowning in p*ssy. Now I have f*cked four girls I love and have evacuated three when I ran out lies or got fed up.

I'm on the fourth girl now. I've also learned to bury my ego and f*ck two ugly girls who love me madly. One even proposed to me after some rounds. Twas so disgusting.. Lol!!. I didn't reply her(partly because I want to Bleep her again)

The joy of these whole thing is that I'm richer now without having to earn more income. Ubunja formula jumps right at me at every moment the cheap golddigging starts.

The biggest obstacle to being a player is the ego. It's such a f#cked up thing. Frankly I was used to keeping my word that I found the idea of lying to a girl terrible. But now I've realized that those who run the world run it with lies. And it's only thru lies that you can control others most easily. It's one huge beautiful game this earth.

I've combined ubunja miseducations with some psychology I read back in school. The effect is magnificent!

Ubunja God bless you! Thank you for saving me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Omar09(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
ProfessorHank:
My testimony on this article should be a big book.
I read this post everyday. Frankly for educated simps like me it took me lots of discipline and hardwork to imbibe the ideas I learnt from this post.
Now it's saving me money really.

Ubunja is a saviour of the world.

It brings tears to my eyes when I look back at the silent mess I was. Tossed and mauled by the female ilk. I freely fell in love with any girl. They gamed me mercilessly.

I paid thru my nose to Bleep.

I have taken the red pill. I'm drowning in p*ssy. Now I have f*cked four girls I love and have evacuated three when I ran out lies or got fed up.

I'm on the fourth girl now. I've also learned to bury my ego and f*ck two ugly girls who love me madly. One even proposed to me after some rounds. Twas so disgusting.. Lol!!. I didn't reply her(partly because I want to Bleep her again)

The joy of these whole thing is that I'm richer now without having to earn more income. Ubunja formula jumps right at me at every moment the cheap golddigging starts.

The biggest obstacle to being a player is the ego. It's such a f#cked up thing. Frankly I was used to keeping my word that I found the idea of lying to a girl terrible. But now I've realized that those who run the world run it with lies. And it's only thru lies that you can control others most easily. It's one huge beautiful game this earth.

I've combined ubunja miseducations with some psychology I read back in school. The effect is magnificent!

Ubunja God bless you! Thank you for saving me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take your pills everyday. It doesn't hurt to swallow a pill. We are all grateful to him too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Gigilis: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Thanks for the interesting post. If you like entertainment then you can visit girls webcams. Where you will find a lot of interesting things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Pstarogood0100: 12:12am On Sep 29, 2020
On point

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interested In Moderating This Section? / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) / Face Me I Face You Sex Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.