Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. (22698 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 16, 2019
AkinPhysicist:

Na u sabi. I am just here for my few minutes per 4 months fun with the residence of Yaba left online popularly known as Nairaland.
All this so called nonsense bosses that can't Kay a lady apart from a runs girl.
Fake boss.
Please kindly get out of this thread

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 16, 2019
YungMillionaire:

LOL ubunja meet AkinPhysicist the original NL powerhouse. More mentions than any1 in the history of the forum grin grin grin
I've been on Nl since 2007
This mumu u mentioned haven't created a thread that made 2 pages before.
Power house ko Failure house ni grin

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 16, 2019
AkinPhysicist:

Na u sabi. I am just here for my few minutes per 4 months fun with the residence of Yaba left online popularly known as Nairaland.
So u ran away from yabaleft to disturb this peaceful thread?
Fake nonsense boss.
You'll be chased our of Nl

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 16, 2019
AkinPhysicist:
All these children on Nairaland. So finally PUAs and MGTOWs have located NL after 15 or even more years on YOUTUBE. Very soon we will have PUA factions on NL arguing about the efficieny (or lack of) of the various 'making a woman spread her legs for you' techniques. Yeye dey smell grin grin grin grin
Please get lost from this thread u swine.
U smell... Please kindly get lost please.
No one knows u, know one cares what u think.
Please get lost and don't ever come back again.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by ubunja(m): 3:18am On Sep 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

I've been on Nl since 2007
This mumu u mentioned haven't created a thread that made 2 pages before.
Power house ko Failure house ni grin
powerhouse to him only. Go to politics section and see him drool over the guy. It's so funny you would even think it's one and the same guy using 2 accounts to prop himself up. It's hilarious

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by TissuePaper: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2019
ubunja:
powerhouse to him only. Go to politics section and see him drool over the guy. It's so funny you would even think it's one and the same guy using 2 accounts to prop himself up. It's hilarious
i am surprised that u have not yet figured that out, he likes and quotes his posts, the best thing u can do to these kind of people is to ignore them till they get tired and fade into oblivion.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Nthrone(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

He needs to give credit to the pick up artists and MGTOWs whose ideas he is using. Everything is saying is available on the internet. These ideas are not original far from it. They have been around the net for almost 2 decades.

All the same ,he did or he is doing a great job.

We all where once thought by someone. All our idea originated from someone else,.

Don't try to discredit someone else effort, even his writing that stuff up there , ain't easy.

You can as write your own, knowledge is never enough and no knowledge is a waste.get yours from you tube and give us, we will so much appreciate. As for Ubunja, that guy is good

Don't be a South Africa spirit in this thread, Nigeria plenty hereooo. To avoid lynching

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by GodIsBiafran: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2019
henryobinna:
it's not being dramatic... it's actually a mischievous move from you if you expect him to just shut up while someone accuses him of plagiarism...

Maybe because these works are not on sale that's why you feel it's just an ordinary issue you can just shut up and swallow baseless accusations

It appears henryobinna = ubunja. If this is true, I am very disappointed.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by henryobinna(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

It appears henryobinna = ubunja. If this is true, I am very disappointed.
grin grin grin grin

you dey very stupid... so me and ubunja na the same person? someone can't call you out for who you are

iwu anu ohia...

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Nuclear99(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
ProfessorHank:

Dear Sir,
What do we do to these men? What do we do to these betrayers that refuse to learn?
Hahaha, Let's stone them to death

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Emilokoiyawon: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
henryobinna:
grin grin grin grin

you dey very stupid... so me and ubunja na the same person? someone can't call you out for who you are

iwu anu ohia...

angry dem don finally catch u...reading through the post its clear ubunja is your other handle. Don't even try to pretend angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by henryobinna(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

angry dem don finally catch u...reading through the post its clear ubunja is your other handle. Don't even try to pretend angry
grin grin grin

I've never been accused of 'being' another person on this forum, for the first time and the feeling isn't that nad after all..

it makes you see how stupi...d people can be. even when I spoke Igbo in my response this zombie still saying the same thing. everyone knows Ubunja is not Nigerian, not to talk of living in Nigeria to know and write in Igbo language.

You can believe what you want by the way, by so doing you're expanding and growing your ignorance
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Gmasterp(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2019
ubunja:
On Scantily Dressed Women.

PROLOGUE
What goes through your mind when you see a scantily dressed woman? What are your thoughts on females who walk about half nàkéd?

If you are an average guy chances are you think a scantily dressed girl is ready to be fully nàkéd. You think, with just a little push, she'll drop the remainder of her clothes and stand in the nude, ready for the sex. And if you're a real lowlife, you may even think she's begging to be raped.

But see, you have it backwards.

It's actually the opposite.

ALMOST NÀKÉD BUT NOT WILLING TO GO FULLY NAKED.
Ever seen how scantily dressed women are surprisingly a hard nut to crack? How, despite being practically nàkéd, they've no patience for any man trying to get them nàkéd. How they readily shoot down, without mercy, any man who tries any funny business?

A provocatively dressed woman knows every whistle, every hello and every favour is because of what she's displaying. And she's displaying what she's displaying for the favours, the hellos and the whistles. Not the sex.

The favours, hellos and whistles together make up what is called Attention. Attention is E V E R T H I N G to a woman.

THE PSYCHOLOGY OF A SCANTILY DRESSED WOMAN.
The less clothes a woman is wearing on the street the less your chances of actually getting her nàkéd because the more a woman seeks to turn you on OUTSIDE the bedroom, the more she seeks to get what she wants from you OUTSIDE the bedroom.

The more scantily dressed a girl is on the street the harder she is to actually sleep with because the more revealing a girl is dressed the more she wants you to think sex is on offer because the more you think sex is on offer the easier it is to get things from you. WITHOUT having to actually have sex with you.

That is; the closer a girl is to being nàkéd on the street, the more she profits without having to actually get fully nàkéd because every guy tells himself "just a little push and I'll fvck her!". That "little push" is favours, drinks, lifts etc.

The more a woman knows she can turn you on outside the bedroom she knows the more she can get from you without having to go inside the bedroom with you. The more a man is impressed by a woman's body the less a woman will try to impress him with her pussy. Her work is already done. Pussy is a weapon of last resort reserved for men who have proved immune to everything else.

If a woman turns you on in public she'll seek to get the most she can out of you IN PUBLIC, without having to go private with you. The more she can turn you on by her dressing she knows the more she can get out of you without having to take off her dress.

THE POWER OF THE PROMISE OF SEX.
Women use sex to get what they want from men. But because men overvalue sex, a lot of the times men start giving stuff to women and doing things for them on the PROMISE of sex. To men the promise of sex is as valuable as the sex itself.

This is a loophole in the male psyche that women take advantage of.

If making men believe they'll get laid gets men to agree to women's demands, then there's little reason for women to give the sex itself once the demands have been met. The PROMISE is enough. It gets the job done.

That promise, mind you, is never spoken but implied. In dress and manners. Because men think a scantily dressed woman is looking for sex thus, a hitchhiking woman dresses provocatively to get a lift. A thirsty woman acts like a cheap ho ready to go home with any man who buys her a drink. They both act like they're ready for sex. And acting on that act the men start doing the women favours. A free lift and free drinks are given. After the favours have been done and the men demand the women uphold their (implied) end of the bargain the women give the treacherous answer: "Oh but I didn't say do this for me and I'll give you sex!".

The men feel cheated. True, no verbal promises were made. But as with almost everything in sex, it was IMPLIED. The promises were implicit not explicit. And so after the promises got the jobs done, the women see no need to fulfill the promises. This angry men then endeavour to take by force what they believe they were promised. And rape happens.

But you know better: Women dress scantily for Attention and for Favours. Sex is the last thing they'll give you.

# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25
BossDante
Imoh555
PUSSYHOE

Just incase you decide to delete it in the future this is my copy. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Blinkers: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
vincentjk:

I've never heard of Rollo though, I guess he's not a Nigerian but African.

I got some tips from a guy then called "Jad T Jones", he's a genius also. I learnt few tips from him until he no longer posts on Facebook anymore, I don't know what happened though.

If ubunja compiles these posts into a book, it'll be better because the ladies don't have to see these things here. It's like a student seeing a leaked question paper before the main exam.

Though am not much bothered because on can still use these tricks on them even after seeing this yet they won't suspect. Most won't

Rollo is american.

I follow his blogs.

Ubunja writes in almost the same simple pattern that he does compared to what other Red Pilled writers do, writing in very complicated language.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by livebyday(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
ubunja:
On Scantily Dressed Women.

PROLOGUE
What goes through your mind when you see a scantily dressed woman? What are your thoughts on females who walk about half nàkéd?

If you are an average guy chances are you think a scantily dressed girl is ready to be fully nàkéd. You think, with just a little push, she'll drop the remainder of her clothes and stand in the nude, ready for the sex. And if you're a real lowlife, you may even think she's begging to be raped.

But see, you have it backwards.

It's actually the opposite.

ALMOST NÀKÉD BUT NOT WILLING TO GO FULLY NAKED.
Ever seen how scantily dressed women are surprisingly a hard nut to crack? How, despite being practically nàkéd, they've no patience for any man trying to get them nàkéd. How they readily shoot down, without mercy, any man who tries any funny business?

A provocatively dressed woman knows every whistle, every hello and every favour is because of what she's displaying. And she's displaying what she's displaying for the favours, the hellos and the whistles. Not the sex.

The favours, hellos and whistles together make up what is called Attention. Attention is E V E R T H I N G to a woman.

THE PSYCHOLOGY OF A SCANTILY DRESSED WOMAN.
The less clothes a woman is wearing on the street the less your chances of actually getting her nàkéd because the more a woman seeks to turn you on OUTSIDE the bedroom, the more she seeks to get what she wants from you OUTSIDE the bedroom.

The more scantily dressed a girl is on the street the harder she is to actually sleep with because the more revealing a girl is dressed the more she wants you to think sex is on offer because the more you think sex is on offer the easier it is to get things from you. WITHOUT having to actually have sex with you.

That is; the closer a girl is to being nàkéd on the street, the more she profits without having to actually get fully nàkéd because every guy tells himself "just a little push and I'll fvck her!". That "little push" is favours, drinks, lifts etc.

The more a woman knows she can turn you on outside the bedroom she knows the more she can get from you without having to go inside the bedroom with you. The more a man is impressed by a woman's body the less a woman will try to impress him with her pussy. Her work is already done. Pussy is a weapon of last resort reserved for men who have proved immune to everything else.

If a woman turns you on in public she'll seek to get the most she can out of you IN PUBLIC, without having to go private with you. The more she can turn you on by her dressing she knows the more she can get out of you without having to take off her dress.

THE POWER OF THE PROMISE OF SEX.
Women use sex to get what they want from men. But because men overvalue sex, a lot of the times men start giving stuff to women and doing things for them on the PROMISE of sex. To men the promise of sex is as valuable as the sex itself.

This is a loophole in the male psyche that women take advantage of.

If making men believe they'll get laid gets men to agree to women's demands, then there's little reason for women to give the sex itself once the demands have been met. The PROMISE is enough. It gets the job done.

That promise, mind you, is never spoken but implied. In dress and manners. Because men think a scantily dressed woman is looking for sex thus, a hitchhiking woman dresses provocatively to get a lift. A thirsty woman acts like a cheap ho ready to go home with any man who buys her a drink. They both act like they're ready for sex. And acting on that act the men start doing the women favours. A free lift and free drinks are given. After the favours have been done and the men demand the women uphold their (implied) end of the bargain the women give the treacherous answer: "Oh but I didn't say do this for me and I'll give you sex!".

The men feel cheated. True, no verbal promises were made. But as with almost everything in sex, it was IMPLIED. The promises were implicit not explicit. And so after the promises got the jobs done, the women see no need to fulfill the promises. This angry men then endeavour to take by force what they believe they were promised. And rape happens.

But you know better: Women dress scantily for Attention and for Favours. Sex is the last thing they'll give you.

# TheRedPill
# MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25
BossDante
Imoh555
PUSSYHOE

my man , good to see you are feeding simps.the red pill in hand full.

Called your number the other day didn't go through , have you changed numbers ?

Meanwhile I need to have a chat with you soonest

Holla @,me for a minute will you?

Cheers
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by livebyday(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
ubunja:
you don't know how wrong you are.
It's what they want you to believe. the only ones who think like that are standing at the corner actually selling sex.

Bro remember what I always say?

You can't save everyone , pls allow natural selection weed simps off

Don't respond to every one
Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by greenskittles: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2019
Ubunja can you do a thread on age, men, and women? Please take your time with it. Asking because I almost got lured into dating an older woman. I need to spend more time deep in the MGTOW philosophy.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by ubunja(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
greenskittles:
Ubunja can you do a thread on age, men, and women? Please take your time with it. Asking because I almost got lured into dating an older woman. I need to spend more time deep in the MGTOW philosophy.
older women? Only if you date for money not love. They must bring the bag. The moola. Plenty of it.

I might do a full Miseducation on the issue.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by MarieSucre(f): 1:16am On Mar 19, 2020
pryme:

But then do the scantily dressed women have class?

Or are they expecting a man that has class to come after them?

Why do they complain when perverts come after them?

If like you said these women are depending on men without discipline to come after them, why discriminate when they actually do come for them?

Oga, let the men have class and not go after there women they term as scantily clad.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by pryme(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2020
MarieSucre:

Oga, let the men have class and not go after there women they term as scantily clad.

i cant remember,
what was the argument again?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by MarieSucre(f): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2020
pryme:

i cant remember,
what was the argument again?

You have a phone, you have internet and you can read post history. Use these 3 skills and stop embarrassing Nigeria.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2020
I agree with you on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by pryme(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2020
MarieSucre:

You have a phone, you have internet and you can read post history. Use these 3 skills and stop embarrassing Nigeria.

I have those two things, and unlike you am not that jobless to go dig up old post for threads that are months old.
You cant even answer a simple question, you are the one embarrassing yourself just like every ret@rd that cant read the date of the thread.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by ubunja(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I agree with you on this
thanks for vouching for the truth
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Omar09(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I agree with you on this

Franchasng!!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by franchasng: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
ubunja:
thanks for vouching for the truth
ubunja that Sexytincoll na boy oh, local ekuke yahoo boy scamming vulnerable boys on nairaland.

Pls use your influence here to warn your followers cos I am sure most of your followers may have fallen victim to his scam or about to. Warn then to be wary of female monikers on nairaland that registered account from 2019 to date.

Thanks Omar09

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by ubunja(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:
ubunja that Sexytincoll na boy oh, local ekuke yahoo boy scamming vulnerable boys on nairaland.

Pls use your influence here to warn your followers cos I am sure most of your followers may have fallen victim to his scam or about to. Warn then to be wary of female monikers on nairaland that registered account from 2019 to date.

Thanks Omar09
you can't save thirsty simps who are quick to chase after female monikers. Let them be scammed till they get sense.

Edit:
Imagine two idiots have already contacted me on WhatsApp because of that profile pic i stole from Instagram. Smh. Idiots will never learn.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by franchasng: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
ubunja:
you can't save thirsty simps who are quick to chase after female monikers. Let them be scammed till they get sense.

Edit:
Imagine two idiots have already contacted me on WhatsApp because of that profile pic i stole from Instagram. Smh. Idiots will never learn.
cheesy cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
ubunja:

Edit:
Hahahahaha
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Geofavor(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:

Thanks Omar09
Not just from 2019. I caught one recently using a 2017 account. Some even have older accounts. And they will look so genuine. What gave out the one I caught was that he used the picture of one very pretty girl. "She" made a comment about how "she" doesn't like d1cks (obviously to woo over dumb guys).
So I checked out the picture doing a reverse image search on google. It turned out the pretty girl is a model and not even a Nigerian.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Omar09(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
ubunja:

Edit:

I haven't put any profile pic on mine. Looks like I'd put Candice King on mine. grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by franchasng: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Geofavor:

Not just from 2019. I caught one recently using a 2017 account. Some even have older accounts. And they will look so genuine. What gave out the one I caught was that he used the picture of one very pretty girl. "She" made a comment about how "she" doesn't like d1cks (obviously to woo over dumb guys).
So I checked out the picture doing a reverse image search on google. It turned out the pretty girl is a model and not even a Nigerian.
all these local hungry Nigerian yahoo boys are stupid, why scam your fellow broke country boys struggling to survive just because they are lonely and looking for a girlfriend online

I started an investigation on this stupid Nigerian romance scammers, and from my findings, the platforms they use to scam vulnerable Nigerian guys are:

Facebook
Badoo. com
Michat
EskimI
Nairaland

I am compiling a short ebook, if I get more motivation I will publish it.

Sexytincoll for your info, I have been helping to fight cyber crime in Nigeria through publications on foreign journals and blogs, one of my articles in 2009 got over 1million views and close to 1000 comments on popular foreign website where I shared documents and formats used by stupid online scammers who claim to be central bank MDs and relatives of former heads of states of African countries. Our publications helped end Malaysian cyber crimes, so be careful, I urge you to deactivate this your Sexytincoll account now because you are on radar and if you dare to scam anybody here you will appear on nairaland front page news soon, dare me and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Your Love Language? / Top 7 Slim And Busty Nollywood Actresses. / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.