Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. (22317 Views)

How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by ubunja(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
Martinez39:
As in. grin

Goddamn b!tches right now.
that first pic on top is priceless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by reservd(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Answer mine first, then I'll answer yours.
I believe we all will be good if manipulation is out of the equation. Do to him what you want him to do to u
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
ubunja:
the only thing you like too long is the D
As in D for donkey? grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by ubunja(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
juniho71:
This is an eye opener...thanks Ubunja
so glad we could be of service J.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by PECON1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
WHEN A WOMAN USES YOU TO "LEVEL UP".
Sometimes women gold dig you to use your money to improve themselves to impress better men than you. That's the ultimate in game.
Chai. This creatures are master manipulators.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by ubunja(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
PECON1:
WHEN A WOMAN USES YOU TO "LEVEL UP".
Sometimes women gold dig you to use your money to improve themselves to impress better men than you. That's the ultimate in game.
Chai. This creatures are master manipulators.
you have no idea.

Thats why Game is called Game and they invented it.

They literally playing you.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by ubunja(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
As in D for donkey? grin
no, what the donkey has
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Momoney77: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Nigga, you are so underrated.
#RedPillPower

Underrated!
Who said so??

Mark my words, Ubunja will make more money from these free knowledge he's dropping than all the guys who sell theirs on nairaland.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Martinez39(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
ubunja:
All Women Are Like That : AWALT.

Once you start saying, "maybe my GF is different", that's when you drop your guard and when she proves the Red Pill true, by backstabbing you, you kill yourself.

Those guys commiting suicide honestly believed their women were DIFFERENT.
The belief that some women are different or not all women are like that is the dangerous and singular weak point of most redpilled men. Notice that despite all your messages and other eye opening redpill messages and experiences, it would all be for nothing if a man believes that not all women are like that because all any b!tch has to do is act like she is not like that and the man is trapped.

This weakness is why you see many men still getting married in western societies even when they are aware of the gynocentric laws.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by ubunja(m): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Martinez39:
The believe that some women are different or not all women are like that is the dangerous and singular weak point of most redpilled men. Notice that despite all your messages and other eye opening redpill messages and experiences, it would all be for nothing if a man believes that not all women are like that because all any b!tch has to do is act like she is not like that and the man is trapped.

This weakness is why you see many men still getting married in western societies even when they are aware of the gynocentric laws.
that's the thing. In the West marriage is so dangerous to men but still Simps are proposing on bended knee.
You just have to laugh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Defenderalert(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
ubunja:
ain't this the truth tho!!!
If you parade your resources don't complain when gold diggers take note and come to dig.

You cant parade resources you lack. Broke AF
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Defenderalert(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
ubunja:
that's the thing. In the West marriage is so dangerous to men but still Simps are proposing on bended knee.
You just have to laugh

;DChai even the blind can see through your vile. The bended knees and marriage proposals all over NL and world wide are a pain in your GAY ass despite ur WASTE OF TIME MiseduGAYshit grin kikikikikiki. God is really hitting your evil head with spiked rods grin

UBUNJA: "I cant find any woman to marry and i am left miserable, let me go and look for mumus to join me in my bitter misery" cheesy For where? You die alone. LOSER. With your evil heart you certainly die miserable.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Defenderalert(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Martinez39:
The believe that some women are different or not all women are like that is the dangerous and singular weak point of most redpilled men. Notice that despite all your messages and other eye opening redpill messages and experiences, it would all be for nothing if a man believes that not all women are like that because all any b!tch has to do is act like she is not like that and the man is trapped.

And that marriage is giving you pain.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by joeeee240(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
ubunja:
we are a Herd of wildebeeste stampeding on the Serengeti. We can't stop for shît

You can't possibly be a human being. You must be a god.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Martinez39(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
ubunja:
You just have to laugh
Yes. grin

Funny how Defenderalert is desperately hunting for our attention. If only she knew that we have chosen to ignore her and we don't have her time. Awaiting more miseducations.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by ebonyggurl(f): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
ubunja:
well if you gonna pay bride price, provide accommodation, buy the car, and the food and pay the rent then you have no use for a man. Why are you even looking for one? Go to the Boy Toy section

A boyfriend does none of that though. So what is his usefulness?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by rex444(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
Twas worth the read.......nice piece amigo
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by fran6co(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ubunja pls remember to quote me wen dropping future pills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by ubunja(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

A boyfriend does none of that though. So what is his usefulness?
will he stay a boyfriend for ever?

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by ubunja(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Yes. grin

Funny how Defenderalert is desperately hunting for our attention. If only she knew that we have chosen to ignore her and we don't have her time. Awaiting more miseducations.
let her have her fun. She's enjoying. Don't spoil the fun for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by LarryBee1k: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
U

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by jackals(f): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Defenderalert:
Ubunja have you read where they said you will bury your children with your.own hands. People hate you DIE and na your grave you.just dey bury upandan. Who get time to read your trash except you. grin
Keep commenting bra via your 200 plus monikers. :DNo pvssy no job. Lonely and sad for the rest of your life i feel your pain. grin

Be sensible at lest. I am not happy with the way ubunja keep dishing out all of these. but believe me all that he posted here are what I have practiced myself but weak guys like you keep falling, while we use your money to take care of men that know their worth and are not pussifed like you are. And hey before you say i am ubunja, i am not him. but say whatever you like

9 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by kurupt1: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nice piece ubunja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by ubunja(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
LarryBee1k:
UBUNJA is the realest! Don't mind these pussy ass niggas and bitches. Before I joined nairaland, I was a simp, novice, although I don't take nonsense from women but I was unaware of their emotional games. Then I come across hardon. Then you. Since that time. I've up my game. Sometimes I'll look at them and think "omo osi you think you're playing me?" and laugh.. Also a member of online community "menimist" and I pray many men discover how women play them. Since women don't want to live like traditional women, men too shouldn't be forced to do so too.
Thanks so much!
Larry that's the thing.

Women want the right to move with the times. But want men to stay in the past. Cause that's how they benefit and enjoy the best of both worlds

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Defenderalert(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Yes. grin

I am not Gay stop dreaming of drilling me from behind. I am no she-male. If you have a son with an equally miserable future drill his numb hole until.it needs to get surgically stitched.before a fellow broke GAY ass does so for you. Wetin i dey talk self judging by your antics he must have been drilled by street urchins already.

Leave us out of your GAY CARTEL.Use a funnel to transfer your evil advice into the ears of your bedevilled hopeless son. Do your men holes like the sons of lucifer whilst we live like humans.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Akinbahm(m): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:
So in your mind, all women are gold diggers and manipulators? undecided
Why generalising stuff like that? Some of us are real.

From all these threads you post, some questions come to mind: what's a guy's usefulness in a relationship if all he brings to the table is his dick? Why should a woman want to move from girlfriend to wife when she sees you serve no usefulness apart from bedmantics?
Sorry, go and sort ur post utme first b4 embarking on Relationship issues my dear...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Akinbahm(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
ubunja:
they're lucky so many men are still beta mangina simps.

But that number is decreasing daily.
It been long I comment on ur post bro, most of your write up pop questions into my skull like where d Bleep this dude descended from, is he a spirit, where do u get that motivation/inspiration from? Let me chip in what transpired between me & one of the girls I have in custody early this year I invited her over to my place cause she demanded some cash from me 2weeks before I invited her I changed the money issue to another interesting issue... fast forward to when she get to my side (a friend place cause I didn't want her to know my place since av sensed she's one of d topic u just treated Lol) funny enough we start to discuss and later change the topic to s^x issue b4 she knows what's going on I planted a kiss on her lips and move to the next scene romance, as we were romancing I stood up to go carry protection i don insert protection finish make we continue from where we stop this girl just tell me say she's battling with some issues that she hasn't paid for her project before I realize what's going on Mr Niger wey rise like olumo rock con become soft like Agege bread. as a bollo guy I just feign a call towards my friend how far the money (guy to guy package he knows babe dey my side) he just started pleading latest next week I go see alert before I hang up the girl don gimme close marking like Wan bissaka that Man united new signing before I know wetin dey happen I don land United Kingdom till now she still dey call me to confirm hope I no forget am... me and my dull reply how I go take forget u wey make me go U.K without visa... abeg why r some girls like this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by ebonyggurl(f): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
ubunja:
will he stay a boyfriend for ever?

You don't seem to get my question. I mean what quality or usefulness will he serve as a boyfriend that will make a woman want to marry him?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by ebonyggurl(f): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Akinbahm:

Sorry, go and sort ur post utme first b4 embarking on Relationship issues my dear...

I'm already in uni oga
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
ubunja:
no, what the donkey has
I don't know what you are talking about tongue
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Olorunnim: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
This is enlightening, thanks for exposing those creatures for what they are please Do quote me on any other posts of yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. by Akinbahm(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

I'm already in uni oga
what uni u dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interested In Moderating This Section? / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) / Why Do Men Cheat???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.