Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Types Of Ladies You Come Across In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Ladies You Come Across In A Relationship (659 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Ladies You Come Across In A Relationship by charleff512(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Unstable or Downright Crazy

This woman is an emotional train wreck, totally irrational
and looking to drag you down with her. You never know what her reaction will be, and you’re
always walking on eggshells. She’s capable of anything, and you’re afraid for your safety.

The Gold-digger/Super-ambitious

She wants money, as much as she can get. She’s
not necessarily going to work to acquire it, either. This type is preoccupied with material
possessions. She is either looking for a sugar daddy, or another method of easily obtaining
wealth and power.

Unable to Commit – The Female Player

This woman has all the dating techniques
down, and she uses Challenge to her benefit. She may not be ready for a relationship or
monogamous dating, or she may just be unsure of her own intentions or goals. Sometimes this
woman just likes the attention and validation she gets from having as many guys as she can
get.

Violent and Abusive

She starts out moderate, with an occasional teasing insult, but
she escalates rapidly. She is only feeling loved if she is in the center of a Tasmanian-Devil
whirlwind, drama on the level of Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson. She’ll do whatever it takes
to get you angry enough to react and fuel the fire. Love isn’t love until it hurts.

The Flake/The Sketch

This woman is totally incapable of follow-through. She will make
plans with the best intentions, but your ability to actually hook up with her is next to zero. She
even comes across with sincerity, making you think she’ll follow through this time, but let’s you
down. She never delivers.

[b]The Thrill-Seeker

She wants to experience all the highs life has to offer. She’ll take you
along on her reckless adventures, which often flirt with wildness you don’t need. She only wants
to be around you when it’s fun.

The Bitch/Nag

You see this trait by the bushel. She manipulates her men through a
constant stream of verbal assaults. She’s one of the trickier ones to handle since she’ll often
have a sweet side that she uses to keep you interested. You’ll sometimes think: Well, it’s not
that bad. She’s often very unpleasant and impossible to please.

The Control Freak/Man-master

This type is a more dominant form of the Bitch/Nag.
She wants to have you completely under her thumb, and isn’t shy about letting you and
everyone else know.

The Me-monkey

This woman is truly in love with herself and believes that all men
should worship her. If you don’t worship her, she will be challenged, but only until she realizes
you won’t give her what she wants – blood sacrifices or a temple erected to her. Once that
realization hits her, you’re out.

Emotional Leech/Clingy-Needy Chick

This girl is sweet as peach cobbler, and you think you’ve met a woman you can finally bond with at the cellular level. She seems to want to
jump in and not “play games.” You start out spending the first few weeks together, 24 hours a
day/7 days per week. You’re in sexual rapture, and it seems this girl is totally on your level. You
drop all your structure, defenses, and strategies and let her into your heart, your apartment, and
your world. Then, you start to feel a bit smothered. The air is tight, and you need a little space.
You suggest you both spend a day apart so you can get some chores done, but she’s wrapped
around you so tight you feel like Oprah in a wet suit. Your panic starts to hint at what’s to come.
This is often described as the “addictive” personality

The Baby

This gal is unbelievably immature. While she has a freshness and vitality
about her, she acts like a spoiled brat much of the time, and her moments of lucidity are few and
far in between. It’s easy to be enamored of her playful behavior – at first.

Courtesy The Dating Black Book
Re: Types Of Ladies You Come Across In A Relationship by PureGoldh(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nice tips

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Come Across In A Relationship by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ok

Ftc
Re: Types Of Ladies You Come Across In A Relationship by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lol.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Come Across In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
I saw three of myself. grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Come Across In A Relationship by charleff512(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Blackivy27:
I saw three of myself. grin

Re: Types Of Ladies You Come Across In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
[quote author=charleff512 post=81759001][/quote] Not bad.
what of the innocent/naive type?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Come Across In A Relationship by Jacqueline22(f): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Come Across In A Relationship by charleff512(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Blackivy27:
Not bad.

what of the innocent/naive type?

The list is inexhaustible.There are actually borderlines.Don't you think so?

(1) (Reply)

Portrait of Omosexy / Which State Get Women Wey Dey Hefty, Strong And Big Muscle Like A Man / Help !! How do I withdraw my leshotto PayPal funds 2 my Nigeria bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.