Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Richest Man In Singapore Blasts "Crazy Rich Asians" Says Jesus Is The Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Richest Man In Singapore Blasts "Crazy Rich Asians" Says Jesus Is The Answer (1271 Views)

Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richest Man In Singapore Blasts "Crazy Rich Asians" Says Jesus Is The Answer by EkunKekere: 4:48am On Jul 26, 2019
[img]https://images./45yUfvwjdNLCp8KQvyXKCy.jpg[/img]

A billionaire in Singapore is making headlines after a video posted last year recently surfaced in which he said his relationship with Jesus Christ is most important in his life.

A report at Fox News notes Philip Ng said in the video posted to Instagram by Matthew Yao that he values his relationship with Jesus Christ more than anything else in his life.

“What I’ve discovered is that all of us are broken,” Ng said. “We all have a missing piece, and for me, I discovered that the missing piece was God through Jesus Christ.”

According to Forbes, Ng and his brother, Robert, have a net worth of $12.1 billion due to their control of Far East Organization, Singapore’s largest private landlord and property developer. Ng oversees the company’s Singapore interests while Robert and his son oversee the organization’s Hong Kong arm.

“I was always in search for a better life, a better purpose, a better me, a better everything,” Ng told young entrepreneur Yao, 20, who views Ng as a mentor. “I was just looking at all the wrong things, but when I realized there is no better me or better things without Jesus. Then it all snapped into place.”

The billionaire said having faith “sure beats a lot of money and material things that you may have.” “Maybe we have to look deeper,” he said. “I treasure (my faith) more than anything so I just wish for everyone to have that peace and joy.”

Yao posted that he himself had been arrested and expelled from school at age 15. He also said that films such as Crazy Rich Asians glorify wealth and that Hollywood is “polluting our minds with B.S.” “God can change anyone,” he said. “He can take you to places you never thought you would go. He can make things possible even when EVERYONE is against you.”

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richest Man In Singapore Blasts "Crazy Rich Asians" Says Jesus Is The Answer by Amazingman(m): 5:00am On Jul 26, 2019
Correct man
Re: Richest Man In Singapore Blasts "Crazy Rich Asians" Says Jesus Is The Answer by chiefolododo(m): 5:10am On Jul 26, 2019
Any " rich person" without Christ is still poor

1 Like

Re: Richest Man In Singapore Blasts "Crazy Rich Asians" Says Jesus Is The Answer by EdiAbali: 5:12am On Jul 26, 2019
I'm sure the main richest man in Asia don't believe in God

1 Like

Re: Richest Man In Singapore Blasts "Crazy Rich Asians" Says Jesus Is The Answer by orisa37: 5:13am On Jul 26, 2019
Christ is The Faith, The Only Begotten Son of Riches, The Father and Wealth, The Mother.

Blessed are You, King of The Universe for All Riches and Wealth are Yours for ever and ever AMEN.
Re: Richest Man In Singapore Blasts "Crazy Rich Asians" Says Jesus Is The Answer by bdchange(m): 5:39am On Jul 26, 2019
I throughly envy this man, because being a $billionaire and still Jesus in you settles everything. It brings your mind to rest and makes you see life in a far better view than being poor.

4 Likes

Re: Richest Man In Singapore Blasts "Crazy Rich Asians" Says Jesus Is The Answer by pastie(m): 6:37am On Jul 26, 2019
shout out to nicodemus of our generation
Re: Richest Man In Singapore Blasts "Crazy Rich Asians" Says Jesus Is The Answer by luvyaself95(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2019
God is the door jesus is the key

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Never Do These Things To A Woman While Talking To Her / Woman Marries A Dog After 220 Failed Relationships With Men / Ladies, Check Out The Good News!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.