Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Seun Which Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Which Way? (670 Views)

Chaii 9ja Which Way!!! / I Don't Know Which Way To Go Anymore! I'm Tired / Which Way Do I Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Which Way? by Apeshy101(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2019

Nairaland is too messed up this days

=>Front page is full rubbish, mostly copy and paste from Instagram and Facebook by our so called bloggers

=>Romance section is full of kids and immature adults, hardly will you see any topic that is not about sex and bashing of either genders

=>Politics section is the home of tribalism, igbos vs hausas vs Yorubas vs other tribes.

=>Investment and business section is just one home of scammers and useless untested business and investment ventures.

=>Sports section is full of scammers too, too many useless betting threads

=>The mods are too fvcked up too, dishing out bans and forming boss in a faceless forum.

=> The anti spam bots are just too crappy, I've been banned countless times by bots cuz modes set some words that were not actually sensored.
E.g Di.a.mond.hub.p.l.us, what's wrong with that word? Why get a ban for typing it on NL?

=>Dear Seun, how market?

Can you compare your site with Reddit or quora.
Where as nairaland.com is getting less useful, those sites keep improving.

Have you tried asking a question about anything on Google?

Where were you directed to get the answers, quora, redit or nairaland?

If you can answer the above question honestly, then you know your site is losing relevance.

My 1 cent.
Concerned Nlander

3 Likes

Re: Seun Which Way? by Kyrx(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Your observations are well thought of, and I wish that something will be done about them, hope the development of this site is looked at beyond its revenue alone.

The choice of your font size is somehow unpleasant to my sites though.
Re: Seun Which Way? by Skyfornia(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
I concur with the OP...
Re: Seun Which Way? by judgementyard(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
op you just said the mind of many nairalanders,take this

Re: Seun Which Way? by iamjahmeyou(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
You're right. this is not the famous nairaland I knew before, even 9jaflavor.com is more useful than the present NL. It is just full of scammers and tribal warlords
Re: Seun Which Way? by spongeisback: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Just take a break for your own sanity sake. The amount of bad energy here can turn a fun loving person to a sadist.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Which Way? by Martinez39(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
Well, why don't you grow up and stop being a toddler? This is a free space where all are free to exchange their ideas and share their opinions as long as they are not breaking any rules of nairaland. If you you don't like what you see hear, deactivate your account and get the fvck out. undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Which Way? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Apeshy101:

Nairaland is too messed up this days

=>Front page is full rubbish, mostly copy and paste from Instagram and Facebook by our so called bloggers

=>Romance section is full of kids and immature adults, hardly will you see any topic that is not about sex and bashing of either genders

=>Politics section is the home of tribalism, igbos vs hausas vs Yorubas vs other tribes.

=>Investment and business section is just one home of scammers and useless untested business and investment ventures.

=>Sports section is full of scammers too, too many useless betting threads

=>The mods are too fvcked up too, dishing out bans and forming boss in a faceless forum.

=> The anti spam bots are just too crappy, I've been banned countless times by bots cuz modes set some words that were not actually sensored.
E.g Di.a.mond.hub.p.l.us, what's wrong with that word? Why get a ban for typing it on NL?

=>Dear Seun, how market?

Can you compare your site with Reddit or quora.
Where as nairaland.com is getting less useful, those sites keep improving.

Have you tried asking a question about anything on Google?

Where were you directed to get the answers, quora, redit or nairaland?

If you can answer the above question honestly, then you know your site is losing relevance.

My 1 cent.
Concerned Nlander

I concur with you, but do seun care? I don't think so, as long he's making money from NL I don't think he cares about you or anyone else opinions. Like someone said, for your own sanity take a break from Nl.

1 Like

Re: Seun Which Way? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
He has made it harder to register with random email, so I'm happy about that.
Re: Seun Which Way? by Dajugba: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2019
I so much agree with you. This is why most times I find it difficult visiting the site. I do once a while.
Re: Seun Which Way? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2019
I agree with you, but Seun isn't totally at fault. Nairaland members are to blame.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is Wrong With Me. / HOW DO I ACQUIRE THIS PRODUCT GUYS ;urgently needed here / Types Of Ladies You Come Across In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.