Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. (22619 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:
ubunja that Sexytincoll na boy oh, local ekuke yahoo boy scamming vulnerable boys on nairaland.

Pls use your influence here to warn your followers cos I am sure most of your followers may have fallen victim to his scam or about to. Warn then to be wary of female monikers on nairaland that registered account from 2019 to date.

Thanks Omar09
Watch out for me tonight.Thanks for making me popular
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by henryobinna(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
ubunja:
you can't save thirsty simps who are quick to chase after female monikers. Let them be scammed till they get sense.

Edit:
Imagine two idiots have already contacted me on WhatsApp because of that profile pic i stole from Instagram. Smh. Idiots will never learn.
Do people actually look for girls/ladies on Nairaland?

From my point of view it's the most stupid thing... na wa oh.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by MarieSucre(f): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
pryme:

I have those two things, and unlike you am not that jobless to go dig up old post for threads that are months old.
You cant even answer a simple question, you are the one embarrassing yourself just like every ret@rd that cant read the date of the thread.
Then why did you ask the question.

Abeg get lost!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by pryme(m): 1:30am On Apr 20, 2020
MarieSucre:

Then why did you ask the question.

Abeg get lost!

Crawl back to asshole you came from, you wasted piece of shiit.
I should not be talking to foul piece of meat like you.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by MarieSucre(f): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
pryme:

Crawl back to asshole you came from, you wasted piece of shiit.
I should not be talking to foul piece of meat like you.

Lol, who go read all this nonsense. Ogbeni get lost!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by mablie(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2020
Ubunja,this is an amazing article
You are a gift to MANkind
I discovered your website 2days ago and from the layout to the interface,it is fantastic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by Rawhumper(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
I used to be his number opponent but to be honest, 75% of his posts are true about women.

About the scantily dressed,from experience i think it depends on you and the girl involved.

I also believe there is no easy to get,and there is also no hard to get girl everything about bleeping ladies is hinged on choices.

Defenderalert:
Op

Women who dress scantily are only passing one message, "Pay me to lay me" if you doubt that ask tbe filthy hookers on Allen& the filthier ones you buy sex from why they are ALWAYS scantily dressed.

You get just the seduction part because you are broke AF. You cant afford the punnah. Flash the cash and see the scanty clothes drop. Don't be a dumb analyst. You ain't making sense.

All you are saying in a nutshell in all your dumb
WASTE OF TIME epistles. I will summarise thus "Abeg dudes i am fvcking sex starved because you keep pampering,appreciating and spending on your women," grin

Thats not gonna change svcker. Go get your jobless ass to work and irk a living instead of sitting home all day waiting for that cougar that won't come. shocked

Why wont you be broke as fvck when all you spend your time on is fantacising about sex from butt and chest implant hoes .

Go and marry a decent wife and stop being a fool. Your life is too messed up for redemption clearly
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by J2ff: 1:51pm On Jul 03
insightful
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. by RealityKings: 2:59pm On Jul 03
franchasng:
ubunja that Sexytincoll na boy oh, local ekuke yahoo boy scamming vulnerable boys on nairaland.

Pls use your influence here to warn your followers cos I am sure most of your followers may have fallen victim to his scam or about to. Warn then to be wary of female monikers on nairaland that registered account from 2019 to date.

Thanks Omar09

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men / What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? / What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.